Jump to content
GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cacao

President Joe Biden

SPONSOR:  

Recommended Posts

What a terribly sad day for America.  It's not time to be mad, or to fear, it's time to cry a little and then get on with finally fixing the problem.

Thank heavens we have patriots who would give up their lives to get this straightened out.  I have been leery since Clinton won and then proceeded to degrade our country in front of the world.  Then Obama degraded Pennsylvanians. Now we're down to being degraded as counties who cannot hold a secure election.  It's past time to cleanup our act.

I hope the word snitch becomes a part of the past.  We were all told not to tell on anyone else.  Some kids in school actually got punished, if not by the teacher, then by the other kids.  We are training our children to turn their backs on dishonesty or they will be guiltier than the wrongdoers. Truth and honor MUST be a daily part of all our lives even if the truth hurts.  Exercising our morality muscles just makes us stronger.


"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Petee said:

What a terribly sad day for America.  It's not time to be mad, or to fear, it's time to cry a little and then get on with finally fixing the problem.

Thank heavens we have patriots who would give up their lives to get this straightened out.  I have been leery since Clinton won and then proceeded to degrade our country in front of the world.  Then Obama degraded Pennsylvanians. Now we're down to being degraded as counties who cannot hold a secure election.  It's past time to cleanup our act.

I hope the word snitch becomes a part of the past.  We were all told not to tell on anyone else.  Some kids in school actually got punished, if not by the teacher, then by the other kids.  We are training our children to turn their backs on dishonesty or they will be guiltier than the wrongdoers. Truth and honor MUST be a daily part of all our lives even if the truth hurts.  Exercising our morality muscles just makes us stronger.

One word describes it all.

LIBERALS


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh OH, There is going to be blood over this one...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sidney Powell: 35,000 Votes Were Added to Every Democrat Candidate – I’d Be Willing to Bet It Happened Everywhere

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of the BEST computer minds are figuring out how they cheated and the evidence is just piling on ...

 


President Trump lost -1,063 in Allegheny; -2,972 in Bucks; -7,135 in Chester Counties at the same time period. Joe Biden did not lose any votes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pedo and Satan Worship is mentioned , by Atty. Lin Wood ,for politicans involvements..........we will wait for this to come out and it has to do with the Election for Pres I just assume ( or it`s characters ) . Wait n See............all on Parler  com lately. ............no speculating on my part I`ve been wrong alot of times...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, doingfine said:

Pedo and Satan Worship is mentioned , by Atty. Lin Wood ,for politicans involvements..........we will wait for this to come out and it has to do with the Election for Pres I just assume ( or it`s characters ) . Wait n See............all on Parler  com lately. ............no speculating on my part I`ve been wrong alot of times...

Where does evil behavior come from?  When trying to properly solve the problem, don't you look at the roots of it, or is a cosmetic correction acceptable?


"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Petee said:

Where does evil behavior come from?  When trying to properly solve the problem, don't you look at the roots of it, or is a cosmetic correction acceptable?

Evil lives in the Biden laptop and was a hidden agenda during the whole campaign. It`s really sad if other`s knew it existed but tried to wish it away , ........cosmetics ??? I think not !!!.........Biden Clinton Obama all rotten apples spoiling a fine Dem. party from years past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, doingfine said:

Evil lives in the Biden laptop and was a hidden agenda during the whole campaign. It`s really sad if other`s knew it existed but tried to wish it away , ........cosmetics ??? I think not !!!.........Biden Clinton Obama all rotten apples spoiling a fine Dem. party from years past.

The true evil is from Satan but that's harder to prove than elections fraud.  No one wants to hear about it, but boy do they complain when it affects their life, and then they want to gloss over it.


"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

But this can't be because conman has spoken and said she is a liar.

Takes one to know one?????


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Petee said:

Where does evil behavior come from?  When trying to properly solve the problem, don't you look at the roots of it, or is a cosmetic correction acceptable?

It comes from the lazy acceptance of evil. Everyone knows that politicians lie to them every day and yet they vote for a known liar and then expect some sort of truth.

They lazily pass off this action by convincing theirselves that the lies told are working in their favor so no harm is done.

If you have time, study up on Huey P Long and his reign over the politics in the state of Louisiana.

Which by the way, his legacy, is still controlling that state and it's voters.

Louisiana makes PA look like a safe haven for the truth in politics.


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, doingfine said:

Evil lives in the Biden laptop and was a hidden agenda during the whole campaign. It`s really sad if other`s knew it existed but tried to wish it away , ........cosmetics ??? I think not !!!.........Biden Clinton Obama all rotten apples spoiling a fine Dem. party from years past.

And there it is.

The crooked Liberal FBI and the whole Liberal DOJ has been sitting on evil since last December and most likely longer while daddy is getting elected as President of this country and the leader of the free world.

That is just a glimpse of the tolerated evil in this country and the world.

If your considered special by enough people you will never be held accountable for your actions no matter how evil your actions are.

