GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cacao

President Joe Biden

SPONSOR:  

1 hour ago, Cacao said:

There's nothing wrong with recounting or following the laws of elections.  If the law allows for a recount to the recount, so be it.  

I have no problem with recounts...I asked if Trump supporters would accept the results if Trump were winning??:huh:

"Any man who can safely drive a car while kissing a pretty girl, simply isn't giving the kiss the attention it deserves"... Albert Einstein

"And how can we win, when fools be king?"

People still voted for the SWAMP.  because Americans are getting weaker.  Everybody wants to feel good.  Everybody gets a 5th place trophy. I laugh. After ripping 68 million people for 4 years now the MSM wants unity. What are they afraid of?  Their ratings are going to go down even more. When Trump won they didnt want unity. Screw them.  Im listening to all the hypocrites. I hope the senate grows a pair rides him on the Hunter laptop for years. Special Council?

20 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

You are way off on this one.

From what I'm reading and seeing , there are tons of fraud out there and almost all of it are from Democratic states that still haven't been decided.

I'm saying , lets take the time and find out what is really going on.

Hey, look, we did our part. We voted Trump, held our Republican Senate seat. I don’t think anyone from PA should be giving me advice right now :funny4:

I’m sure Wolf will get to the bottom of it. His Democratic counterpart in NC has promised results by Nov. 12

4 hours ago, old farm boy said:

Question for the Trump supporters.....if Trump were to win will we see all these calls for recounts and to stop the counting???;)

Ask him

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

2 hours ago, LFG said:

Hanging chads

Voter Suppression

Russia Russia Russia

Ballot fraud

Sore losers every time. Has the outcome ever been changed? The losers always scream conspiracy. I voted for Trump in 2016, over half of the country was absolutely shocked when he won. I guarantee you they were way more shocked that he won than most people are that he lost this time around. Angry people vote. That’s why he won in 2016, it’s why he lost in 2020. Deal with it and move on

What fool would ignore the intentional fraud and say let's just move on?  Who would want a leader that would do such a thing?

Remember Gore? He cried his way to the SC clear into December and the Liberals cheered him on the whole way.

If a Liberal does it, he is a hero. If Trump does it, he is wrong.

Sound familiar????? 

It should, you have seen and heard that game for 4 years.

1 hour ago, old farm boy said:

I have no problem with recounts...I asked if Trump supporters would accept the results if Trump were winning??:huh:

This Trump supporter would accept the final results whether he's winning or losing.  I'd accept it even if the results changed because of an investigation/court battle that proved otherwise.

3 minutes ago, fedup said:

What fool would ignore the intentional fraud and say let's just move on?  Who would want a leader that would do such a thing?

Remember Gore? He cried his way to the SC clear into December and the Liberals cheered him on the whole way.

If a Liberal does it, he is a hero. If Trump does it, he is wrong.

Sound familiar????? 

It should, you have seen and heard that game for 4 years.

Seen and heard the same game for 24 years

Pa court system ordered philly to let R observers watch the vote count. The people running the show ignored the court order. The still won't let them in.

What do they have to hide?

Why ain't the D's asking to watch the vote count?

Two questions that answers each other. 

They are hiding corruption and the D's already know the outcome so they don't need to watch.

4 minutes ago, LFG said:

So you would just lay down and accept the crooked?

Don't tell your landfill operators that your that easy. You may be looking for a new job.

2 minutes ago, fedup said:

Don't tell your landfill operators that your that easy. You may be looking for a new job.

If Trump were leading and Watoos was demanding a recount everyone would be laughing at him and telling him to accept the fact Trump won. If Trump had won in a landslide the internet would be on fire with claims of Russian bots. It’s ludicrous. 
This election was going to be close. Conman likes to refer to Trump supporters as “Trumpers”, but Trump drew votes from all over the board, from the far right all the way to centrists. Over the last 4 years he lost a lot of those centrists, and I can’t believe anyone is shocked that Biden had a chance to win this race. In the grand scheme of things, if PA wants to turn the voting system into a joke what will it change? When it comes to the electoral college PA won’t matter. If AZ and NV go to Biden as all signs are pointing, it’s over. Everything else is just fodder for debate forums

12 minutes ago, fedup said:

Besides, my landfill operators are already looking forward to replacing The Wall with a nice picket fence. And the US will pay

8 minutes ago, LFG said:

If Trump were leading and Watoos was demanding a recount everyone would be laughing at him and telling him to accept the fact Trump won. If Trump had won in a landslide the internet would be on fire with claims of Russian bots. It’s ludicrous. 
This election was going to be close. Conman likes to refer to Trump supporters as “Trumpers”, but Trump drew votes from all over the board, from the far right all the way to centrists. Over the last 4 years he lost a lot of those centrists, and I can’t believe anyone is shocked that Biden had a chance to win this race. In the grand scheme of things, if PA wants to turn the voting system into a joke what will it change? When it comes to the electoral college PA won’t matter. If AZ and NV go to Biden as all signs are pointing, it’s over. Everything else is just fodder for debate forums

Clarification. PA didn't turn the voting system into this joke. The Liberal's did and the gutless voted for R's let it happen.

I don't believe that Trump lost anyone. In fact I believe he gained more supporters. Especially the Hispanics and a lot of blacks.

The Liberal MSM did all they could do to make you and millions of others think the way you are thinking. It brainwashed those that won't think for their selves.

17 minutes ago, LFG said:

If you think a corrupt voting system is just fodder what does that say about you?

It's all just a funny joke. The Liberal's have you just where they want you.

10 minutes ago, Cacao said:

Pump the brakes and remember, those are accusations, not proven.  

Yea, just like our election results..

There are thousands of fraud videos out there which needs to be investigated.

59 minutes ago, LFG said:

We live in a corrupt Banana Republic. trump had a deep swamp to drain. Trump has already been the most successful President in history. He did what he promised, Again. He exposed that every part of our government is corrupt and not for the people. CIA,DOJ, FBI and now the Post Office. And we keep bailing them out. Now he is exposing   how corrupt the election process is.