GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Bub

The Maskless Hypocrites

SPONSOR:  

1 hour ago, disgruntled said:

But by your own words, "It may not be legally required behavior at this time, but I feel it is unfortunate that we must pass laws to keep the less responsible citizens in line...…"  you wish it to be. 

To heck with the people that can't wear a mask for a whole host of reasons--none of which are yours or anyone else's business.  You and your crew think that if you see someone without a mask that they are being lawless and selfish.  Those people that can't wear a mask do not have the rights to go to a store and buy necessities as far as you and your ilk are concerned.   Perhaps you need to re-read some of those things you supposedly taught years ago. 

Some people needs to mind their own damn business and get a brain. 

I am no damn threat to you if I am not wearing a mask. You have no proof to say otherwise. If your wearing your precious mask and it works how in the hell am I any kind of a threat to you?

Take your sorry, brainwashed self back home and shut the hell up.  Your too stupid to be important to anyone.

It's all about compliance people. It has nothing to do with saving lives.

I don't kneel before any man or woman. Stay the hell out of my free life.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

On 11/19/2020 at 3:12 AM, allboys said:

Oh and for an opinion. Not all agree this a public health crisis.  It is a virus.  One not seen until now. It will act as a virus should. We should act as humans should.  We meddle too much in nature and trying to eradicate everything.  There is a reason natural selection exists.

The funny thing about natural selection is everyone thinks they will be among the selected to carry forward.

1 minute ago, Illiterate said:

The funny thing about natural selection is everyone thinks they will be among the selected to carry forward.

I make no such assumption.  I understand the risk of life is death, no matter when that happens or by what means.

1 minute ago, fedup said:

I am no damn threat to you if I am not wearing a mask. You have no proof to say otherwise. If your wearing your precious mask and it works how in the hell am I any kind of a threat to you?

Take your sorry, brainwashed self back home and shut the hell up.  Your too stupid to be important to anyone.

You know they think those masks only work on the exhale.  I walked into a bank this afternoon.  no one was wearing a mask on their face--but as soon as they saw me, they put them on.  So that air they were masklessly breathing in and out wasn't the same air I was about to breathe in and out--  I did wear a mask--despite the fact that I have a compromised lung because the sign says I have to.  I ust want to know who is going to be willing to touch me to help me when I collapse in a public place in a pandemic

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

11 minutes ago, fedup said:

My friend has been a super religious mask wearer from the start. She tested positive, asymptomatic. None of her 5 family members that are in direct and close contact have tested positive.  So she got it while wearing a mask and apparently isn't spreading it being asymptomatic.  Scratching my head.

24 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

You know they think those masks only work on the exhale.  I walked into a bank this afternoon.  no one was wearing a mask on their face--but as soon as they saw me, they put them on.  So that air they were masklessly breathing in and out wasn't the same air I was about to breathe in and out--  I did wear a mask--despite the fact that I have a compromised lung because the sign says I have to.  I ust want to know who is going to be willing to touch me to help me when I collapse in a public place in a pandemic

I feel sorry for those that are forced to wear masks in order to put food on the table.

Because of them, and what this stupid has produced, I feel kinda bad for not wearing a mask when I am in the same building with the unfortunate.

But I ain't gonna let some A hole Polly tell me I have to do what he or she says.

They all can go to hell and I hope they get there soon.

They are the deplorables.

28 minutes ago, allboys said:

My friend has been a super religious mask wearer from the start. She tested positive, asymptomatic. None of her 5 family members that are in direct and close contact have tested positive.  So she got it while wearing a mask and apparently isn't spreading it being asymptomatic.  Scratching my head.

Can you even imagine the millions of people on this Earth that is just like her?

15 minutes ago, Illiterate said:

Not necessarily. I’m all for just dusting the whole planet with this damn virus, get it over with. Nature is about to find a way to do a reset, science is fighting it every step of the way. Let’s get it over with. If I’m on the reject list, so be it. If the alternative is to live in a world where we are scared to be around other people without a mask, and in the near future our elected leaders will be these children who grew up wearing masks, then hit me with a double dose

4 hours ago, disgruntled said:

But by your own words, "It may not be legally required behavior at this time, but I feel it is unfortunate that we must pass laws to keep the less responsible citizens in line...…"  you wish it to be. 

To heck with the people that can't wear a mask for a whole host of reasons--none of which are yours or anyone else's business.  You and your crew think that if you see someone without a mask that they are being lawless and selfish.  Those people that can't wear a mask do not have the rights to go to a store and buy necessities as far as you and your ilk are concerned.   Perhaps you need to re-read some of those things you supposedly taught years ago. 

Nope---just the opposite = I wish we did not need to consider it.

Masks do not lessen the oxygen a person takes in.....so what condition ?

