GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Petee

Sidney Powell 11-16-20

SPONSOR:  

15 minutes ago, Vader said:

Hell, that isn't irony. I'll give you irony.

Donald Trump has railed for four years maintaining steadfastly that there was no possible way that the Russians hacked into the system and changed votes for him (which, oh by the way, I also believe). But now, in a failing effort to stay in power, he's trying his damnedest to uncover something - anything - that shows that it could have been done.

Now, that's irony, my man.

Kinda like the Liberals claiming that the Russians controlled that election but they are no longer doing so.

And Social Media helped Trump get elected but they ain't helping No Mind as they are currently testifying in front of Congress right now for suppressing free speech.

Look at all of Steve's posts. Just about every one of them has a message from Twitter claiming that what Steve is posting may not be True.

Just who in the hell are these Liberal supporting HYPOCRITES that makes their billions because of Capitalism?

Puke, comes to mind.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

3 hours ago, LFG said:

Does anyone not see just a teeny, eenie, bit of irony in the fact that for the last 4 years every debate on this forum has been “Russia Russia Russia vs overthrowing our duly elected president”, and here we are not even into December yet and we have already started “stolen mail in election vs overthrowing our duly elected president”.

The next 4 years will be the same arguments from different sides. Maybe soccermom will switch teams again. At least I’ll get to see it this time

Maybe your President Joe can join us in the forum when he is in jail. :twl:That might be more interesting than Soccermom. Just sayin...

48 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

Maybe your President Joe can join us in the forum when he is in jail. :twl:That might be more interesting than Soccermom. Just sayin...

The Ukrainian Government has named him a crime suspect.  Watch the cover up to keep him out of the World Court in The Hague. But guess what? Back to Russia, Russia, Russia. Again.

58 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

Hey, I don’t want him to be president, either, but I’m not going to spend the next 4 years crying about it. Like conman. Or gloating about it. Like EVERYBODY ELSE

And not a snowball’s chance in hell Joe is more interesting than soccermom :lol:

4 hours ago, Pompeii said:

It was like an opening statement!  I thought it was great.

Do you actually think that Joe Biden received more votes that any other President ever? :no:

It is a historic fact that Biden received the most votes of any president in U.S. History.........really not much to doubt.....a fact is a fact...

6 hours ago, Cacao said:

EXACTLY.  I wouldn't go on tv at all.  I'd be working my ass off behind the scenes.  

I think they are working triple time.  I believe the press meeting was to warn the major news sources to stop their nonsense.  Is it illegal to print totally false information or to provide only one side of the story when it involves national security?

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

2 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

It is a historic fact that Biden received the most votes of any president in U.S. History.........really not much to doubt.....a fact is a fact...

It will be a fact that Biden received the most votes from CHEATING in any Presidential Race EVER.

That will be a hard thing to swallow when Treason charges will be brought to him very very soon!

I will guarantee that one... you better do some research instead of following your fake news!!

Its ALL out there, you just have to look for it.

3 hours ago, fedup said:

Kinda like the Liberals claiming that the Russians controlled that election but they are no longer doing so.

And Social Media helped Trump get elected but they ain't helping No Mind as they are currently testifying in front of Congress right now for suppressing free speech.

Look at all of Steve's posts. Just about every one of them has a message from Twitter claiming that what Steve is posting may not be True.

Just who in the hell are these Liberal supporting HYPOCRITES that makes their billions because of Capitalism?

Puke, comes to mind.

Yep. Kinda just like that.

However, you're off when it comes to the free speech issue and social media issue.

You see, as much as some would like to believe that those mediums are free speech areas - they're not. All of those platforms have 'terms of service' that you must agree to before using them. That means that they reserve the right to censor any material they believe may be objectionable. You, the user, have the option of declining to use that platform. It's all above-board. They're not hiding that from you.

In fact, the same thing applies here.

Steve has a defined set of rules that you must adhere to (especially in the Debate Forum) to continue posting here. I find his rules to be more than acceptable and I believe that he's very generous in the amount of leeway that he provides to people to make their point. But, if you cross those lines, he's has shown no reservations about showing people the door. However, one of the biggest differences between this site and Twitter/Facebook/Instagram etc. is size. We have a nice little community here that, by and large, is pretty respectful. Still, comparing this site to one of those previously mentioned is like comparing a one-room schoolhouse to a rather large, nationally recognized university. In essence, more people means more potential problems. That's where things get sticky and is one of the key reasons that they have to take those steps. They don't want to be sued because some meathead incited someone to do something negligent on their platform.

Honestly, I think that simply putting a sticker on a post saying that it contains disputed material is far from denying someone freedom of expression. It simply makes them recognize that perhaps they should be marginally more responsible before they simply posting things. 

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

3 hours ago, LFG said:

I’m not going to spend the next 4 years crying about it

You know they stole the election, that is why myself and 73 million + (actually 80 million+) are fighting to get it back.

You can take this to the Bank: There is evidence coming,  that will SHOCK THIS COUNTRY!!

Did you know that Biden stole many votes off of Jo Jorgensen . :dance:

3 hours ago, LFG said:

And not a snowball’s chance in hell Joe is more interesting than soccermom

Maybe not,  Joe has many videos that didn't make it on Hunter's Laptop. :shock1:

10 hours ago, Vader said:

Yep. Kinda just like that.

However, you're off when it comes to the free speech issue and social media issue.

You see, as much as some would like to believe that those mediums are free speech areas - they're not. All of those platforms have 'terms of service' that you must agree to before using them. That means that they reserve the right to censor any material they believe may be objectionable. You, the user, have the option of declining to use that platform. It's all above-board. They're not hiding that from you.

In fact, the same thing applies here.

