Jump to content
GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
mr.d

Wolf Vetoes Bill To Let Restaurants Operate At Full Capacity

SPONSOR:  

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Sambo148 said:

Do you ever read what you post? 
 

If the President were to demand PA to comply to any other regulation that wasn’t this poorly politicized excuse of an election year vote grab, you would be on here comparing him to one of several horrid Rulers as you have done many times before. 
 

Your posts are paper thin and contradictory at every turn. 

????? just stating the truth (do you ever read my posts ??)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

????? just stating the truth (do you ever read my posts ??)

Everyone reads them...everyone recognizes that you state only YOUR truth.  Everyone recognizes that you are inconsistent and understand only what is your tiny world.  Everyone reads your posts for the entertainment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, allboys said:

Everyone reads them...everyone recognizes that you state only YOUR truth.  Everyone recognizes that you are inconsistent and understand only what is your tiny world.  Everyone reads your posts for the entertainment.

Not me


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2020 at 10:06 AM, conservativeman633 said:

perhaps, but cases are rising almost everywhere...

Scientific community for 7 months has had no handle on this. I would have had a task force of the top leading university medical  researchers. Not a bunch of long time Washington Public health fossils. 50% of the mom and pop restaurants have been destroyed in PA. 8 months later the WHO says now we shouldnt have shutdown. After the fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jaman said:

Scientific community for 7 months has had no handle on this. I would have had a task force of the top leading university medical  researchers. Not a bunch of long time Washington Public health fossils. 50% of the mom and pop restaurants have been destroyed in PA. 8 months later the WHO says now we shouldnt have shutdown. After the fact.

Scientists had the answers from day one---------masks, social distance, wash hands......................was that concept too complex for Trumpists ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

Scientists had the answers from day one---------masks, social distance, wash hands......................was that concept too complex for Trumpists ???

Except that the first 2-3 months - practically everyone did that and it didn't help.  If anything it got worse.

The virus itself isn't very deadly, practically only to those with compromised health conditions, typically of the older age ranges.   In some areas, the overall death rate is lower this year even with this "pandemic".

There are only 3 ways to end all of this, applies for all viral infections:
1.  Develop an antivirus.

2.  Everyone catch it, build an immunity (or die off).

3.  Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, stay home for 1+ month to allow the virus to die off by means of #2.  No police or firefighters going out, no governmental employees leaving home, no commercial activities, no going to get groceries, NOTHING.

 

But hey, why should we take advise of the side who also cite scientists but also claim it is scientific that there are more than 2 genders?


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, conservativeman633 said:

Scientists had the answers from day one---------masks, social distance, wash hands......................was that concept too complex for Trumpists ???

Wrong. For the first 2 months of the virus  The famous Dr Fauci and Redfield of the CDC said you didnt need MASKS.

You are wrong again. Video evidence has a way of doing that. In march you dont need to wear a mask.  A month before Trump already shutdown the travel because of how serious..  Fauci has been all over the place. There is plenty more videos .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jaman said:

Wrong. For the first 2 months of the virus  The famous Dr Fauci and Redfield of the CDC said you didnt need MASKS.

You are wrong again. Video evidence has a way of doing that. In march you dont need to wear a mask.  A month before trump already shutdown the travel.  Fauci has been all over the place.

and very shortly after the CDC asked all people to wear one.........but around the world it was common knowledge among medical experts since this was a virus---Conman's friends in the medical field said the same-----..........Fauci was worried about mask availability for health workers.............why do Trumpers have a tough time with these things??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

and very shortly after the CDC asked all people to wear one.........but around the world it was common knowledge among medical experts since this was a virus---Conman's friends in the medical field said the same-----..........Fauci was worried about mask availability for health workers.............why do Trumpers have a tough time with these things??

 For almost 2 months Fauci knew this. But still said "low risk." Nothing to do with PPE.  Excuse. Video doesnt lie. Keep digging your hole on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

Scientists had the answers from day one---------masks, social distance, wash hands......................was that concept too complex for Trumpists ???

Scientists also say that XX equals female, and XY equals male.  But we seem to overlook that when it's convenient. 


"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

and very shortly after the CDC asked all people to wear one.........but around the world it was common knowledge among medical experts since this was a virus---Conman's friends in the medical field said the same-----..........Fauci was worried about mask availability for health workers.............why do Trumpers have a tough time with these things??

So you're essentially saying he lied to us once. 


"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jaman said:

 For almost 2 months Fauci knew this. But still said "low risk." Nothing to do with PPE.  Excuse. Video doesnt lie. Keep digging your hole on this one.

videos don't lie ????????

Context matters----------There was never any doubt about what actions people should take.........some just chose to make excuses...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

Scientists also say that XX equals female, and XY equals male.  But we seem to overlook that when it's convenient. 

"We" kinda means everyone.

Only the stupid overlooks.


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


×
×
  • Create New...