SPONSOR:  

2 hours ago, Lupara said:

This from Mr. "Four more years and more after that"

And just when did I post that?

Liar 

If your coming at me use facts.

Your propaganda sucks.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

3 hours ago, fedup said:

When stupid gets rolling it's hard to stop it.

Just one more time because you just proved what I said.

Thank you

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

I am so so sad because I’m afraid we are going to lose the America of yesteryear. We’ve already lost a lot of it. With hard core liberal Kamala Harris as our president ( and don’t kid yourself that she won’t be president) it is only a short time until we will no longer recognize America. When you have no rights whatsoever and are tossed away because you are either too young or too old for them to figure you are a contribution to society, remember who you voted for. God save us. He is our only hope in this fallen world. 

5 hours ago, Pompeii said:

In a Democrat's Mind ... Everything is Just FINE!! :sarcastic:

Do You think its fine for our votes to be counted in foreign countries?

Do you think its fine for over 450,000 Ballots that were processed while Republican observers were illegally kept away.

Do you think its fine to count thousands of ballots that were back dated intentionally?

Do you think its fine to count hundreds of ballots from dead people?

Do you think its fine to have evidence on video and computers that 113,870 votes was deleted from Trump's vote in PA and not yell FRAUD?

Do you think its fine to have THOUSANDS of PA voters with no verifiable addresses

Do you think its fine to have Pa Counties with more votes than registered voters?

Do you think its fine to count 4,984  ballots for people that never requested them?

Do you think its fine to count  51,000 Mail In ballots that were returned the day after they were sent out?

Do you think its fine to count  35,000 Mail in ballots that were returned the same day they were sent out?

Do you think its fine to count  23,000 + Mail in ballots that were returned a day before they were sent out?

Do you think its fine to count  9,000 + Mail In Ballots that  had no sent date?

Do you think its fine to count  ballots that 25,000 Pennsylvania nursing home residents who requested mail-in ballots at the exact same time?

Do you think its fine to have HUNDREDS of sworn affidavits of FRAUD from Pa Voters and not ask WHY?

..... MORE JUST FINE FACTS COMING SOON!

Please forward those to Rudy. He's really in some need of help. Jenna Ellis and the rest of the Elite Strike Team just aren't making the grade.

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

2 minutes ago, Vader said:

Please forward those to Rudy. He's really in some need of help. Jenna Ellis and the rest of the Elite Strike Team just aren't cutting it.

How about we forward you to the basement, so you help your best buddy Joe.

He has a hard time pronouncing the word "Psalmist"  (Palmist is pretty close, Joe)

You would think that a devoted Catholic like Joe would know what a Psalm is and how to pronounce it?

... and you still think this dude got more votes than any President EVER?? :funny4:

Maybe Joe thinks the word "Communion" is actually "Communist". :duh:

What a fabulous Catholic, he must be!!

In a Democrat's Mind ... Everything is Just FINE!! :sarcastic:

JUST FINE FACTS JUST UPDATED (look for red arrow  > for new & updated ones)

Do You think its fine for our votes to be counted in foreign countries?

Do you think its fine for over 450,000 Ballots that were processed while Republican observers were illegally kept away.

> Do you think its fine for 40,875 ballots to be cast in the name of another voter without their consent?

Do you think its fine to count thousands of ballots that were back dated intentionally?

Do you think its fine to count 40,000 of ballots from dead people?

Do you think its fine to have evidence on video and computers that 171,036 votes were deleted from Trump's vote total in PA and not yell FRAUD?

Do you think its fine to have THOUSANDS of PA voters with no verifiable addresses

Do you think its fine to have Pa Counties with more votes than registered voters?

Do you think its fine to count 4,984  ballots for people that never requested them?

Do you think its fine to count  51,000 Mail In ballots that were returned the day after they were sent out?

Do you think its fine to count  35,000 Mail in ballots that were returned the same day they were sent out?

