GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
fedup

It's starting. An attempt to save America.

14 hours ago, Vader said:

Not me. Allow me to refresh...

I pointed out that it was the Pennsylvania legislature the changed the rules. The...entire...legislature.

You asked who named them God.

I then asked if you were confused about who appointed them God or who elected them to legislate. After all, it seems to be a well-known fact that it's not God but the legislature that sets the election rules.

Since you say you're not confused, I can only reasonable discern from your comments that you fully believe that this is a theocracy and that God is in charge of the elections.

Can I help with anything else?

Well you are wrong again and you will continue to be wrong as long as you try to twist what I said into something YOU wanted to hear.

Your attempt to stop me from disagreeing with you is piZZ POOR

"who appointed you god" is a phrase used by many people all the time and I have heard it all my life. 

Try again. 

YEP

Try typing the truth or make your fingers be still if you are intending to stop me from voicing my opinions. 

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

13 hours ago, Lupara said:

I heard Mexico wants to pay for the wall now. Canada is interested in one too.

YEP, right on cue with the Liberal dodge. Try to make a funny when you can't defend your double standard life you live.

Now here's a moral dilemma:

So a restaurant is now in charge of our judicial system???? 

I think the Olive Garden news is fake. You can still eat there in good faith.

Then why post it???

Your not trying to incite anything are you???? Donald

It's so comfy being surrounded by such intellect. Some people are just pure magical .  They can see first hand with their own eyes something going on a thousand miles away and report what they see as facts. They are so smart that they know when someone they don't know is lyin'. Hell they actually have the ability to see into another persons mind and tell that person what they are thinking and what they are gonna do in the future.

But their god given amazing ability that tops everything is their ability to know everything there is to know about something happening elsewhere in real time. 

Now remember, these amazing people are the same people who will deny that the Clintons, Biden's and other Liberals are not guilty of anything because they have never been convicted in a court of law. They also know for a fact that there was no Anti-Trump people in DC even though there were thousands of people there. Hell they are soooo smart that they can show a pic of one idiot and claim that one pic is living proof that the whole crowd was Trump supporters. They also know, by their magic abilities, that of the million or so people that was involved in handling the election not one did anything dishonest. Their magic abilities also includes the ability to know that all the computer machines that counted the votes were true and honest. Well maybe this one is not magic. Maybe they fear legal retribution if they speak out and say they don't believe the machines were honest. The owner of the machines will use the money he made from our tax dollars to threaten lawsuits against those who disagrees with him to shut them up.  

AWOMAN

12 hours ago, YourBoy said:

The fbi led by a republican has said it was not antifa.   We all know this because of you look at the websites of all the trump people, they’ve been planning this for weeks. There are videos, tweets, Reddit.   That guy with the Viking hat has been at multiple qanon events. 

FBI? Another Azz kissing Swamper? When the border doors open, I hope your doors are open to take them in.:D

1 hour ago, doingfine said:

Regarding that letter , the roundup of traitors has began in Italy , at least with their citizens who were implicated in the " Steal ". M. Pompeo was pictured in the arrest of at least one.

I hope his thumb drive is in the right hands protected.

If it's all true, I bet heads will roll in Italy and everyone in this country will skate free as a bird and Biden will still be the appointed president.

6 hours ago, fedup said:

Well you are wrong again and you will continue to be wrong as long as you try to twist what I said into something YOU wanted to hear.

Your attempt to stop me from disagreeing with you is piZZ POOR

"who appointed you god" is a phrase used by many people all the time and I have heard it all my life. 

Try again. 

YEP

Try typing the truth or make your fingers be still if you are intending to stop me from voicing my opinions. 

Perhaps my reply was too vague.

Yes, I fully understood what you meant by 'who appointed them God'. However, I guess I erred in my attempt to use an example rather that the phrase I should have used to encapsulate it.

So, let me rework it in a way more to the manner in which you are accustomed.

The reply was basically "Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer".

As to the truth? I've posted it ad nauseum. 

Pennsylvania changed its voting laws well prior to any of this. It wasn't 'overnight' or 'within days of the election' and it wasn't a partisan vote.

