GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
Cacao

President Joe Biden

SPONSOR:  

Mike Pompeo spent some time lately in Italy.  Now , as per Atty Lin Wood , the Nov steal for Biden has Obama implicated by Italian investigators along with Prime Minster of Italy as well .  $ 400 million was sent to the Leonardo Group thru Germany , All evidence includes vids , texts , and assorted other evidence that should get some here in US convicted ..........just a short summary of Wood`s assertions put out just lately .

The Ministry of Italy Altered Voting systems via Private Military Contractors and satellites in space.

They do not want Trump to have a chance to act as President till Biden is sworn in and can control the military.  Trump supporters have to keep up the pressure at least till then, because taking back the power once it is lost will take a full out war, and it will be a CIVIL WAR all over again.  Which one of your loved ones are you willing to shoot to or to allow them to shoot you!  

Do you really want Biden and his cronies to have control of your finances?

Till the ballots are all inspected and properly sorted by both sides, this cannot stop.  It will not stop.

Do we really want our loved ones in the service of this country to be forced to shoot at citizens in general?  They do NOT have a choice unless they turn their guns on themselves.  

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

They do NOT have a choice unless they turn their guns on themselves.  

ummm thats not true

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

1 hour ago, Petee said:

They do not want Trump to have a chance to act as President till Biden is sworn in and can control the military.  Trump supporters have to keep up the pressure at least till then, because taking back the power once it is lost will take a full out war, and it will be a CIVIL WAR all over again.  Which one of your loved ones are you willing to shoot to or to allow them to shoot you!  

Do you really want Biden and his cronies to have control of your finances?

Till the ballots are all inspected and properly sorted by both sides, this cannot stop.  It will not stop.

Do we really want our loved ones in the service of this country to be forced to shoot at citizens in general?  They do NOT have a choice unless they turn their guns on themselves.  

Well said.

3 hours ago, WMJ77 said:

They do NOT have a choice unless they turn their guns on themselves.  

ummm thats not true

In a violent encounter, a soldier cannot refuse to follow his commander.  He is committed till he is either taken prisoner by his own fellow soldiers or the enemy.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

there ya go....he doesnt have to shoot himself.....and there have been times when the orders have been refused...not often but it does happen for the safty of the men/women they command

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

Biden needs to shut his trap....every word he speaks just adds to the already flammable situation.

Thank goodness I have the TV remote in my hand when watching TV....just so I can switch to the Cartoon Channel anytime Biden appears on the screen.

1) "Take off is optional....landing is mandatory"

2)  The secret to a long life is you try not to shorten it.

5 hours ago, doingfine said:

One new report has the US military flying POTUS to a nuclear base in Tx , that is only 1 of 4 such bases . IDK if this is true .

I guess he's trying to escape the mob he set loose in D.C.

Oh, wait. He sent them to Congress not to the White House.

On 1/6/2021 at 9:13 PM, Lyndsey33 said:

Lindsey Graham said enough is enough and pretty much said bye bye Trump. Believe me if rather poke my eyes out rather than Bido be president but Bido is going to be president...well for a for a few months anyhow.

That squirrel has been a fence walker his whole Polly life.

I know Trump is gonna get the shaft. But wouldn't it be nice to see him actually win just to see the mud on the faces of these gutless Republicans and so called friends?

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

CNN ratings are still down and are tanking in Debt. At&T cant get rid of them quick enough. Wait till there is no more "President" Trump. Nobody will be watching.  China and Big tech right now are keeping it a float. That will stop soon. maybe not for China. That's why on January 21st it will be the China News Network

Something to think about. The government did not create Donald J Trump, his parents did.

However, the government DID CREATE PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP.

How did this outsider become President?

Could it be that AMERICANS had enough of the government as it was?

When was the last time Congress had a approval rating above 50%??

The very same people who hates Trump created President Trump and they are too stupid to understand that. 

They now want to impeach him the second time when he only has days left as President. Just how stupid can they be? They are only creating more hate for their selves and how they govern.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

if he is impeached the senate can block him from ever getting a fed job....that is hate at its best...no 2024....

Washington (CNN)A growing number of Republicans want President Donald Trump to leave office before January 20, with some top lawmakers telling CNN they are considering supporting his impeachment.

