GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Bub

The Maskless Hypocrites

SPONSOR:  

2 hours ago, lavender said:

There us no proof that the majority of us are harming others by merely breathing. There is no proof of such because we aren't. Should you be fined for sending your kids to school with a cold or the flu? That too is harming others. What about those that are walking around with AIDS? There was a huge outcry when it was thought that their "rights" were being violated? Where is the outcry when the the rights of the healthy citizen who has nothing communicable are being violated?

Actually there is proof that COVID is spread through breathing,  in fact it is the primary way it is spread.  It is a scientific fact at this point.  This virus is more deadly.

2 hours ago, NikonSniper said:

Could you please shows the minutes from the House and Senate resolutions, amendments and votes where said law/s were passed and sent to the governor to sign into said law/s.

I said nothing about there being laws presently----that was the point.  I said it was not 'illegal'.........

55 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

Well, yes.  Until we change human nature I suppose we'll need laws...

Fine as long as the laws don't impinge on my freedom of choice worse than my fellow citizens who want me do do what is best for them or the world as they wish it to be. The narcissistic  little dears who think the world revolves around their perceived well being. 

1 hour ago, conservativeman633 said:

Actually there is proof that COVID is spread through breathing,  in fact it is the primary way it is spread.  It is a scientific fact at this point.  This virus is more deadly.

The majority of us are not infecting others by breathing because we are not carrying the virus. It does make a difference. You can't spread what you don't have. If it comes to a choice between the fearful ones breathing and the noninfectious ones breathing I suggest that the former solve the problem by ceasing to breath. 

Ok, let's hear the explanation for this one.  2 people were exposed to Covid by 2 different people.  The entire family of 6 goes into quaratine.  All tested.  The 2 exposed, as well as 3 others all tested negative.  One of the family is apparently asymptomatic and tested positive.  Yet none of the other 5 contracted it from her.  Since they are the same family, obviously no masking in the household and they are quaranting together.  It isn't proving asymptomatic spreading to me.

6 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

I just like the idea of having laws.......(there is a reason we have laws ya know.....)

I imagine you love having law...except it stops nothing.  You get that right?  You can have laws but people still have free will whether to follow the law or not.  Is this  difficult concept for you?  

What YOU want is to control people...not laws, but absolute control.  You wish to take away all free will.  

8 hours ago, allboys said:

I imagine you love having law...except it stops nothing.  You get that right?  You can have laws but people still have free will whether to follow the law or not.  Is this  difficult concept for you?  

What YOU want is to control people...not laws, but absolute control.  You wish to take away all free will.  

so, you prefer no laws??

10 hours ago, allboys said:

Do you really want to live in a complete lawless enviroment

6 hours ago, NikonSniper said:

FB_IMG_1605859373871.jpg

:10:

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition
And we'll all stay free
Praise the Lord and swing into position
Can't afford to be a politician
Praise the Lord, we're all between perdition
And the deep blue sea
Yes the sky pilot said it
Ya gotta give him credit
For a sonofagun of a gunner was he
Shouting Praise the Lord, we're on a mighty mission
All aboard, we ain't a-goin' fishin'
And we'll all stay free
Praise the Lord (Praise the Lord) and pass the ammunition
And we'll all stay free
And we'll all stay free
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Frank Loesser
Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

Old song can't remember if it is from WWI or WWII. When a government tries to restrict the sale of ammunition this is what they are afraid of. God gave you free will, or at least that is what I understand. The government shall not restrict that free will. The government should not be afraid of the people. If they are there is something wrong with the government. 

17 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

I just like the idea of having laws.......(there is a reason we have laws ya know.....)

Newsflash:  wearing a mask still isn't a law. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

12 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

Well, yes.  Until we change human nature I suppose we'll need laws...

Stealing an election is unlawful...  

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, mollycan said:
1 hour ago, allboys said:

Re-read what I wrote. You are not passing comprehension 101.

I guess I am not then.  What I interbret from what you wrote  is pass the law, but I don't have to follow it.

23 minutes ago, allboys said:

That is how it works. Laws exist. People have free will. They can follow the law. They cannot follow the law. There are consequences if you do not follow the law.  Do you understand now?

My question is, Do YOU?

58 minutes ago, mollycan said:

My question is, Do YOU?

Yep. I learned as a child. You obviously don't understand the concept of free will and consequences.  Laws provide consequences for actions that are not desirable.  People are still free to do those actions. That is why lawyers, courts, judges, juries, prisons, etc. exist.  Someone failed to teach you basics at some point.

2 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

???  Never said it was 

But by your own words, "It may not be legally required behavior at this time, but I feel it is unfortunate that we must pass laws to keep the less responsible citizens in line...…"  you wish it to be. 

To heck with the people that can't wear a mask for a whole host of reasons--none of which are yours or anyone else's business.  You and your crew think that if you see someone without a mask that they are being lawless and selfish.  Those people that can't wear a mask do not have the rights to go to a store and buy necessities as far as you and your ilk are concerned.   Perhaps you need to re-read some of those things you supposedly taught years ago. 

1 hour ago, disgruntled said:

But by your own words, "It may not be legally required behavior at this time, but I feel it is unfortunate that we must pass laws to keep the less responsible citizens in line...…"  you wish it to be. 

To heck with the people that can't wear a mask for a whole host of reasons--none of which are yours or anyone else's business.  You and your crew think that if you see someone without a mask that they are being lawless and selfish.  Those people that can't wear a mask do not have the rights to go to a store and buy necessities as far as you and your ilk are concerned.   Perhaps you need to re-read some of those things you supposedly taught years ago. 

It does no good. They are right. Only their rights matter.  It should only be those unable to wear masks that should seek alternatives, they are lesser people.  Discrimination in all forms is alive and well.