Steve has a defined set of rules that you must adhere to (especially in the Debate Forum) to continue posting here. I find his rules to be more than acceptable and I believe that he's very generous in the amount of leeway that he provides to people to make their point. But, if you cross those lines, he's has shown no reservations about showing people the door. However, one of the biggest differences between this site and Twitter/Facebook/Instagram etc. is size. We have a nice little community here that, by and large, is pretty respectful. Still, comparing this site to one of those previously mentioned is like comparing a one-room schoolhouse to a rather large, nationally recognized university. In essence, more people means more potential problems. That's where things get sticky and is one of the key reasons that they have to take those steps. They don't want to be sued because some meathead incited someone to do something negligent on their platform.

Honestly, I think that simply putting a sticker on a post saying that it contains disputed material is far from denying someone freedom of expression. It simply makes them recognize that perhaps they should be marginally more responsible before they simply posting things. 

I never said that they couldn't do what ever the hell they want.  I just said that they are wrong for doing what they are doing. They ain't trying to stop free speech, they are trying to control speech. They are anti - American dirt bag Liberals trying to brainwash the stupid. Unfortunately  for America their target is huge. 

3 hours ago, fedup said:

I never said that they couldn't do what ever the hell they want.  I just said that they are wrong for doing what they are doing. They ain't trying to stop free speech, they are trying to control speech. They are anti - American dirt bag Liberals trying to brainwash the stupid. Unfortunately  for America their target is huge. 

I can't disagree with either of your last two points.

1) is there is brainwashing of the stupid taking place. 2) America is a huge target.

Unfortunately, those that are doing it aren't limited to one side. All the garbage you're seeing thrown about it coming from the far ends of the spectrum.

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

15 hours ago, Pompeii said:

It will be a fact that Biden received the most votes from CHEATING in any Presidential Race EVER.

That will be a hard thing to swallow when Treason charges will be brought to him very very soon!

I will guarantee that one... you better do some research instead of following your fake news!!

Its ALL out there, you just have to look for it.

I will give that a .05% chance of happening based on evidence out there.  Mark my words.  I truly don't know if people are serious about this so-called election fraud, or they are just kidding.......

43 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

I will give that a .05% chance of happening based on evidence out there.  Mark my words.  I truly don't know if people are serious about this so-called election fraud, or they are just kidding.......

Where do you look for your evidence? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS :rofl:

By the way, They have the voting servers... the proof is all on there.. so guess what?  They cheated and got caught. ... also they have tons of proof besides the servers.

Like I said before,  some Democrats just don't have common sense.

Do you think Sidney & Lin would put their reputation & name on lies and made up stuff? :no:

Ask CNN how much money they lost in a lawsuit against Lin Wood?  .... MILLIONS

19 hours ago, LFG said:

Hey, I don’t want him to be president, either, but I’m not going to spend the next 4 years crying about it. Like conman. Or gloating about it. Like EVERYBODY ELSE

And not a snowball’s chance in hell Joe is more interesting than soccermom :lol:

Bernie and The Squad are already to roll him over.

18 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

Where do you look for your evidence? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS :rofl:

By the way, They have the voting servers... the proof is all on there.. so guess what?  They cheated and got caught. ... also they have tons of proof besides the servers.

Like I said before,  some Democrats just don't have common sense.

Do you think Sidney & Lin would put their reputation & name on lies and made up stuff? :no:

Ask CNN how much money they lost in a lawsuit against Lin Wood?  .... MILLIONS

They are billions in debt with their Parent AT&T.  AT&T wants to dump them fast. I think the now 74 million Trump supporters if they have AT&T Mobile should dump them. You want to see a company tank. You'll be able to buy CNN at a Sheriff's sale.

3 hours ago, Vader said:

I can't disagree with either of your last two points.

1) is there is brainwashing of the stupid taking place. 2) America is a huge target.

Unfortunately, those that are doing it aren't limited to one side. All the garbage you're seeing thrown about it coming from the far ends of the spectrum.

No doubt. 

Finding the truth about anything is a chore. 

All the news media is like a long advertisement for My Pillow.

1 hour ago, jaman said:

Bernie and The Squad are already to roll him over.

Liberals eat their own for breakfast.

22 hours ago, LFG said:

You will find no post where Conman is "crying" about it..........I just tell the truth and many posters don't like it...

17 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

You will find no post where Conman is "crying" about it..........I just tell the truth and many posters don't like it...

You have been crying about Trump for 4 years. Another lie from you. Keep them coming. We all like the entertainment and a good laugh.

5 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

You have been crying about Trump for 4 years. Another lie from you. Keep them coming. We all like the entertainment and a good laugh.

Not me.

Got real tired of that.

On 11/20/2020 at 7:26 AM, fedup said:

Tucker Carlson claimed that they offered this woman the whole hour show or any part of it so she could explain her facts she says she has.  She declined to be on any part of his show.

I find that strange. Why would she decline such a good chance to prove her point to the public?????

You can’t put evidence and whistleblower (unless given permission) names out to the media before presenting in court. Why blow the whole case to appease Tucker Carlson??

On 11/21/2020 at 3:31 PM, conservativeman633 said:

More like fact less opinions. Talking points from libturd MSM. 

15 hours ago, Sambo148 said:

You can’t put evidence and whistleblower (unless given permission) names out to the media before presenting in court. Why blow the whole case to appease Tucker Carlson??

tick tock tick tock

It's not about Tucker. It's about her and what she claims to have. The longer she wait's to show what she has the less chance Trump has.

Instead of worrying about Tucker being mean, she could have told him that she was going to file in court then come on his program and explain to the public just what she claimed. 

She needs to win over the Liberals. Instead they are laughing at her and she is losing Trump supporters. It's time to sh1t or get off the pot.