GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Bub

The Maskless Hypocrites

SPONSOR:  

4 minutes ago, Basset3 said:

Pelosi's voters take a dump on her driveway; there's a video of a guy that did just that over a month ago.

Seen that and loved it.

Watoo's just said today that she and Biden is admired in this country and around the world.

That dump gives a whole new meaning on being admired.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

3 hours ago, fedup said:

Seen that and loved it.

Watoo's just said today that she and Biden is admired in this country and around the world.

That dump gives a whole new meaning on being admired.

Admired. That's hilarious. I would be ashamed and embarrassed to say such a thing.

4 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Some people are just out of their ever loving Covid obsessed minds. Insane is the word!!!

You should try visiting State College. They have gone completely ga-ga for masks. Signs along the road say you need a negative Covid-19 test to get into PA from out of state or you have to isolate for 14 days. I guess they will have to build a way around the state or roadblock every road. Total insanity has finally arrived. 

45 minutes ago, lavender said:

You should try visiting State College. They have gone completely ga-ga for masks. Signs along the road say you need a negative Covid-19 test to get into PA from out of state or you have to isolate for 14 days. I guess they will have to build a way around the state or roadblock every road. Total insanity has finally arrived. 

Well my husband went to NY yesterday for work and was never stopped to see if he had paperwork showing a neg test. 

2 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Well my husband went to NY yesterday for work and was never stopped to see if he had paperwork showing a neg test. 

And it's not going to happen either. All scare tactics from Wolf, Ritchie and their Gestapo.

This infringement of our Rights will be found unconstitutional and illegal too by the Supreme Court just like their previous edicts and mandates...

2 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Part of the directives from Dr. Levine was that if you work out of state, you do not need the test.  I talked to a friend of mine in New York and she said it is the same there.  He would not have to show proof.

10 hours ago, Mahatma Kane Jeeves said:

Part of the directives from Dr. Levine was that if you work out of state, you do not need the test.  I talked to a friend of mine in New York and she said it is the same there.  He would not have to show proof.

Yes but how do they know people are going to work and going for travel? What's the point of needing a neg test if they don't stop each person at each boarder? We have family coming from Ohio Wendesdsy and they aren't getting tested. Who is going to know if they were tested or not?

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 5:26 PM, conservativeman633 said:

Nope---just the opposite = I wish we did not need to consider it.

Masks do not lessen the oxygen a person takes in.....so what condition ?

Mine and anyone else's condition is absolutely NONE of your or anyone else's business. 

If masks do not lessen the oxygen--why is the standard advice that those aged 2 and under (per the CDC guidance) and under age 5 (per the WHO guidance) not wear one?  Because they could suffocate is the short answer. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

Government should have no right to say who goes where, BUT, the businesses should have every right and legal responsibility to provide a safe place for its customers to shop.  Walmart has it right.  They try to stop non-mask wearers at the door but are not tyrannical about doing it.  They will also collect your grocery list and deliver it to your car for free!  

So, if you don't want to, or cant, wear a mask, then just stay in your own car, read a book or listen to the radio, and have them placed in your car!

Problem solved.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

16 hours ago, lavender said:

That whole indoctrination of our children is alive and well at the campus.  Centre county was blue for this past election.  That money machine depends on things being that way.  If Trump wins and people start taking off their blinders that the whole 4 year+ college experience is not necessary for all the little girls and boys--the campus could suffer financially.  Biden's been promising "free college"--and you know that will be  on the backs of taxpayers--not as  reduced tuition from the school.  They see more little bodies sitting in their campus and thus more $. 

I say all this as someone with a PSU piece of paper that I paid for myself--and I'm using that piece of paper in my line of work.  I didn't major in basket weaving while I "found myself" on mommy & daddy's dime like most of these students are doing. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

16 minutes ago, jaman said:

And the Chinese are laughing at us. They dropped a virus on us for chaos.   And many people are CHINESE APOLOGISTS.

My thoughts from the very beginning  in late February when the Chinese released the virus, is their apparently successful attempt to create world political chaos together with their efforts to rule the world.  

There was an Austrian corporal man years ago who had the same idea....and look what happened to him.

1) "Take off is optional....landing is mandatory"

2)  The secret to a long life is you try not to shorten it.