I don't know how much clearer I can be on that.

What I was truly sickened by was hearing Steve Scalise, a man who was shot and nearly killed by a left-wing looney, continue to give rise to a conspiracy theory that he knew to be wrong while objecting to certification on the floor of the House. Scalise knows, or would know if he had done a simple check, what the truth was but decided not to let truth get in the way of a good story. Not only that but the 'late-arriving votes' that were somehow allowed, STILL haven't been added to the total.

So, in the spirit of the latest 'breaking news' above. Ciao, baby.

4 hours ago, jaman said:

Its not coincidence after this letter was released that some thing happened in Washington.

No photo description available.

So, now official affidavits are poorly composed documents with no docket number and no legal filings on an unmarked sheet of paper?

Awesome. Social media is on top of things again.

Maybe they can get this guy to turn in the whereabouts of all those servers in Germany, too.

18 minutes ago, Vader said:

Perhaps my reply was too vague.

Yes, I fully understood what you meant by 'who appointed them God'. However, I guess I erred in my attempt to use an example rather that the phrase I should have used to encapsulate it.

So, let me rework it in a way more to the manner in which you are accustomed.

The reply was basically "Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer".

As to the truth? I've posted it ad nauseum. 

Pennsylvania changed its voting laws well prior to any of this. It wasn't 'overnight' or 'within days of the election' and it wasn't a partisan vote.

I don't know how much clearer I can be on that.

What I was truly sickened by was hearing Steve Scalise, a man who was shot and nearly killed by a left-wing looney, continue to give rise to a conspiracy theory that he knew to be wrong while objecting to certification on the floor of the House. Scalise knows, or would know if he had done a simple check, what the truth was but decided not to let truth get in the way of a good story. Not only that but the 'late-arriving votes' that were somehow allowed, STILL haven't been added to the total.

So, in the spirit of the latest 'breaking news' above. Ciao, baby.

I have already splained my God comment.

I really don't care when it happened and who all did it.

I am standing tall on what I believe. There is and was no reason for anyone or any state to change their voting procedures for this election.

In fact, if a state wants to change their system that is fine. But the change should not take effect until the second election after the change was voted on and passed. Not the upcoming election.

Now I will contradict myself. There was ONE reason. Manipulate the system when no one was paying attention. That is were my problem lays. Their move stunk of Polly manipulation of the people's vote. 

To me, that is a huge problem that needs to be fixed. The fix is very simple. When a state voter is voting in a federal election, that election process should be controlled by the federal government.

As much as I hate BIG GOV. it's the only way to make every voter's vote count the same as the next voter's, vote.

Vader, you know as well as I do, this whole election has been crooked as crooked can be.

32 minutes ago, Vader said:

So, now official affidavits are poorly composed documents with no docket number and no legal filings on an unmarked sheet of paper?

Maybe they can get this guy to turn in the whereabouts of all those servers in Germany, too.

Go to Rome, and research it for us.:D

33 minutes ago, Vader said:

I just can't understand why you insist on defending a judicial system that you know to be corrupt?

23 minutes ago, Vader said:

AND THEY GOT HILLARY, TOO!!!!! It's a glorious day!!!

BTW, for what it's worth, this guy was cited as a 'truth teller' here recently.

parler 2.jpg

Im not on Parler. I dont do  any Social media unless somebody send me something on Facebook(memes).  And I may cut my Facebook . One less egomaniac billionaire  tech spier.

1 hour ago, fedup said:

I just can't understand why you insist on defending a judicial system that you know to be corrupt?

BINGOOOOO

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

On 1/8/2021 at 2:11 PM, Vader said:

So God is in charge of elections now?

You've got the wrong country. You want a theocracy.

A theocracy would never work because who is the "theo" who would be supposedly in charge, and do we even want a "theo" in charge when we're supposed to be growing by mistakes and correcting our own messes in order to learn?

God knows what is happening and is preparing a place for His followers but first He will be sending in the clean up crew to sort it all out.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

20 hours ago, Vader said:

C'mon. He was an undercover Marine operative collecting video evidence on the camera in his horns. How can you not see that?

