GoDuBois.com
Cacao

President Joe Biden

SPONSOR:  

Seems the glaring hypocrisy of the media championing the riots this summer,  yet SHOCKED at people who were invited in to the Capital was not lost on most who were paying attention after all...

https://www.newsmax.com/us/rasmussen/2021/01/08/id/1004872/?fbclid=IwAR3LyfbfJ7UlKIXaqWUYC0q7nDRRSu2OA-UCqnyc97qH3CYSydbHXLaUjhw

Shop local!

18 hours ago, Turd Ferguson said:

If the only choice I had for news was CNN or nothing - I'd settle for nothing.  It's a shame too - I recall the CNN debut and thought it was a great thing - back then it was.  

When Ted Turner had it, even though he was Liberal it was great. I loved their War and national disaster coverage.  Nothing like a bombing or a huge forest fire or Hurricane.  Now its a propaganda network.

39 minutes ago, Lyndsey33 said:

She was probably  behind the whole thing. I thought it from the beginning.

The Police chief of DC said today they had no intelligence that they were going to rush the Capitol. It was all over the internet.   They are now trying to save their butt.

Biden has ties to these 5 major tech companies

WILMINGTON, DELAWARE - JANUARY 07: U.S. President-elect Joe Biden delivers remarks before announcing his choices for attorney general and other leaders of the Justice Department at The Queen theater January 07, 2021 in Wilmington, Delaware. Biden nominated Judge Merrick Garland to be attorney general, Lisa Monaco to be deputy attorney general, Vanita Gupta to be associate attorney general, and Kristen Clarke to be assistant attorney general for the Civil Rights Division. (Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

CHUCK ROSSINVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
FONT SIZE:
  • Joe Biden has hired at least 14 current or former executives from five major tech firms to serve in his administration or advise his transition team. 
  • The firms — Apple, Google, Amazon, Twitter and Facebook — have all clamped down this week on President Trump and Parler, a social media site popular with conservatives. 
  • Conservatives have long expressed concern over Biden and Democrats’ close ties to the major tech companies. 
  • Apple’s top lobbyist is a longtime Biden adviser. Former executives from Twitter and Facebook are also joining the Biden White House.

At least 14 people who President-elect Joe Biden has picked to serve either in his administration or to advise his transition have worked for the Big Tech firms that cracked down earlier this week on President Donald Trump and a social media site popular with conservatives.

Apple’s top lobbyist was a chief adviser to the Biden transition team. A former Facebook executive will serve as staff director in the Biden White House, and a former Twitter executive will serve as chief spokesperson for the National Security Council under Biden.

Current and former executives at those firms and two others, Google and Amazon, fill out other positions in the incoming Biden administration, or his transition team.

The five tech giants all took action this week against Trump and Parler, the social media site, in response to riots at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Twitter permanently banned Trump over what it called violent rhetoric in the wake of riots at the U.S. Capitol building. Trump supporters breached the Capitol building to protest a vote to confirm Joe Biden as president. (RELATED: Twitter Permanently Bans President Trump’s Account)

Five people died in the mayhem, including U.S. Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick. Ashli Babbit, a Trump supporter from San Diego, was also fatally shot by a police officer while trying to enter a restricted area of the Capitol building.

Parler, a social media company popular with conservatives who have grown disenchanted with Twitter, was also targeted in a sweeping crackdown by the tech companies.

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

On 1/9/2021 at 10:27 PM, WMJ77 said:

whats on nancys missing computer

Hunter's johnson??????

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

On 1/11/2021 at 8:09 AM, WMJ77 said:

:barf:

When something like that has been dragged through pigpens all over the world, and then through children, there's no cleaning it.  You're right :barf:

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

2 minutes ago, Gold Brick said:

Looks like Pinky And The Brain's (Kamala & Pelosi's) plan to take over the world is moving along nicely! Thank you, bleeding heart Dem's....may The Lord have mercy on your souls.

If there is a lord and a devil, I want the Lord to step aside and let the devil control them for eternity.

3 minutes ago, Gold Brick said:

I hope there is a special place for them when they get there!

In my mind they are already there. Now, we need AMERICANS to put them there.

Don't wait for some sort of greater power.

It's our country. Protect it with all you have.

And by the way.

AWOMAN

Yeah isn't it something, they didn't give 2 sh!t's when it wasn't their A$$es in the sling, now we blame Trump and pull out all stops! Simply amazing the bleeding heart's couldn't see this one coming!

Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?