GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Pompeii

They have the servers ... Trump won in landslide with 410 Electoral Votes!

SPONSOR:  

I had to make a seperate thread for this.
VERY EXPLOSIVE INTERVIEW with Lin Wood.  Its also posted in the "President Joe Biden" thread also.

More TRUTH from Lin Wood ... 

Lin says they have the servers and Trump has won in a landslide with 410 Electoral votes and over 70% of the popular vote!

Question, why can't you find this BREAKING NEWS on the Mainstream media? :rofl: @conservativeman633 @watoos @Lupara

I'm only replying since I was tagged on this. I haven't been following the accusations closely. I prefer to hold for their day in court first to prove their claim of voter fraud. So a question if I may.....what makes this accusation so different from the other 30 or so?

5 hours ago, Lupara said:

what makes this accusation so different from the other 30 or so?

It's not an accusation when it is the TRUTH. 

Lin does not lie. He is a very christian man and he only speaks about the evidence he has and I would bet my life he has that proof!

I'm quite certain there are two or three who will come along saying "Nothing to see here, move along" or "Big nothing burger". Apparently one of them has visited already. Stand by for the others.

15 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

I would bet on it being all misinformation.

I'll take that bet.

Put your money where your mouth is...

How much?

13 hours ago, Lupara said:

I'm only replying since I was tagged on this. I haven't been following the accusations closely. I prefer to hold for their day in court first to prove their claim of voter fraud. So a question if I may.....what makes this accusation so different from the other 30 or so?

Ill agree with you on this one. bring it to court.  I do believe they DO have all the info to prove this . But, they need the time to to dot all  the i's and cross the T's and time may run out on that one. 

8 hours ago, Pompeii said:

It's not an accusation when it is the TRUTH. 

Lin does not lie. He is a very christian man and he only speaks about the evidence he has and I would bet my life he has that proof!

I believe they have the info but it takes time to put all the puzzle pieces together. Time may run out on that one.

45 minutes ago, jaman said:

Ill agree with you on this one. bring it to court.  I do believe they DO have all the info to prove this . But, they need the time to to dot all  the i's and cross the T's and time may run out on that one. 

I asked what makes this accusation different from the others and the reply was this one doesn't lie.  That is novel.  Wonder why the other accusers didn't think of that.

Anyway this just breaking now...

BREAKING: Judge in PA tosses Trump campaign lawsuit, says they have presented no compelling evidence

One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this
Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief
despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.

That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained
legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative
complaint and unsupported by evidence.
 In the United States of America, this
cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its
sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more. At
bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which
relief may be granted. Therefore, I grant Defendants’ motions and dismiss
Plaintiffs’ action with prejudice.

Guest AdeM

There are four possibilities here:

• Trump's lawyers are correct, and the Democrats stole or attempted to steal the election for Biden
  • Trump's lawyers are correct, and outside forces (e.g. China) stole or attempted to steal the election for Biden
  • Trump's lawyers are being misled by disinformation, e.g. from China, Iran, Venzuela, etc., and Biden may or may not have actually won the election
  • Trump's lawyers are lying, and doing to the Democrats exactly what the Democrats did to Trump after 2016, and Biden may or may not have actually won

The last possibility seems the least likely. What makes me lean towards the very first one is that health experts have said there was no need for mail-in voting, that Democrats have been pushing for mass mail-in voting for years, that states that use mass mail-in voting tend to become one-party Democrat states, and that the evidence of mail-in ballots returned versus claimed votes cast isn't mathematically plausible.

Gore got his challenges in 2000 and Clinton/Obama got the Mueller probe in 2017. Trump deserves the same, i.e. for all legal challenges to be heard, and for a special counsel to be appointed if Biden ultimately wins. The trouble is that, whether intentionally or through incompetence, the Democrats set up this election in such a way that we'll never be able to be sure who really won. That's what happens with low-security mail-in voting (in some cases in violation of state law). It's also another red flag suggesting the Democrats did all of this intentionally.

8 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

Well, since I am a conservative I will keep it to $20 that Biden is sworn in and trump will never get back his office until at least 2025,

You got to be kidding .. I want a couple zeroes added on. 

7 hours ago, Guest AdeM said:

There are four possibilities here:

• Trump's lawyers are correct, and the Democrats stole or attempted to steal the election for Biden
  • Trump's lawyers are correct, and outside forces (e.g. China) stole or attempted to steal the election for Biden
  • Trump's lawyers are being misled by disinformation, e.g. from China, Iran, Venzuela, etc., and Biden may or may not have actually won the election
  • Trump's lawyers are lying, and doing to the Democrats exactly what the Democrats did to Trump after 2016, and Biden may or may not have actually won

The last possibility seems the least likely. What makes me lean towards the very first one is that health experts have said there was no need for mail-in voting, that Democrats have been pushing for mass mail-in voting for years, that states that use mass mail-in voting tend to become one-party Democrat states, and that the evidence of mail-in ballots returned versus claimed votes cast isn't mathematically plausible.

Gore got his challenges in 2000 and Clinton/Obama got the Mueller probe in 2017. Trump deserves the same, i.e. for all legal challenges to be heard, and for a special counsel to be appointed if Biden ultimately wins. The trouble is that, whether intentionally or through incompetence, the Democrats set up this election in such a way that we'll never be able to be sure who really won. That's what happens with low-security mail-in voting (in some cases in violation of state law). It's also another red flag suggesting the Democrats did all of this intentionally.

I would recommend you read this.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's flailing effort resting on mendacity (msn.com)

You condemn mail-in voting while no widespread fraud has been proven. Certainly nowhere near enough to change the outcome of the election. Yet what is this latest fraud accusation concerning? What are they hanging their hopes on. Epic voter fraud through voting machines. Dominion. Debunked by both state and federal officials.

"A coalition of state election officials and the Trump administration’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency have declared that the election was the most secure in history. Trump responded by firing the head of his agency, Chris Krebs."

Also, Lin Wood drops his pants at the 20 minute mark when he condemns Chief Justice Roberts nonpartisanship which is exactly what the courts are supposed to be. Their role, to uphold the Constitution. To protect America from Constitutional violations. In this instance to assure the a free and fair election where the will of the people is affirmed. Not as Lin suggests to rule in favor of Republicans because he is one.

12 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

Never have, sorry.    Some people say that about Sydney Powell----so where does that leave us??

This post is another lie if yours. What is that..lie number 145,357? You contradict yourself all the time and everyone catches it. Prove Sydney Powell is a liar. Like full proof can't be denied lies.

8 minutes ago, Lyndsey33 said:

This post is another lie if yours. What is that..lie number 145,357? You contradict yourself all the time and everyone catches it. Prove Sydney Powell is a liar. Like full proof can't be denied lies.

Right now? She isn't...at least in a legal sense.

Why? Because none of the lawsuits that have been filed up to this point have involved the grand claims of 'fraud' and 'vote-flipping' they've alleged on social media. Instead, they've all been relegated to mail-in ballots and/or their counting - 'curing' mail-in ballots, poll watchers viewing mail-in ballots, manipulation of mail-in ballots, signature verification on mail-in ballots, expansion of mail-in voting, etc.

They've been very careful to avoid any such wording over 'fraud' in court. Hell, Giuliani admitted that the lawsuit filed in Pa. had nothing to do with 'fraud'. I believe that the closest thing to a machine that they've pointed to is a signature-matching program in Nevada - even in that one they only questioned its use not the results it provided.

I keep hearing the big claims but I'm seeing nothing to match them. One reason is the legal ramifications between lying on social media and doing it under oath in open court.

However, I will keep a close eye out for the Kraken...and Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, King Ghidorah and even Mecha Streisand of South Park fame.

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

Most of the lawsuits filed thus far are small ones from individuals, kind of like a test run.  Of course they are being denied.  No judge wants to be the first to accept a major challenge where he will have to face the world alone.  

What a world of leaders we live in!

I'm not sure but I thought I heard SIdney Powell say that the major lawsuits might be filed tomorrow?  Don't quote me on that.  These things take hundreds of hours to compile accurately.  You can't present a half done, incorrect lawsuit of this magnitude.  It MUST be done in a superb manner.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, Lyndsey33 said:

I only stated that many people believe she lies.....and that is the truth.     I have never lied on this board.  Easy enough to prove if you are correct---just find one...

11 hours ago, Lupara said:

I would recommend you read this.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's flailing effort resting on mendacity (msn.com)

You condemn mail-in voting while no widespread fraud has been proven. Certainly nowhere near enough to change the outcome of the election. Yet what is this latest fraud accusation concerning? What are they hanging their hopes on. Epic voter fraud through voting machines. Dominion. Debunked by both state and federal officials.

"A coalition of state election officials and the Trump administration’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency have declared that the election was the most secure in history. Trump responded by firing the head of his agency, Chris Krebs."

Also, Lin Wood drops his pants at the 20 minute mark when he condemns Chief Justice Roberts nonpartisanship which is exactly what the courts are supposed to be. Their role, to uphold the Constitution. To protect America from Constitutional violations. In this instance to assure the a free and fair election where the will of the people is affirmed. Not as Lin suggests to rule in favor of Republicans because he is one.

People corrupted by the status quo. These people admittedly didn’t investigate anything. I can dismiss proof that the sky is blue and say it’s not true. Does that make me right? Show me proof that there WASN’T any fraud. You naysayers are just as burdened to prove that there wasn’t any fraud as the others are that there was fraud.  You really need to get some better news sources. Wray has time and time again dismissed investigations against prominent officials of both parties. Krebbs is just as bad. He coasts through life like a turd. They are both cake eaters. Sheep with no eyes. I GUARANTEE you there was rampant fraud in this election. Keep watching and strap your a$$ kissing boots on. 

1 hour ago, Sambo148 said:

People corrupted by the status quo. These people admittedly didn’t investigate anything. I can dismiss proof that the sky is blue and say it’s not true. Does that make me right? Show me proof that there WASN’T any fraud. You naysayers are just as burdened to prove that there wasn’t any fraud as the others are that there was fraud.  You really need to get some better news sources. Wray has time and time again dismissed investigations against prominent officials of both parties. Krebbs is just as bad. He coasts through life like a turd. They are both cake eaters. Sheep with no eyes. I GUARANTEE you there was rampant fraud in this election. Keep watching and strap your a$$ kissing boots on. 

The cheating happened when they stopped the machines and then brought in the "added" Mail ins to cover up.  Its the perfect crime.