GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
fedup

It's starting. An attempt to save America.

Americans are making their feelings known in DC right now.

Let's hope they don't go the Liberal way and start burning and looting.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

A part of me is screaming, "IT'S ABOUT F$%^IN TIME!"  The other part of me is concerned because who is the "leader" of the angry group and who can turn this anger into something positive/productive.  I'm afraid Trump has gone a little off the road and is only thinking of himself.  He has lost me.  Would someone who puts the constitution first please take the lead??  If not, it will be all for nothing.

2 minutes ago, Cacao said:

A part of me is screaming, "IT'S ABOUT F$%^IN TIME!"  The other part of me is concerned because who is the "leader" of the angry group and who can turn this anger into something positive/productive.  I'm afraid Trump has gone a little off the road and is only thinking of himself.  He has lost me.  Would someone who puts the constitution first please take the lead??  If not, it will be all for nothing.

Pay attention to the part that is screaming. It is about time.

Trump has always thought about himself. It's just the way he is. The real question is, is what he thinking good for you and America?

If you support a violent coup, you are in no way american. You should all be ashamed for advocating this violence.  Or do you only take umbrage when it's BLM doing the violence?  It's a sad day in America.  Never in my life would I dream this would be happening in this country and certainly not incited by the POTUS.  A dark day for america indeed. 

3 minutes ago, fedup said:

Pay attention to the part that is screaming. It is about time.

Trump has always thought about himself. It's just the way he is. The real question is, is what he thinking good for you and America?

Agree.  I believe this is beyond Trump.  Someone was screwing with our elections.  Both sides should be/must be demanding that elections are carefully analyzed from top to bottom.  Changes need to be made.  I'd like to see zero Trump flags and only American flags.

2 minutes ago, YourBoy said:

If you have any proof of malfeasance, show it! There have been over 60 court cases rejecting Trump's claims of fraud and Trump's own legal team doesn't even allege any when pressed. Time to stop living in fantasy land. 

There have been dozens of examples of voter fraud.  Just not on the level that would have changed the election.  It's not only actual fraud that causes damage to the democracy, the impression of fraud has the same effect.  Arguably a greater effect.   i.e. mail in ballots, stopping vote counts, finding ballots, observer suppression, not following state laws, changes to laws without debate, etc

Personally, unless there are changes, I just voted in my last election and will not do so anymore.

21 minutes ago, YourBoy said:

If you have any proof of malfeasance, show it! There have been over 60 court cases rejecting Trump's claims of fraud and Trump's own legal team doesn't even allege any when pressed. Time to stop living in fantasy land. 

It's funny how the only thing we are seeing is American Flags and Trump Flags. Where are all the Biden supporters? Home waiting for another handout? There has been no rioting or looting yet, because the real trouble makers stayed home. This whole election was BS and the people are tired of these sold out Polly's on both sides. Hope the guilty have a day of reckoning and start working for the people instead of themselves!

Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?

38 minutes ago, YourBoy said:

If you support a violent coup, you are in no way american. You should all be ashamed for advocating this violence.  Or do you only take umbrage when it's BLM doing the violence?  It's a sad day in America.  Never in my life would I dream this would be happening in this country and certainly not incited by the POTUS.  A dark day for america indeed. 

I remember someone in the media saying "where does it say protests have to be peaceful"

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

15 minutes ago, Cacao said:

Just not on the level that would have changed the election.

If you really believe that, I have a bridge I would like to sell you!!

I would bet MY LIFE that if we had an actual audit of the machines , ballots and software for every state, Trump would win this election in a landslide.  You want to take that bet? 

8 minutes ago, Gold Brick said:

It's funny how the only thing we are seeing is American Flags and Trump Flags. Where are all the Biden supporters? Home waiting for another handout? There has been no rioting or looting yet, because the real trouble makers stayed home. This whole election was BS and the people are tired of these sold out Polly's on both sides. Hope the guilty have a day of reckoning and start working for the people instead of themselves!

They stormed the house and senate floor! You think they are permitted to be there? lol

4 minutes ago, YourBoy said:

They stormed the house and senate floor! You think they are permitted to be there? lol

ITS OUR HOUSE AND SENATE FLOOR AND WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

5 minutes ago, YourBoy said:

peaceful protest is protected. violence is not

David Delgado was sentenced to four years in prison for assaulting a man wearing a MAGA hat in a California bar. Delgado approached the man, asked him about his hat, punched him multiple times until he fell to the floor, and then stole the hat. The victim suffered serious injuries. Delgado pled no contest to “assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury” and Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Thomas Sokolov sentenced him to four years in jail.

It’s good that this happened because allowing looting, rioting, and especially violence for political reasons is extraordinarily dangerous to a country. For one thing, it undermines respect for the law and makes people wonder if the law will be applied equally. A country that prosecutes people like Kyle Rittenhouse and the McCloskeys on trial while giving the people that attacked and threatened them a pass is not a country that treats everyone equally under the law. Politically motivated prosecutions are dangerous to our republic.

That goes double for political violence. People should be extremely alarmed that in places like Portland, protesters and counter-protesters are bringing weapons with them to protests. This is a direct result of the police allowing violence by ANTIFA and people arming themselves to stay safe. We’ve also seen a number of stories in the last few years about people being assaulted for wearing MAGA gear. What we haven’t been seeing is many stories about that violence being punished with jail time. That’s a mistake because that kind of violence breeds more violence. Two drunk guys throwing hands in a bar is a minor matter if no one is seriously hurt. A MAGA supporter or for that matter, a Biden supporter being attacked for their political views can lead to imitators or retaliation. We’re already seeing protests turn into brawls in places like Portland and we don’t want that to spread. The way you stop that is by enforcing the law equally and taking a particularly harsh view of politically motivated violence. Hand out enough 4-year assault sentences for politically motivated violence and you will see an end to politically motivated violence.

49 minutes ago, Cacao said:

Agree.  I believe this is beyond Trump.  Someone was screwing with our elections.  Both sides should be/must be demanding that elections are carefully analyzed from top to bottom.  Changes need to be made.  I'd like to see zero Trump flags and only American flags.

I agree on the flag deal, but people seems to need a leader to exist.

There is no doubt that the election process needs a complete overhaul.

If the Liberals come out on top this time we will never see the needed overhaul until what happened this time happens to them.

This country can't wait that long.

21 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

If you really believe that, I have a bridge I would like to sell you!!

I would bet MY LIFE that if we had an actual audit of the machines , ballots and software for every state, Trump would win this election in a landslide.  You want to take that bet? 

We'll never know the truth.

18 minutes ago, YourBoy said:

No burning or looting......your Dem croud would have everything but work boots stolen and burned by now! Also your Biden supporters were the ones responsible for the destruction in the Democratic controlled cities last year while the people in charge sat back and watched the city burn!

Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?