GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
LFG

Gamecocks Fire Will Muschamp

23 minutes ago, LFG said:

Sung to the tune of $13 million  dollar golden parachute.  Your tax and tuition dollars at work.

1) "Take off is optional....landing is mandatory"

2)  The secret to a long life is you try not to shorten it.

31 minutes ago, LFG said:

Worth every penny. Now they need to fire Tanner (AD) For signing that ridiculous 6 year extension 2 years ago

Muschamp land a coordinators job somewhere. It seems like all head coaches after they are fired end up there. 

On 11/16/2020 at 6:17 PM, Lupara said:

This is slightly off topic but you raise chickens. Did you ever think about raising pheasants? I love pheasant. 

image.jpeg

Why do I have the feeling that the next thing I'm going to be hearing is "Oooh, what a lovely tea party." :lol:

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

On 11/16/2020 at 7:09 PM, LFG said:

He was a defensive coordinator. Have you seen our defense? If so, I hope he stays in the SEC East 

The Heat is  slowly turning on Franklin up here. His head is not into the  program. News reports are now coming out about Fights and hazing incidents he tried to cover up.  He sent his family to Florida . Maybe South Carolina might be a place for him since his family is in Florida . he has the ego.  The Offense sucks.  He brought in this  young superstar OC from Minnesota. He might have been good at Minnesota but he aint working here. Minnesota might have had his type of  players.(Maybe that's why Minnesota sucks this year too.) PSU doesnt. Franklin should have grabbed Joe Moorhead to come back after they gave him the hook at Mississippi State. Even Matt Millen on TV says they are getting pounded. 

On 11/21/2020 at 2:12 PM, etsaunt said:

I just heard this today.  I have not been watching to much television lately to try to help my mental health lol.  First thought was you dancing in the streets😂

Considering WE ARE 0-5, I wouldn’t be watching much football, either.

I hear Muschamp is available :lol: