Jump to content
GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Petee

Sidney Powell 11-16-20

SPONSOR:  

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Vader said:

Again. This comes down to a single line written in a decision by a conservative judge who was appointed by Donald Trump.

"Charges require specific allegation and then proof. We have neither here."

Giuliani and Ellis are providing absolutely no evidence that anything they're claiming took place. They'll stand up and shout 'fraud' during these press conference sideshows they're putting on but they won't make the claim or provide evidence to support those claims in court. This isn't Salem circa 1692 - they must prove the allegations, not have the court do it for them.

I don't know if they believe that they can ride into the Supreme Court and have it rule in their favor based solely on the fact that Donald Trump has appointed three of them but, that certainly seems to be their plan because they're losing magnificently all the way there.

Still, this isn't a board room. If they simply make the same arguments there based on the same evidence - that's where the country will fail.

And now we are back to ONE JUDGE deciding the outcome with his opinion on what he had seen so far. I really don't care who appointed this judge. All judges should follow the law no matter who appointed them. 

Just a side note, all judges should be elected, not appointed. A serious flaw in our constitution. Citizens should come first, not who or what appointed them.

Anyway, I agree that the big push is to reach the Supreme Court just like the Gore deal.

However, these people making this push are hanging their reputations on the line. Why risk that move if you don't have a plan for the end game? I am to stupid to know the answer to that question, but?

 


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And by the way Vader, I see you have passed on. According to Social Media. When is your viewing?

See what happens when you go against Trump? He will put the fear of death in you. Now I know why the Liberals fear him so much.

 

🍻🤣


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, fedup said:

And now we are back to ONE JUDGE deciding the outcome with his opinion on what he had seen so far. I really don't care who appointed this judge. All judges should follow the law no matter who appointed them. 

Just a side note, all judges should be elected, not appointed. A serious flaw in our constitution. Citizens should come first, not who or what appointed them.

Anyway, I agree that the big push is to reach the Supreme Court just like the Gore deal.

However, these people making this push are hanging their reputations on the line. Why risk that move if you don't have a plan for the end game? I am to stupid to know the answer to that question, but?

 

There were three that ruled on the decision. That was the opinion that one wrote for the three-judge panel. 

Gore was based on a recount, not an accusation of fraud.


"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, fedup said:

And by the way Vader, I see you have passed on. According to Social Media. When is your viewing?

See what happens when you go against Trump? He will put the fear of death in you. Now I know why the Liberals fear him so much.

 

🍻🤣

The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. Don't believe everything you see on social media (hint, hint). HAHAHA


"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Vader said:

There were three that ruled on the decision. That was the opinion that one wrote for the three-judge panel.

Gore was based on a recount, not an accusation of fraud.

Just because I have to.

Why do a recount if you do not suspect fraud?

The hanging Chad's ended up being the excuse after the fact. Gore's team obviously suspected a fraudulent vote in Florida.

I can't remember, why was the recount asked for? Who or what granted it? Why did the recount make it to the Supreme Court? Why did the Supreme court wait to the second week in December to render it's decision? Why did it get to the Supreme Court so fast?  How many judges ruled there was no bases for the courts to get involved? Were the Liberals B1tching then, because it took so long for the government to elect a president? Wasn't there some sort of female Republican involved in all of turmoil? Was she the reason the courts payed attention? Is what she done enough evidence of fraud?

Just way too many unanswered questions for me.


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Vader said:

The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. Don't believe everything you see on social media (hint, hint). HAHAHA

Your still here. So I know the real facts🍻


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, fedup said:

Just because I have to.

Why do a recount if you do not suspect fraud?

The hanging Chad's ended up being the excuse after the fact. Gore's team obviously suspected a fraudulent vote in Florida.

I can't remember, why was the recount asked for? Who or what granted it? Why did the recount make it to the Supreme Court? Why did the Supreme court wait to the second week in December to render it's decision? Why did it get to the Supreme Court so fast?  How many judges ruled there was no bases for the courts to get involved? Were the Liberals B1tching then, because it took so long for the government to elect a president? Wasn't there some sort of female Republican involved in all of turmoil? Was she the reason the courts payed attention? Is what she done enough evidence of fraud?

Just way too many unanswered questions for me.

Gore didn't have to ask for a recount. They're mandatory if the winning margin is under a certain percentage (based on state). The recount began, without any Supreme Court action, the very next day.

