GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cacao

President Joe Biden

SPONSOR:  

I can't believe some of you Trump Haters, just no common sense.

Trump is trying to drain the swamp from cheaters and crooked Politicians including Republicans that have been paid off and owned by different countries PLUS win the election that was stolen from him.

I guarantee there are hundreds of politicians & media who are shaking in their boots right now. 

The truth will be here soon, be patient

2 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

I can't believe some of you Trump Haters, just no common sense.

Trump is trying to drain the swamp from cheaters and crooked Politicians including Republicans that have been paid off and owned by different countries PLUS win the election that was stolen from him.

I guarantee there are hundreds of politicians & media who are shaking in their boots right now. 

The truth will be here soon, be patient

I keep seeing my Biden voting friends saying things on "the book" like, " look, even his party is turning against him!! :rofl:"

Umm...  that's because there are also bad republicans--but they can't see that.  All they can see is blind, all-consuming, hatred for one man because they have been told to hate him.  One went so far as to admit that their stock portfolio and their own wealth has increased significantly, but they still don't like him because he essentially doesn't sing 'Soft Kitty" to them every night before bed.  

Someone said that Trump was a lot like the doctor that told you that you were fat and needed to lose weight.  You don't want to hear it, but you know--deep down--he's right.  Some people would rather live in the delusion of unicorns and pixies.

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

BY the way .... That Biden tweet was from Oct 25, 2019

HOLY CRAP!!

SHOCKING!! Ukraine press expose Biden.

This is now a serious matter of criminality

1 hour ago, disgruntled said:

I keep seeing my Biden voting friends saying things on "the book" like, " look, even his party is turning against him!! :rofl:"

Umm...  that's because there are also bad republicans--but they can't see that.  All they can see is blind, all-consuming, hatred for one man because they have been told to hate him.  One went so far as to admit that their stock portfolio and their own wealth has increased significantly, but they still don't like him because he essentially doesn't sing 'Soft Kitty" to them every night before bed.  

Someone said that Trump was a lot like the doctor that told you that you were fat and needed to lose weight.  You don't want to hear it, but you know--deep down--he's right.  Some people would rather live in the delusion of unicorns and pixies.

TA DAH

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

1 hour ago, Pompeii said:

UKRAINE HAS LISTED JOE BIDEN AS WANTED ON Class A felony charges. 

It will be awfully tough to be President in prison in another country.  Then again that could have been the swamps plan all along.  Get the old coot elected and then ship him off to serve time in another country so they can place members of the squad at the helm. 

I wouldn't put it past them to have been the ones lining up the dominoes all along.  (Hmm..Dominion---dominoes...) 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

LinWood_Sm.jpg

Lin Wood has said that this election will be overturned in the Supreme Court and he also said (to John Fredericks) that Sidney Powell has evidence that WILL SHOCK THE COUNTRY!!

He also said (to John Fredericks) that when this evdense is released, all Joe Biden voters will be SICK!

These are 2 attorneys that you definitely want on your side!!

They only speak the TRUTH!

Here is the video with Lin telling John about the evidence

Tucker changed his mind real quick .. since Sidney threw her opinion in too ... 

I bet Tucker got some HATE tweets and emails yesterday.  :D

I'm pretty sure she now has access to one of the servers.

Wow, Pennsylvania should be ashamed ... unbelievable

My concern is how long has this amount of fraud  been  going on in past elections?  THROW THEM ALL IN JAIL!