GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
fedup

It's starting. An attempt to save America.

SPONSOR:  

13 hours ago, Lupara said:

Georgia counts their votes three times. Biden won. Trump calls the Secretary of State and tells him that's wrong. "I won. It's ok if you recalculate." Now who's up to no good here?

They counted 3 times using the SAME broken system...they were forbidden by the GOV to eliminate dead people, people that moved before the election and votes counted multiple times. If you re-count broken, you get...broken..

1 hour ago, alexandria said:

They counted 3 times using the SAME broken system...they were forbidden by the GOV to eliminate dead people, people that moved before the election and votes counted multiple times. If you re-count broken, you get...broken..

What needs to happen before 2022 is all the voter registration rolls need updated. No dead people. No people in New Jersey  voting in Georgia. No non citizens. 

On 1/8/2021 at 2:11 PM, Vader said:

So God is in charge of elections now?

You've got the wrong country. You want a theocracy.

A theocracy would never work because who is the "theo" who would be supposedly in charge, and do we even want a "theo" in charge when we're supposed to be growing by mistakes and correcting our own messes in order to learn?

God knows what is happening and is preparing a place for His followers but first He will be sending in the clean up crew to sort it all out.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

On 1/9/2021 at 5:26 PM, Petee said:

I agree.  There's more going on here than meets the eye.  There will indeed be a huge surprise coming. I'm just wondering if in the long run the firing squad gets used, more prisons are built and how many people in high positions will be wearing ankle bracelets.

ZERO

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:14 AM, Lupara said:

Georgia counts their votes three times. Biden won. Trump calls the Secretary of State and tells him that's wrong. "I won. It's ok if you recalculate." Now who's up to no good here?

SO WHATTTTTTTTT?

I can count votes that are there to count all day long and come up with the same number.  I ain't stupid enough to believe that counting the vote that are there will tell me the truth. What about the votes that may not be there?

And, what about the votes from the machines that no one is allowed to see? 

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

15 hours ago, alexandria said:

No. In court Trump can show cause to invalidate any irregularities. Like the one case he won out of 61. He couldn't prove what your saying because it was debunked. 

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's made-up claims of fake Georgia votes (apnews.com)

Trump Transcript A (documentcloud.org)

Two instances found.

10 hours ago, Lupara said:

No. In court Trump can show cause to invalidate any irregularities. Like the one case he won out of 61. He couldn't prove what your saying because it was debunked. 

Two instances found.

10 hours ago, Lupara said:

Two instances found.

Look at where that information came from!  Duh.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

Look at where the INFORMATION came from, and where is their proof.  What makes them Factcheckers which are a dime a dozen and uncredentialed.  I could say that I'm one and try to see if anyone would swallow it.

Albert Einstein