GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
mr.d

A Piece Of History Closes In Brookville

SPONSOR:  

This is what is in Auction site --- Thursday -  Restaurant & Motel - I believe would mean the contents of the two.   Friday & Saturday - Antiques & Collectibles.  See TrueBlueAuctions.com online or attend in person.  This was in Jeffersonian Democrat - Thursday, October 22, 2020,  Also believe was in Courier Express also.

Guest Harvey
On 10/18/2020 at 2:36 PM, etsaunt said:

They must be auctioning off contents. I was told the property was sold to a convenience store franchise.  Some competition for Sheetz.  

Who gives them competition.  Get Go is already there,,unlrss they are going bigger.  University Korner is no competition.  a little far for Rutter's. 7-11 just bought out Speedway.

On 10/19/2020 at 5:40 PM, Guest Harvey said:

Who gives them competition.  Get Go is already there,,unlrss they are going bigger.  University Korner is no competition.  a little far for Rutter's. 7-11 just bought out Speedway.

I don't know who it is , I was told by the person that was in charge of the kitchen that property was sold to a convenience store corp.

On 10/19/2020 at 5:40 PM, Guest Harvey said:

It's not Wawa's either.  Circle K or a Royal Farms would be nice.  It's probably someone a lot small than those.

On 10/17/2020 at 1:36 PM, mr.d said:

Super 8 and one beside Family Dollar store, think it is now called Roadway Inn. Was Quality Inn..

The Roadway Inn . Back in the day it was the old Howard Johnson. WE use to go to the all you could eat Friday fish fry when I was a kid. It was great. Then sometimes wed have the big goblet sundaes topped with a mountain of whipped creamed.