GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
mr.d

Amy Coney Barrett Confirmed As Supreme Court Justice

SPONSOR:  

4 hours ago, Sambo148 said:

Absolutely correct. 

Think about it. How does a man working in politics for 40 years making between $150k - $300k a year end up being worth $40 million?

Absolute corruption. That’s what they are afraid of. The well drying up. 

People who get along in this world look for the opportunities they want, and if they cannot find them, they make them.  

1 hour ago, conservativeman633 said:

People who get along in this world look for the opportunities they want, and if they cannot find them, they make them.  

So once again you defend corruption... just like I told watoos, if you would change the names in this story to Trump you and him would be b!tching to no end!

5 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

That’s the stupidest response I’ve ever heard. Then again I half expected something like that since there is no answer that doesn’t make my point. 

18 minutes ago, Sambo148 said:

That’s the stupidest response I’ve ever heard. Then again I half expected something like that since there is no answer that doesn’t make my point. 

You apparently haven't been following along. This isn't even close to his personal best.

BTW, if you'd like to see more answers like this, might I suggest you head for the nearest Asian market and pick up a bag of fortune cookies.

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 12:44 PM, conservativeman633 said:

122750944_4438864306206589_3154308969632127658_n.png

This is vile and you should be ashamed of yourself for even sharing this.  You can't hold a candle to ACB's intellect.  

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson