GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Petee

UP and Coming News Sources

SPONSOR:  

New news sources are rolling out of the corners finally.  Having only major news sources such as CBS, CNN, FOX and other well known entities has led to this problem.  There should be competition to provide the BEST news reports, not just a cookie cutter version of the AP.  Let's see some rebels who dare to risk telling it like it is!  Demand that they provide proof of what they are saying, and none of them get to decide what we SHOULD hear or need to be taught.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

3 hours ago, Petee said:

New news sources are rolling out of the corners finally.  Having only major news sources such as CBS, CNN, FOX and other well known entities has led to this problem.  There should be competition to provide the BEST news reports, not just a cookie cutter version of the AP.  Let's see some rebels who dare to risk telling it like it is!  Demand that they provide proof of what they are saying, and none of them get to decide what we SHOULD hear or need to be taught.

I am waiting for a news source that spends it's time outing other news sources for their lies and Propaganda.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

I want to hear from one that tells both sides of the story, using facts, and doesn't tell you what to think.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

Guest mike tost

Try OANN its what fox use to be . I don't want to be told what to believe. I want the facts then I will decide.

13 hours ago, alexandria said:

I have not seen the bias yet...but I will continue to watch and report back...

You haven’t seen bias in Newsmax or OANN?

:huh: :funny4:

This is exactly what I’m talking about. There are no “unbiased” news sources any more, and those two aren’t just right wing, they are hard right. The problem is InfoWars went so far into conspiracy land that Newsmax and OANN seem like regular news.

I think Petee just discovered this world because Steve has posted so much of it in the general forum, but most of you know how much of it is out there for both sides. You roll your eyes at conman suggesting NPR and PBS, then claim you see no bias in OANN and Newsmax?

People will believe what they want to believe, thats why they are afraid Antifa is coming to get them. Seen one yet?

Nope, I'm fresh out of the garden.  Never had time to watch TV, but, I I do watch the latest news on Utube.  Actually you get a better selection there, ,and I've been posting my share of the posts.

Time will tell.

Albert Einstein

15 hours ago, Petee said:

Nope, I'm fresh out of the garden.  Never had time to watch TV, but, I I do watch the latest news on Utube.  Actually you get a better selection there, ,and I've been posting my share of the posts.

Time will tell.

Just bear in mind that the qualifications required of them to post their videos on YouTube are exactly the same as mine, and they are often filled with the same thing. Lots of cackling and chicken sh*t

Speaking of that, I woke this morning to the loudest hen laying an egg that I've ever heard!  

Keep an eye on as many small news services as possible.  The larger ones get most of their stories from the Associated Press.  They pay a fee to belong and get updates all the time.  If that's all they go from, then there is no one out there checking the validity of the stories.  Everyone gets fed the same story and details.  Only a news source with independent reporters will get the specific details and go deeper.  They also are free to be different.  AP newspapers all go to the same events, and are all corporately fed the same chicken crap.  None of them want to be DIFFERENT and therefore shunned from the safety of being part of the crowd.  It's safe in a crowd, no one can single you out.  You become anonymous and only wield power as a puppet of that group.  That's not a service, it's part of a propaganda machine.

Find some of the better news services.

Albert Einstein

38 minutes ago, Petee said:

Speaking of that, I woke this morning to the loudest hen laying an egg that I've ever heard!  

Keep an eye on as many small news services as possible.  The larger ones get most of their stories from the Associated Press.  They pay a fee to belong and get updates all the time.  If that's all they go from, then there is no one out there checking the validity of the stories.  Everyone gets fed the same story and details.  Only a news source with independent reporters will get the specific details and go deeper.  They also are free to be different.  AP newspapers all go to the same events, and are all corporately fed the same chicken crap.  None of them want to be DIFFERENT and therefore shunned from the safety of being part of the crowd.  It's safe in a crowd, no one can single you out.  You become anonymous and only wield power as a puppet of that group.  That's not a service, it's part of a propaganda machine.

Find some of the better news services.

The New York Times is the poison pumper.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Actually the Associated Press (AP) is the main  culprit.  All of the fake and biased news stories stem from them which includes the fraudulent information that Biden was elected.  They wanted to jump on all other news sources, but unfortunately the story was wrong.

Albert Einstein

5 hours ago, Petee said:

Here's another one from which you can get a subscription to their newspaper:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Epoch+Times

16 hours ago, Petee said:

R&R Law Group, Scottsdale ARIZONA, Watching the Watchers

7 PM every Friday.  Good going TURD!

Albert Einstein

2 hours ago, mr.d said:

NewsNation Now: 24/7 unbiased national news. Nightly ...

NewsNation Now is delivered exclusively from the heartland. The only LIVE national newscast in primetime 7 days a week. 24/7 across social and digital media.

“Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself.” – Desiderius Erasmus

At least we can hope.

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup