GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cacao

President Joe Biden

SPONSOR:  

37 minutes ago, Basset3 said:

Assuming Biden is going to win...Donald Trump is going to be quite visible and isn't going away.  He will be on a crusade against the mainstream media and big tech.

His mission, if he chooses to accept, will be to drive his detractors crazy...just like they did him for four years.

Count on it. Introducing Trump Vineyards. An endless array of the finest in sour grape whine. 

1 hour ago, BillyC said:

They've kept him upright so far. Good medicine, It won't be him that makes it till January. As scary for this country that can be it will be the Harris woman that will become president with Pelosi close behind pushing her.

Can you see her across the table from Putin giggly like a high school girl? Putin wont have to do anything. 

There are many votes left in Arizona. if Trump wins Arizona and hangs onto Pa, Trump is re-elected and has his 270.

------------------------

12 hours ago, LFG said:

Joe is going to win.

Be thankful the senate didn’t flip.

War will not break out. Maybe a few nut job skirmishes, the rest of us have lives.

Whether or not Kamala ever sits in that seat, be thankful the senate didn’t flip.

There’s going to be talk of lawsuits, recounts, civil war, blah blah blah. I’ve got :censored: to do, hopefully Nikki Haley runs in 2024.

At least I know I’ll be able to pick up some cheap stocks in January

Run Nikki, run.  Get that train rolling today LFG.   I don't care if it's Trump or Biden for the next four years, I would still like to see Nikki run.  If you find any real bargain stocks with a real potential for quick upside, let me know.  Gotta be quick though, I'm old and don't have a lot of time to wait for anything else.  :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Basset3 said:

Assuming Biden is going to win...Donald Trump is going to be quite visible and isn't going away.  He will be on a crusade against the mainstream media and big tech.

His mission, if he chooses to accept, will be to drive his detractors crazy...just like they did him for four years.

And I can't wait. 

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

13 hours ago, LFG said:

Joe is going to win.

Be thankful the senate didn’t flip.

War will not break out. Maybe a few nut job skirmishes, the rest of us have lives.

Whether or not Kamala ever sits in that seat, be thankful the senate didn’t flip.

There’s going to be talk of lawsuits, recounts, civil war, blah blah blah. I’ve got :censored: to do, hopefully Nikki Haley runs in 2024.

At least I know I’ll be able to pick up some cheap stocks in January

Hey... keep that kind of talk down south 😬

Truthfully.... I think we’ll all be surprised in the coming days. AZ has 600k votes to count yet from heavy Red areas. It shouldn’t have been called to Biden. 

Pa is Trumps. If you go through the percentages from outstanding votes and current totals, it’s very statistically unlikely that Biden will win. GA and NC are in the same boat. 

13 hours ago, Basset3 said:

It will not be easy.  The media and big tech will treat him like the Hunter Biden story and do whatever it takes to keep him muffled.  He will have to do something different to get his message out.  I could see Twitter/Facebook totally removing him from their platforms.  If he gains traction, I could see Pelosi and the rest doing what they can to "investigate" him and his companies.  They'll make his remaining days as miserable as possible.

I could see him trying to run again in 2024.  

Sometimes, if you stand way back and take everything you see in, you can almost see the stink.

Things just ain't adding up. For weeks we seen thousands of people show up at Trumps pep rally's. We seen thousands in boat parades and car parades all over the country. We seen Biden's pitifully attended pep rally's and no parades to speak of. 

Just how did so many votes end up in no minds corner? 

It all just does not add up. 

I think history will treat this election similar to the Kennedy Assassination.  There will be an investigation made to the public and one that will be kept private.  Conspiracy theorist will come from all directions for many years to come.  The world will know the truth in about 100 years from now.

1 minute ago, fedup said:

Sometimes, if you stand way back and take everything you see in, you can almost see the stink.

Things just ain't adding up. For weeks we seen thousands of people show up at Trumps pep rally's. We seen thousands in boat parades and car parades all over the country. We seen Biden's pitifully attended pep rally's and no parades to speak of. 

Just how did so many votes end up in no minds corner? 

It all just does not add up. 

Agreed.  BUT....and it's a big but...Trump never tried to hold an event in an urban area.  Urban areas have how many times more voters than a Kenosha/Butler/Fayetteville.  Those images may have been impressive to see.  The urban area votes will always hold more weight.