Do you think its fine to count  23,000 + Mail in ballots that were returned a day before they were sent out?

> Do you think its fine to count  18,000 + Mail In Ballots that  had no sent date?

> Do you think its fine to count 444 
Republican ballots (39% of 1137) that never arrived despite being mailed? :yes:

Do you think its fine to count  ballots that 25,000 Pennsylvania nursing home residents who requested mail-in ballots at the exact same time?

Do you think its fine to have HUNDREDS of sworn affidavits of FRAUD from Pa Voters and not ask WHY?

OTHER EVIDENCE INCLUDING WITNESSES, PHOTO,  VIDEO, DOCUMENTS & STATISTICAL 

Poll observers forced to use binoculars to watch voting process, despite court order (Photo/Audio/Video)

Pre-canvassing ballots in some counties weeks early, violating election laws (Witnesses)

List of poll watchers being denied entry (Photo/Audio/Video)

State and Election Officials acted against ballot curing Court Order (witness)

Memory sticks used to program Philly’s voting machines, stolen from warehouse (witness))

PA DoS requested a function from Dominion to re-mark and re-scan ballots (Document)

30 times lower rejection rate for mail-in ballots than in 2016 (statistical)

Statistically impossible voting numbers and groups of numbers (statistical)

PA postal workers charged with dumping ballots (Photo/Audio/Video)

UK journo finds 58% PA ballots have date discrepancies (Photo/Audio/Video)

Erie County, PA - Poll worker admits trashing Trump votes (Photo/Audio/Video)

Witness saw illegal voting at polls in philly. same person voting multiple times (Photo/Audio/Video)

Californians flipped Trump votes in Philadelphia (expert witness)

Dominion Transferring Vote Ratios between Precincts in PA (Photo/Audio/Video)

PA vote switching proof, backed by data. Simple video walkthrough. (statistical)

Votes Being Torn Up (Photo/Audio/Video)

Video evidence of vote switching (Photo/Audio/Video)

..... MORE JUST FINE FACTS COMING SOON!

Dominion was connected to the #PA #Pennsylvania Servers LAST NIGHT.

Its great to have computer geeks on your side.

EoCYIFqUUAAoyrf?format=jpg&name=large

EoCYJbnUUAc47oM?format=png&name=900x900

Story is that our troops were injured ( by whom ?) securing the servers in Germany , that will reveal fraud and treason . We may be heading to real civil unrest . The likes of which we have`nt seen since our own Civil War. Vets have been upfront and ready to defend our current Pres.

On 11/29/2020 at 3:09 PM, fedup said:

And just when did I post that?

Liar 

If your coming at me use facts.

Your propaganda sucks.

From the Covid 19 Topic declaring how in 2024 after Trump Don Jr would be president for 8 years followed by Ivanka the first woman in the Whitehouse..... 

"No diversion, just the truth.

Sure would like to see the proof concerning your Putin bank deals. You can keep typing it day in and day out but that does not make it true. I have a lot of dreams also.

Who pays all of their loan if they file for bankruptcy? Many people use this legal scam so once again, you got nuttin'.

Why would they need to work for anyone else? Are you jealous?

No I don't mean his hair. He is his dad but smoother. You and your Libs (plus the MSM) is training him well. He sees the game that you people are playing. You all are tipping your hand and he is learning daily.

Come 2024 he will be ready. Completely untouchable. Then 8 years later get ready for the first woman president.

His sister.

Be vwerrrry aaaafrayed Watoo's. It's coming and the DNC knows it."

•  

3 hours ago, Lupara said:

Never thought I would have to site the National Review to reach the Far Right

Trump Election Fraud Allegations Disgraceful Endgame to 2020 Reelection Effort | National Review

Scathing

That is all opinion BS

This is not nothing. But the president can’t stand to admit that he lost and so has insisted since the wee hours of Election Night that he really won — and won “by a lot.”

I was up that night and he won the election ... until they all stopped counting and dumped votes to Biden. There is actual proof for that!