GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cacao

President Joe Biden

SPONSOR:  

7 minutes ago, Cacao said:

Pump the brakes and remember, those are accusations, not proven.  

I believe that at least some of it has been proven. Some woman decided to start punching in dead people's names and found the same names had been counted as already voted.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

3 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

Yea, just like our election..

There are thousands of fraud videos out there which needs to be investigated.

This should not be happening in this country.

Can't the crooked quit being crooked just for this important deal?

NOPE

The USA can't figure out how to have an honest election? Unbelievable!!

No matter what political side you are on ... I HATE CHEATERS!!

2 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

The USA can't figure out how to have an honest election? Unbelievable!!

No matter what political side you are on ... I HATE CHEATERS!!

Id gather all the fraud videos and go to the Supreme Court. Im sure the Trump Campign is getting these videos.

I have never been a fan of the voting system.

As much as I despise big government I think it's time for the federal government to run federal elections. 

Come up with a fair set of rules that everyone voting for a federal position has to follow.

This deal is out of control and EVERY voter should be demanding one set of rules.

Sure, 50 different rules may be helping you this time but sooner or later those 50 set of rules will bite you in your azz.

1 hour ago, fedup said:

Clarification. PA didn't turn the voting system into this joke. The Liberal's did and the gutless voted for R's let it happen.

I don't believe that Trump lost anyone. In fact I believe he gained more supporters. Especially the Hispanics and a lot of blacks.

The Liberal MSM did all they could do to make you and millions of others think the way you are thinking. It brainwashed those that won't think for their selves.

:funny4:

Thank you for giving the liberal MSM so much credit, but believe it or not I listen to far more conservative radio, engage in discussion with far more conservative people (DooBwa ring a bell?), than I do with any liberal outlets. I just do not go to the extreme in one direction or the other, it’s unhealthy for the mind.

Trump may have gained blacks, he may have gained Hispanics, but he lost the fervor of those in the middle who would vote for anyone but Hillary

1 hour ago, fedup said:

If you think a corrupt voting system is just fodder what does that say about you?

It's all just a funny joke. The Liberal's have you just where they want you.

No, it’s not a joke, it’s the other side of the coin that will keep half of the country tuned in to social media talking about civil war for the next 4 years. What does that say about you?

1 hour ago, Pompeii said:

Yea, just like our election results..

There are thousands of fraud videos out there which needs to be investigated.

Just saying, be careful.  There are a lot of fabricated videos/reports out there aimed at working people up.  I've seen misleading stuff all over the internets.

1 hour ago, fedup said:

I believe that at least some of it has been proven. Some woman decided to start punching in dead people's names and found the same names had been counted as already voted.

Maybe all of us should do that.  If we find any, we need to report it.

45 minutes ago, LFG said:

Thank you for giving the liberal MSM so much credit, but believe it or not I listen to far more conservative radio, engage in discussion with far more conservative people (DooBwa ring a bell?), than I do with any liberal outlets. I just do not go to the extreme in one direction or the other, it’s unhealthy for the mind.

Trump may have gained blacks, he may have gained Hispanics, but he lost the fervor of those in the middle who would vote for anyone but Hillary

Even when you listen to Conservatives you are hearing the Liberal MSM because the Conservatives are B1tching about what the MSM is saying.

It's those in the middle that are being cheated with the corruption.

49 minutes ago, LFG said:

Name a R President that has gained so much with the Hispanics and the blacks.

While he was doing that the Liberal MSM constantly called him a racist. The MSM won that battle by producing lying propaganda.

There is no extreme in the truth. There is only the truth.

53 minutes ago, LFG said:

No, it’s not a joke, it’s the other side of the coin that will keep half of the country tuned in to social media talking about civil war for the next 4 years. What does that say about you?

I don't let social media control my thoughts.

Given what you just said, who is letting social media control their thoughts?

What does that say about you?

5 minutes ago, fedup said:

Name a R President that has gained so much with the Hispanics and the blacks.

While he was doing that the Liberal MSM constantly called him a racist. The MSM won that battle by producing lying propaganda.

There is no extreme in the truth. There is only the truth.

You ever talk to many Hispanics? You know who they say was the best president for Hispanics? Reagan

2 minutes ago, fedup said:

I don't let social media control my thoughts.

Given what you just said, who is letting social media control their thoughts?

What does that say about you?

Well, to me you are social media. You are telling me why I’m wrong. I don’t believe you. Your theory is invalid

18 minutes ago, Cacao said:

Maybe all of us should do that.  If we find any, we need to report it.

And that appears to be happening while people are asking the big question.

Where is our DOJ.

It's been proven that the DOJ sat on the Hunter BS since December of last year. 

So what makes anyone believe that they won't sit on this corruption until Biden is elected?

2 hours ago, jaman said:

Dr Levine is monitoring his health. Its very stressful.

Dr. Levine is right on top of Wolf's health....takes Wolf's temperature every two hours using the rectal thermometer.

1) "Take off is optional....landing is mandatory"

2)  The secret to a long life is you try not to shorten it.