3 minutes ago, Cacao said:

It will not be easy.  The media and big tech will treat him like the Hunter Biden story and do whatever it takes to keep him muffled.  He will have to do something different to get his message out.  I could see Twitter/Facebook totally removing him from their platforms.  If he gains traction, I could see Pelosi and the rest doing what they can to "investigate" him and his companies.  They'll make his remaining days as miserable as possible.

I could see him trying to run again in 2024.  

My guess If trump starts his own news business.     If Facebook and others try to censor him, they will lose a lot of customers. 

The MSM has proven for years that there is no rules to be followed. They have set the bar. We all know that Trump ain't into following rules anyway so it should be a knock down fight. 

The big plus---------Americans would start learning the truth they have tried to ignore because Trump would jam it down their throats everyday just like the MSM jammed their lies down every ones throats everyday 

11 minutes ago, Cacao said:

Agreed.  BUT....and it's a big but...Trump never tried to hold an event in an urban area.  Urban areas have how many times more voters than a Kenosha/Butler/Fayetteville.  Those images may have been impressive to see.  The urban area votes will always hold more weight.

Just walked by the TV. It appears as if there is no one allowed to watch over the vote counters. They ain't allowed within 30 ft or more. Some brought binoculars which were taken away but then given back.  They claim, that in the past,  each vote counter had a D and a R standing beside them and showed each vote to the both of them. 

NOT GOOD

26 minutes ago, fedup said:

Just walked by the TV. It appears as if there is no one allowed to watch over the vote counters. They ain't allowed within 30 ft or more. Some brought binoculars which were taken away but then given back.  They claim, that in the past,  each vote counter had a D and a R standing beside them and showed each vote to the both of them. 

NOT GOOD

Let them count.  File a lawsuit.  Make them count them again the proper way. 

This is all the R's fault...they allowed the D's to steamroll them into creating new voting rules/processes.  And this is what you get.

1 hour ago, Sambo148 said:

Truthfully.... I think we’ll all be surprised in the coming days. AZ has 600k votes to count yet from heavy Red areas. It shouldn’t have been called to Biden. 

Pa is Trumps. If you go through the percentages from outstanding votes and current totals, it’s very statistically unlikely that Biden will win. GA and NC are in the same boat. 

Dont bet against the Philly cemetary vote.   When Trump was ahead announced 600,000 , they said they had  350,000  outstanding.  Something tells me 600,000 more are going to show up.  

Question for the Trump supporters.....if Trump were to win will we see all these calls for recounts and to stop the counting???;)

"Any man who can safely drive a car while kissing a pretty girl, simply isn't giving the kiss the attention it deserves"... Albert Einstein

"And how can we win, when fools be king?"

40 minutes ago, old farm boy said:

Question for the Trump supporters.....if Trump were to win will we see all these calls for recounts and to stop the counting???;)

There's nothing wrong with recounting or following the laws of elections.  If the law allows for a recount to the recount, so be it.  

3 hours ago, Sambo148 said:

Have you ever been to AZ? I’ve been there many times, my mom lives there. You know what those red areas you see on the map are full of? Sand and cactus

Hanging chads

Voter Suppression

Russia Russia Russia

Ballot fraud

Sore losers every time. Has the outcome ever been changed? The losers always scream conspiracy. I voted for Trump in 2016, over half of the country was absolutely shocked when he won. I guarantee you they were way more shocked that he won than most people are that he lost this time around. Angry people vote. That’s why he won in 2016, it’s why he lost in 2020. Deal with it and move on

20 minutes ago, LFG said:

Hanging chads

Voter Suppression

Russia Russia Russia

Ballot fraud

Sore losers every time. Has the outcome ever been changed? The losers always scream conspiracy. I voted for Trump in 2016, over half of the country was absolutely shocked when he won. I guarantee you they were way more shocked that he won than most people are that he lost this time around. Angry people vote. That’s why he won in 2016, it’s why he lost in 2020. Deal with it and move on

You are way off on this one.

From what I'm reading and seeing , there are tons of fraud out there and almost all of it are from Democratic states that still haven't been decided.

I'm saying , lets take the time and find out what is really going on.