The initial margin was something like less than 2,000 votes but, after the recount, shrunk to somewhere less than 500. I believe Gore then requested a hand recount in three or four counties. They set a deadline for those to be completed but a couple counties sued to extend the deadline because they weren't going to be able to meet it. That's where the 'hanging chads' and 'over-votes' came into play and caused delays over how, or if, they should be counted. BTW 'over-vote' isn't that more people voted than are registered, it's when more than one name has been marked for a particular office.

The Florida Supreme Court ruled for the extension but Bush went to the U.S. Supreme Court to say that, in doing so, Florida had rewritten the rules AFTER the vote. The Florida SC also authorized the counting of 'under-votes' even though it had never been requested. I believe that, too, was a SCOTUS appeal because it was argued it wasn't consistent with state law.

What Katherine Harris wanted to do was say that absentee ballots had to be signed and postmarked by election day. BTW, she was far from impartial on any of that given that she was the co-chair of the Bush campaign in Florida.

So, in essence, no one claimed 'fraud'. What was at issue were procedural items. It was also created because of the razor-thin margin between the two and that one state controlled the outcome.

Also, liberals b1tch at anything they don't like but, both sides did their fair share over selected items then.


"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vader said:

Gore didn't have to ask for a recount. They're mandatory if the winning margin is under a certain percentage (based on state). The recount began, without any Supreme Court action, the very next day.

The initial margin was something like less than 2,000 votes but, after the recount, shrunk to somewhere less than 500. I believe Gore then requested a hand recount in three or four counties. They set a deadline for those to be completed but a couple counties sued to extend the deadline because they weren't going to be able to meet it. That's where the 'hanging chads' and 'over-votes' came into play and caused delays over how, or if, they should be counted. BTW 'over-vote' isn't that more people voted than are registered, it's when more than one name has been marked for a particular office.

The Florida Supreme Court ruled for the extension but Bush went to the U.S. Supreme Court to say that, in doing so, Florida had rewritten the rules AFTER the vote. The Florida SC also authorized the counting of 'under-votes' even though it had never been requested. I believe that, too, was a SCOTUS appeal because it was argued it wasn't consistent with state law.

What Katherine Harris wanted to do was say that absentee ballots had to be signed and postmarked by election day. BTW, she was far from impartial on any of that given that she was the co-chair of the Bush campaign in Florida.

So, in essence, no one claimed 'fraud'. What was at issue were procedural items. It was also created because of the razor-thin margin between the two and that one state controlled the outcome.

Also, liberals b1tch at anything they don't like but, both sides did their fair share over selected items then.

Thanks 

I am glad you can remember all that.  I really was not paying to much attention at the Time.

I just wanted Gore to lose no matter what. Sound familiar?

And if I was a dedicated party voter, I would have been happy at the outcome, no matter how the outcome was played. Sound familiar?

So Harris was a Republican and tried to change the rules in midstream. Sound familiar?

And everyone can't understand why I refuse to vote in such a ongoing corruptible system.

A person who votes for this country should be demanding a uniform set of rules across this nation when it comes to federal elections. 

Those rules should become the law of the land and only be overturned by a 2/3s majority vote by congress which would become the NEW law 2 elections past the date it was voted on.

Ain't you all tired of being manipulated by your voted for government?

 

 


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fedup said:

Thanks 

I am glad you can remember all that.  I really was not paying to much attention at the Time.

I just wanted Gore to lose no matter what. Sound familiar?

And if I was a dedicated party voter, I would have been happy at the outcome, no matter how the outcome was played. Sound familiar?

So Harris was a Republican and tried to change the rules in midstream. Sound familiar?

And everyone can't understand why I refuse to vote in such a ongoing corruptible system.

A person who votes for this country should be demanding a uniform set of rules across this nation when it comes to federal elections. 

Those rules should become the law of the land and only be overturned by a 2/3s majority vote by congress which would become the NEW law 2 elections past the date it was voted on.

Ain't you all tired of being manipulated by your voted for government?

 

 

Wooden Al wasn't my all-time favorite, either. I just can't imagine what his response to 9/11 would have been.

The only problem with uniform rules are the variables in each state. It'll fail miserably in much the same way the much-ballyhooed universal nationwide COVID plan would have. You could set some basic parameters but, ultimately, nothing works as a 'one-size-fits-all' scenario in a country this size.


"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


×
×
  • Create New...