Two Republican members of Congress who are former Trump allies told CNN they would support impeachment against the President over his role in Wednesday's deadly attack on the US Capitol if the articles are reasonable. One member said, "I think you will have GOP members vote for impeachment."
While the window is narrowing for an impeachment vote and trial before Trump's term ends, one of the GOP lawmakers said the proceedings could be done quickly.
"We experienced the attack," the member said. "We don't need long hearings on what happened."
House Democrats are currently planning to introduce articles of impeachment against Trump as soon as Monday, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter. That could set up a vote in the House sometime next week. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has not explicitly said when this will go to the floor. In a Friday meeting with members, the California Democrat made clear that there is more backing within the House Democratic caucus for impeaching Trump now than there was in 2019.
By impeaching and removing Trump, even at this late stage of his term, the Senate could subsequently vote to disqualify him from ever holding federal office again.
5e09ad39e76b65f5b15c458479645977.png
Every day we summarize What Matters and deliver it straight to your inbox.

By subscribing you agree to our

Nancy Pelosi is behind a lot more than people realize.  She is instigating violence and is active in attacking President Trump.  Apparently the perpetrator who took her lap top was a government agent, and that was his mission.  That's when she started bellowing about Impeachment.  She's trying to stop her own arrest.

I do believe that there is still a LOT going on behind the scenes that will result in Biden going back to where he came from (if he's lucky) and countless individuals and companies biting the dust or being indicted for treason.  The fun may not have even begun yet.  Let's hope.

Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, WMJ77 said:

Washington (CNN)A growing number of Republicans want President Donald Trump to leave office before January 20, with some top lawmakers telling CNN they are considering supporting his impeachment.

Two Republican members of Congress who are former Trump allies told CNN they would support impeachment against the President over his role in Wednesday's deadly attack on the US Capitol if the articles are reasonable. One member said, "I think you will have GOP members vote for impeachment."
While the window is narrowing for an impeachment vote and trial before Trump's term ends, one of the GOP lawmakers said the proceedings could be done quickly.
"We experienced the attack," the member said. "We don't need long hearings on what happened."
House Democrats are currently planning to introduce articles of impeachment against Trump as soon as Monday, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter. That could set up a vote in the House sometime next week. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has not explicitly said when this will go to the floor. In a Friday meeting with members, the California Democrat made clear that there is more backing within the House Democratic caucus for impeaching Trump now than there was in 2019.
By impeaching and removing Trump, even at this late stage of his term, the Senate could subsequently vote to disqualify him from ever holding federal office again.
5e09ad39e76b65f5b15c458479645977.png
Every day we summarize What Matters and deliver it straight to your inbox.

By subscribing you agree to our

CNN is now wanting people to sign up because they need a certain  number of viewers to guarantee sponsors. 

1 hour ago, jaman said:

CNN is now wanting people to sign up because they need a certain  number of viewers to guarantee sponsors. 

Newsmax had been a voice of reason in the forest of liars and cowards who would not stand up for their own Mother if she wasn't the popular choice.  This gentleman has an excellent post:

Albert Einstein

12 minutes ago, Petee said:

Newsmax had been a voice of reason in the forest of liars and cowards who would not stand up for their own Mother if she wasn't the popular choice.  This gentleman has an excellent post:

CNN is indebt. They are owned by At&T. They ought to boycott AT&T MObile on behalf of CNN. Ill bet AT&T does something then.

If the only choice I had for news was CNN or nothing - I'd settle for nothing.  It's a shame too - I recall the CNN debut and thought it was a great thing - back then it was.  

It used to be that it took all kinds to make the world go round -  now we just have to deal with them.

From the little I've seen while sitting with hubby for a few minutes, I am stunned at the lies told with such a straight face.  These are supposed to be professional tellers of the truth, not changers of the truth.  I get my news elsewhere, comparing a lot of sources for accuracy and completeness of the story, and what I've seen on TV is a horribly twisted piece of a statement that is completely opposite to what was really said.  How do they get away with it?  I know you can't censor a news service, but what about people who depend on the 6:00 news as their source on what to believe?  There are so many different news casts that if you listen to one liar, then another liar, you begin to feel that what they are saying might be the horrible truth.  How do they deal with reality if they never hear about it.  President Trump was using Twitter to get the truth out, but now all sources where he can speak to the American people are being shut off to him over a lie!  How many people heard his entire statement?  He mentioned those who would be making their way to the Capitol Building and specifically asked them to be peaceful as they made their wishes known.  Never did he ever tell them to be violent in any of his actions, tone or his words.  Everyone has access to that speech yet the news sources choose to lie, and Nancy Pelosi heard it too.  Yet she lied in order to hurt him and people believed her.  Astounding.

Albert Einstein