 


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I definitely think it is because of the evidence she is finding and/or investigating...   FBI? CIA? Obama? past elections?  I think they just want everything to point JUST to the 2020 election fraud and let her do her own investigation for the other criminal activities she is finding.

One of her interviews a few days ago she said that she is not being paid by the Trump Campaign. Just like Lin Wood!

 

 

2020-11-22_19-21-51.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

I definitely think it is because of the evidence she is finding and/or investigating...   FBI? CIA? Obama? past elections?  I think they just want everything to point JUST to the 2020 election fraud and let her do her own investigation for the other criminal activities she is finding.

One of her interviews a few days ago she said that she is not being paid by the Trump Campaign. Just like Lin Wood!

 

 

2020-11-22_19-21-51.jpg

 

I guess it was Q's weekend to keep the Kraken.

giphy.gif


"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2020-11-22_20-13-28.jpg

Sidney Powell knows exactly what she is doing. BE PATIENT!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2020 at 12:26 AM, Pompeii said:

Uh OH, There is going to be blood over this one...

 

 

Just to be clear, in case y’all aren’t familiar with our redneck politicians down here, Kemp is the right wing Republican governor who reopened GA during the spring peak of Covid. Stacey Abrams was the black far left candidate hand picked by Schumer and Pelosi to start the takeover of the south.

Whoever did the initial hack apparently changed their voter registration pre-2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, alexandria said:

I hope she has security..just sayin’

Yes, we know what happens when you cross the DNC and the Clintons. Im surprised so far this election nobody has turned up dead.  In 2016, a coputer tech was shot and an assistant DNC staffer committed "suicide." Since 1992, somebody has turned up dead in elections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATED 8:23 PM EST See Bottom -- Georgia's Republican Governor Brian Kemp and the Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger both allegedly took money from Communist China, perhaps to intentionally THROW or STEAL the November 3 Election in that state, to Joe Biden.

According to very high level sources from my years working National Security Intelligence with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force, the feds have PROOF of the payments to both Kemp and Raffensperger.

The Trump election legal team forced the President to WAIT before revealing this, until both Kemp and Raffensperger CERTIFIED the Election results.

According to those same sources, once Kemp and Raffensperger CERTIFIED  the results, their crime was complete.   Both men certified those election results this week.  By law, Mr. Raffensperger was obliged to certify the election results before 5 p.m. on Friday.   Gov. Kemp, had to then certify the results by 5 p.m. on Saturday.   Both men did exactly those acts.

The implications of this revelation are staggering.  First, that a sitting REPUBLICAN Governor would stab his Party's President, and our nation, in the back, for a foreign government, is utterly horrifying.  People are already asking " My God, what could they have offered that he would sell out his own people?  His own country?"

That a foreign nation would DARE to pay money in order to rig or steal a U.S. Presidential Election is . . .  a casus belli (Cause for war.)  China appears to have tried to STEAL our freedom by STEALING our Elections.  War is justified.

Again, the national security intelligence sources with whom I have spoken, assure me this information is solid and the proof is already in government hands.

MORE . . .

Georgia Governor Brian P. Kemp ordered state agencies to buy from Chinese Lenovo and interlocking vendors on Mar. 28, 2019, undermining U.S. sovereignty, the citizens of Georgia, and the 2020 election

The interlocking vendors include members of Obama’s Technology Council and members of the IBM Eclipse Foundation (incl. Chinese Tsinghua University) that stole the invention of social networking from Columbus-OH-based Leader Technologies, including IBM, Dell, EMC, HP and NetApp.

THESE SYSTEMS WERE USED IN THE 2020 GEORGIA ELECTION!

How did Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger (election chief) not know this since his election machines ran on this infrastructure?

Kemp’s more than 5% shareholding in First Madison Bank & Trust, now United Community Bank, NASDAQ: UCBI), puts him in direct relationship to Lance F. Drummond (TD Canada Trust (Rothschild Inc., Aspen Institute).

The Rothschilds are members of the British Pilgrims Society (MI6), Privy Council with Lord Mark Malloch-Brown—former UN Dep. Sec. Gen, and CEO of Dominion-Smartmatic election rigging computers with George Soros.

This is a developing story, check back for details . . .

NEW LINK: https://www.distributednews.com/476677.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

allegedly

 

7 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

perhaps to intentionally

 

8 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

According to very high level sources

Steve, come on... If conman or Watoos were posting quotes like this from The Huffington Post or Salon you would be blasting them, it makes everything that follows these statements pure opinion, or flat out fiction. At most, an educated guess. They screamed Russia for 4 years and everyone was aghast, no way there was any voter fraud then, but now? 
You just posted yourself that the GA machines were hacked in 2016. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LFG said:

Steve, come on... If conman or Watoos were posting quotes like this from The Huffington Post or Salon you would be blasting them, it makes everything that follows these statements pure opinion, or flat out fiction. At most, an educated guess. They screamed Russia for 4 years and everyone was aghast, no way there was any voter fraud then, but now? 
You just posted yourself that the GA machines were hacked in 2016. 

Paybacks are HELL!!:pound:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


×
×
  • Create New...