GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
jaman

Thanksgiving 2020

SPONSOR:  

On 10/17/2020 at 11:23 AM, Lyndsey33 said:

Thats a funny one. I am not changing Thanksgiving. Fauci said people need to have virtual Thanksgiving. Not happening. We will have our usual 25 or so people and continue our traditions.

I’m cracking myself up just imagining driving by your house and seeing the windows filled with the happy family, noses pressed to the glass, slowly licking from bottom to top :rofl:

12 minutes ago, Cacao said:

Government scientist have been consistently wrong since March.  Why would anyone listen to them?  It's obvious that we need a fear inoculum more so than one for covid.

I am hosting a normal Thanksgiving and Christmas banger with about 50 relatives with each event.  

Ask and ye shall receive

2 hours ago, LFG said:

I’m using Covid as an excuse to save myself the cost of the usual 3 months of therapy it takes to get over an afternoon with blood relatives

Are you sure you have no blood relation to anyone in this area?  I swear we might be related. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, mollycan said:

First time in about 30 years I will not be having Thanksgiving at my house.  Yes, it saddens me.

Hopefully you can break bread and turkey at a friend/relatives house.  If not, I can set up a live stream where you can watch me chew.

17 hours ago, Cacao said:

I have been listening to this full album since it's release in August 2019.  I'm on a 10,000 days kick at the moment.

Who are you to point your finger?

I love the way the album ends. You know they were all sitting around outside, having a smoke after 15 minutes of 7empest, and that friggin’ bird wouldn’t shut up. You know someone said “Hey Maynard, grab the bongos, I got an idea”

28 minutes ago, LFG said:

Who are you to point your finger?

I love the way the album ends. You know they were all sitting around outside, having a smoke after 15 minutes of 7empest, and that friggin’ bird wouldn’t shut up. You know someone said “Hey Maynard, grab the bongos, I got an idea”

"High is the way, but all eyes are upon the ground." - Wings Pt2.  Vicarious is their best mainstream song, hands down...reminds me of why we're fascinated with all the BS on the news.

7empest and Culling Voices are the most underrated on the entire album.  Haha, yeah that certainly is an odd "song".  Maybe they should have tried a different bird call.  I recommend Maynard's tasting room in Scottsdale, AZ...Merkin Vineyards is good wine.