Now that Twitter has finally become intent on purging the likes of Flynn, Powell, Wood and others, there are some good ones going around Parler at the moment as well. The Trump 'concession' was a CG manipulation, he's leaving office and is going to return to as President under the 'original Constitution'. 

Also, take heed. One poster there has made the announcement that "RED1 has been accomplished" and that "when RED2 becomes activated we may not see each other again until after RED6".

But never fear he says 'We are WINNING this battle'.

I agree.  There's more going on here than meets the eye.  There will indeed be a huge surprise coming. I'm just wondering if in the long run the firing squad gets used, more prisons are built and how many people in high positions will be wearing ankle bracelets.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

10 hours ago, fedup said:

It's so comfy being surrounded by such intellect. Some people are just pure magical .  They can see first hand with their own eyes something going on a thousand miles away and report what they see as facts. They are so smart that they know when someone they don't know is lyin'. Hell they actually have the ability to see into another persons mind and tell that person what they are thinking and what they are gonna do in the future.

But their god given amazing ability that tops everything is their ability to know everything there is to know about something happening elsewhere in real time. 

Now remember, these amazing people are the same people who will deny that the Clintons, Biden's and other Liberals are not guilty of anything because they have never been convicted in a court of law. They also know for a fact that there was no Anti-Trump people in DC even though there were thousands of people there. Hell they are soooo smart that they can show a pic of one idiot and claim that one pic is living proof that the whole crowd was Trump supporters. They also know, by their magic abilities, that of the million or so people that was involved in handling the election not one did anything dishonest. Their magic abilities also includes the ability to know that all the computer machines that counted the votes were true and honest. Well maybe this one is not magic. Maybe they fear legal retribution if they speak out and say they don't believe the machines were honest. The owner of the machines will use the money he made from our tax dollars to threaten lawsuits against those who disagrees with him to shut them up.  

AWOMAN

Right on the money!  I'm wondering if the White House staff has been replaced by military security to stop leakage of information and movement at the White House.  Something is going on there and nothing is being covered from there.  It's like a news white out.

Albert Einstein

8 minutes ago, Petee said:

I agree.  There's more going on here than meets the eye.  There will indeed be a huge surprise coming. I'm just wondering if in the long run the firing squad gets used, more prisons are built and how many people in high positions will be wearing ankle bracelets.

Yes, Petee. There is indeed a huge surprise coming. But, it's only going to be a surprise to those that are still clinging to the belief that Donald Trump won the election.

Guest soccermom
On 1/8/2021 at 5:05 PM, Vader said:

Not me. Allow me to refresh...

I pointed out that it was the Pennsylvania legislature the changed the rules. The...entire...legislature.

You asked who named them God.

I then asked if you were confused about who appointed them God or who elected them to legislate. After all, it seems to be a well-known fact that it's not God but the legislature that sets the election rules.

Since you say you're not confused, I can only reasonable discern from your comments that you fully believe that this is a theocracy and that God is in charge of the elections.

Lots of people are confused about what's going on. In the spring of 2019, the Pennsylvania Legislature came up with a mail-in ballot law, and specified that it would have to be brought before them again, and then it would have to go on out as a ballot initiative in 2021 for the voters to decide, because it would mean amending the PA Constitution. Instead of doing that, though, I believe ALL Republicans in the Legislature, and a smaller percentage of Democrats, passed the unconstitutional bill in October of 2019, to create mail-in ballots, as well as fund all the fancy new voting machines. Of course, the Democrat Governor signed up for that on October 31, 2019. So the scheme was made law, even though the law is unconstitutional. Of course, our local Senate and Representative headed for retirement, except for one, who is now in the Senate. Our PA Constitution gives citizens the right to even abolish our government and start over, but our illustrious legislature makes it impossible for the citizens to create a ballot initiative without them, and you know that is not going to happen. Maybe after the dust settles from the Presidential election, which is still in the hands of the US Supreme Court, a little known fact, the citizens can look into holding the PA Legislature accountable for what they did.