24 minutes ago, Basset3 said:

My thoughts from the very beginning  in late February when the Chinese released the virus, is their apparently successful attempt to create world political chaos together with their efforts to rule the world.  

There was an Austrian corporal man years ago who had the same idea....and look what happened to him.

remember, a wise Chinese man said China would never need a battle on the ground to take over the USA. The problem is too many in this country are on the China "Till".  Why didnt they hand over the Viral Chemistry components to get a anti viral or vaccine.?  If they did we would have had a vaccine even quicker like 3 months.

1 hour ago, Petee said:

Walmart has it right.  They try to stop non-mask wearers at the door but are not tyrannical about doing it.  They will also collect your grocery list and deliver it to your car for free!  

Wrong. No walmart has EVER stopped me at the door. They smile and say hi. That's it.

1 hour ago, jaman said:

remember, a wise Chinese man said China would never need a battle on the ground to take over the USA. The problem is too many in this country are on the China "Till".  Why didnt they hand over the Viral Chemistry components to get a anti viral or vaccine.?  If they did we would have had a vaccine even quicker like 3 months.

I'm sure this is being dealt with right now and everyone will be the wiser for it.  Our country needs to be planned for like terrorism is just a minute away from happening, not like ants might show up at a picnic.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

22 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

Yes---agree.   That is why I admire and respect at least one local grocery store that did the right thing over their love of profits.  They have my business forever, and they won't be forgotten by many locals.....

You can write their obit when they go bankrupt. 

17 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

It's just more silliness. How do they enforce it. Ever been stuck behind an accident scene and watch the locals get off and get home via back roads and cowpaths? I have total contempt for people who give orders and have no way or intention of enforcing them. Guess why so many children have total contempt for their parents? It might also have something to do with the kids knowing they will be backed up by various government agencies. 

5 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Yes but how do they know people are going to work and going for travel? What's the point of needing a neg test if they don't stop each person at each boarder? We have family coming from Ohio Wendesdsy and they aren't getting tested. Who is going to know if they were tested or not?

Now, you stop that thinking.

Stupid can't survive when people actually think.

Shame on you.

5 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

What happens if they get tested negative on Wednesday and cross the border on Thursday, are they still negative?

O wait, the results don't come back that quick so let's redo the question.

How many days have passed since you were tested? Did you live a life or lock yourself in a cave before crossing the border?

This stupidity has no boundaries, or should I say borders?

2 hours ago, Petee said:

Government should have no right to say who goes where, BUT, the businesses should have every right and legal responsibility to provide a safe place for its customers to shop.  Walmart has it right.  They try to stop non-mask wearers at the door but are not tyrannical about doing it.  They will also collect your grocery list and deliver it to your car for free!  

So, if you don't want to, or cant, wear a mask, then just stay in your own car, read a book or listen to the radio, and have them placed in your car!

Problem solved.

I don't want other people doing things for me. I am more than able to do my own shopping.

Now let's take this stupid even further. I know many people have touched my food that's on the shelf before I touch it and take it home.  That's how life works. 

So now I am sitting in my car, wasting time, while I'm waiting for another person to touch my food again so I can go on with my life of freedom.

Not picking on you Petee, just running this deal out to the end.

X amount of unknown people HAS to touch what I am gonna touch. Why ask for more touching?

Edited by fedup

On 11/20/2020 at 5:26 PM, conservativeman633 said:

Nope---just the opposite = I wish we did not need to consider it.

Masks do not lessen the oxygen a person takes in.....so what condition ?

You are absolutely, 100% wrong. Masks can decrease the amount of oxygen intake by as much as 10%. Stick to your fact less pontificating. You are definitely NOT a medical professional. 

On 11/20/2020 at 12:00 PM, mollycan said:

My question is, Do YOU?

I understand that your rights stop where mine start. I get tested weekly. I don’t wear a mask. What gives anyone the “right” to question my responsibility? NOTHING. That’s what. You worry about you and leave everyone else to their own business. That’s called being an adult. 

When will we "stand up" and stop this insanity???  These fools implement mandates without having evidence to support their mandate and no one questions it.  England wants to test everyone once a month so you can earn a "freedom pass" in order to live life.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8969341/Test-UK-coronavirus-says-ex-Health-Secretary-Jeremy-Hunt.html

image.png