GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Petee

Sidney Powell 11-16-20

SPONSOR:  

Why would these lawyers risk completely destroying their reputations and futures by being part of fraudulent accusations against a potential president?  They have everything to lose by lying.  Guliani has always been respected, so why would he destroy himself now?  

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

1 minute ago, alexandria said:

Maybe they have seen evidence that these are not fraudulent charges..they know something we don’t, yet. Otherwise, they would not investigate these allegations. And, they make big bucks doing this.

They will be marked forever by their words in the next few days.  It's all on video and they can be prosecuted for lying about Dominion.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

Tucker Carlson claimed that they offered this woman the whole hour show or any part of it so she could explain her facts she says she has.  She declined to be on any part of his show.

I find that strange. Why would she decline such a good chance to prove her point to the public?????

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

1 hour ago, fedup said:

Tucker Carlson claimed that they offered this woman the whole hour show or any part of it so she could explain her facts she says she has.  She declined to be on any part of his show.

I find that strange. Why would she decline such a good chance to prove her point to the public?????

Because she's showing herself to be a fraud.  I have grown very tired of her and Rudy Guiliani.  Prove your claims or go away.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-election-fraud

like Atty. Lin Wood whom takes on cases for free , not all are lookin fer big bucks...... Ms.Powell told the story this morn of Tucker C. being extremely rude to her , so she declined his offer to appear. She was extremely effective on the M. Flynn case .....Watch Newsmax for unbiased opinions...

5 minutes ago, doingfine said:

like Atty. Lin Wood whom takes on cases for free , not all are lookin fer big bucks...... Ms.Powell told the story this morn of Tucker C. being extremely rude to her , so she declined his offer to appear. She was extremely effective on the M. Flynn case .....Watch Newsmax for unbiased opinions...

Great.  Did she provide any evidence to back up her claims?  Or was it 3 minutes of accusations of voter fraud and 1 minute of how mean Tucker is?

I would love to see her or anyone prove that the Liberals cheated. 

But I need to see the meat. So far they all are acting like Liberals and the MSM, throw out accusations, claim you have the proof, but never show it.  

I don't think Tucker is a rude person, tough yes, but not rude. But then again I don't think I am a rude person but many do because they don't like hearing things that they don't want to hear. 

I have seen Tucker tell Republicans things they don't want to hear many times. 

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

1 hour ago, fedup said:

You're catching on.

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

1 hour ago, doingfine said:

The last thing your getting from Newsmax is unbiased opinion. In fact, all opinion is biased. That's why it's called opinion.

As for Newsmax, they're only telling you things that you want to hear. That's not news...it's propaganda.

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

2 hours ago, fedup said:

Because she is SMARTER than a democrat,

Why in the hell would any attorney give their evidence to the media before a trial or hearing?? :nono:

She proved most of that yesterday in the press conference.

2 hours ago, fedup said:

Because if you're playing high stakes poker, you don't show your hand. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, fedup said:

I would love to see her or anyone prove that the Liberals cheated. 

But I need to see the meat. So far they all are acting like Liberals and the MSM, throw out accusations, claim you have the proof, but never show it.  

I don't think Tucker is a rude person, tough yes, but not rude. But then again I don't think I am a rude person but many do because they don't like hearing things that they don't want to hear. 

I have seen Tucker tell Republicans things they don't want to hear many times. 

If the opposition knows what you have, they can prepare a rebuttal/debunk/etc.

I'd rather go into a gun fight against anyone with them thinking I only brought a squirt gun and then I pull out the AR.  The element of surprise is a wonderful thing. 

It kind of harkens back to 9/11 when the media were mad that they didn't know where the President was---if they knew where he was, then so would the terrorists.  The fact was--they didn't need to know. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

49 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

Because she is SMARTER than a democrat,

Why in the hell would any attorney give their evidence to the media before a trial or hearing?? :nono:

She proved most of that yesterday in the press conference.

Then why would you call a press conference that you claim will show proof of fraud and outline a path to Trump winning the election!?  They proved themselves to be fools yesterday.  You could tell with how bad Rudy was sweating that they were full of $hit.

perhaps I'm wrong--but is it all possible that the tactic was designed to lull people into thinking it's a big "nothing burger" while they do, in fact, have something tangible? 

It's easier to catch someone while they sleep. 

I would totally use that tactic.  In fact, I have. 

Don't pull the life support yet. 

8 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

perhaps I'm wrong--but is it all possible that the tactic was designed to lull people into thinking it's a big "nothing burger" while they do, in fact, have something tangible? 

It's easier to catch someone while they sleep. 

I would totally use that tactic.  In fact, I have. 

Don't pull the life support yet. 

Why do you have to lull anyone into anything?  Only the courts can provide any change.  If this is a true tactic, they're even bigger morons than they look.  If you really have something you zip your lip and take it to the courts.  Present there FIRST and then go to the public.  Prime example of over promise, under deliver.

Believe me.  GOD I wish they had something to overturn this mess.  They wish that too, but it's apparent they don't have it.

Unfortunately...she is beginning to sound like Adam Schiff, although he spent 3 years stating he had evidence wherein he did not.

Expect the worse....hope for the best.  I hope there is hard evidence and it's taken to court. 

1) "Take off is optional....landing is mandatory"

2)  The secret to a long life is you try not to shorten it.

3 minutes ago, Cacao said:

Why do you have to lull anyone into anything?  Only the courts can provide any change.  If this is a true tactic, they're even bigger morons than they look.  If you really have something you zip your lip and take it to the courts.  Present there FIRST and then go to the public.  Prime example of over promise, under deliver.

Believe me.  GOD I wish they had something to overturn this mess.  They wish that too, but it's apparent they don't have it.

don't give up yet.  I think there is more to this than meets the eye.  I'm not saying they will win--but I think they have more than they disclosed.