Here's a solution.  Let each business be permitted to not allow entrance to anyone without a mask.  That way, no one is required to wear a mask but you just can't go inside.  Go somewhere else to shop.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

3 hours ago, disgruntled said:

If you collapse there will be that person who will come forward and do what is necessary up to and including mouth to mouth. There are always people who do what they see as their duty. 

1 hour ago, LFG said:

Not necessarily. I’m all for just dusting the whole planet with this damn virus, get it over with. Nature is about to find a way to do a reset, science is fighting it every step of the way. Let’s get it over with. If I’m on the reject list, so be it. If the alternative is to live in a world where we are scared to be around other people without a mask, and in the near future our elected leaders will be these children who grew up wearing masks, then hit me with a double dose

This is what scares me. What if we reach the point where there are difficult things to be done? The last generation who had to do the "hard stuff" is getting old. The ones that did the really "hard stuff" are all dead.  Is the snowflake generation going to be able to do what has to be done?

4 minutes ago, lavender said:

This is what scares me. What if we reach the point where there are difficult things to be done? The last generation who had to do the "hard stuff" is getting old. The ones that did the really "hard stuff" are all dead.  Is the snowflake generation going to be able to do what has to be done?

We will be in terminator times by then. Elon‘s AI will wipe them all out

15 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

Most have not been tested, so they have no idea if they have the virus.  If you keep up with any news that is exactly what is happening...

Most of us don't know if we are contagious for meningitis, bubonic plague, mononucleosis, TB or whatever. No one is suggesting that we stay home, wear a mask or stay apart from others just in case. It's like saying you are being arrested, tried and incarcerated for what you are thinking about doing. Or Jimmy Carter saying, ""I've looked on a lot of women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times." Hey Jimmy, you are only guilty if you actually act on your thoughts.  Hey folks, you are only a danger if you are contagious. 

8 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

Nope---just the opposite = I wish we did not need to consider it.

Masks do not lessen the oxygen a person takes in.....so what condition ?

Any condition that makes it difficult for someone to remove a mask. Any condition where it would cause intractable pain for the wearer. Any mental/psychological condition that it would bother the wearer.  Shall I go on?  It really isn't any of your business what condition someone might have.  You don't get that obviously.

9 hours ago, allboys said:

Any condition that makes it difficult for someone to remove a mask. Any condition where it would cause intractable pain for the wearer. Any mental/psychological condition that it would bother the wearer.  Shall I go on?  It really isn't any of your business what condition someone might have.  You don't get that obviously.

Does that also apply to shirts and shoes that many stores require?

38 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

Fantastic idea

No Shirt

No Shoes

No Mask

No Service!

It works for everyone!

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

52 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

I think that stores can do this right now as they are private property. If they are provide essential services such as food or prescriptions and have delivery or curbside service they are operating within their mandate. Why don't they do it? Money. There are customers who would refuse to enter if they were forced to wear a mask and many that capitulated would go in and grab the toilet paper and not browse. The store would lose money and  most retail operations do not wish to lose money. 

No shirt, no shoes, no service is mandated by insurance companies. No shirt, no shoes, no service, no insurance coverage for the store.  Nobody is going to sue a store if they pick up a virus while in the premises. How do you prove it? I've heard of two cases recently where Wal-mart had to clean up feces in the aisle. How about no crapping in the shoe department?

1 hour ago, lavender said:

No shirt, no shoes, no service is mandated by insurance companies. No shirt, no shoes, no service, no insurance coverage for the store.  Nobody is going to sue a store if they pick up a virus while in the premises. How do you prove it? I've heard of two cases recently where Wal-mart had to clean up feces in the aisle. How about no crapping in the shoe department?

Then where Pig Porking PELOSI'S voters take a dump?

I bet they take a dump in the workboot isle. They know they won't be using that isle.

2 hours ago, lavender said:

I think that stores can do this right now as they are private property. If they are provide essential services such as food or prescriptions and have delivery or curbside service they are operating within their mandate. Why don't they do it? Money. There are customers who would refuse to enter if they were forced to wear a mask and many that capitulated would go in and grab the toilet paper and not browse. The store would lose money and  most retail operations do not wish to lose money. 

Yes---agree.   That is why I admire and respect at least one local grocery store that did the right thing over their love of profits.  They have my business forever, and they won't be forgotten by many locals.....

1 hour ago, fedup said:

Then where Pig Porking PELOSI'S voters take a dump?

I bet they take a dump in the workboot isle. They know they won't be using that isle.

Pelosi's voters take a dump on her driveway; there's a video of a guy that did just that over a month ago.

1) "Take off is optional....landing is mandatory"

2)  The secret to a long life is you try not to shorten it.