GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
fedup

It's starting. An attempt to save America.

SPONSOR:  

7 minutes ago, fedup said:

So you are calling her a liar??????

I suppose you think she is white trailer trash and her name is Cletus.

No, perfectly feasible that she lives 5 miles from DC.  What does a woman who lives in a house 5 miles from the city know about busses of agaitators being unload?  Did they stop in suburbs first to ask for directions???

She read some BS on right wing MSM and is regurgitating it.  Zero links, video, pics...just "I heard/I saw" online.  

1 minute ago, brandn18 said:

No, perfectly feasible that she lives 5 miles from DC.  What does a woman who lives in a house 5 miles from the city know about busses of agaitators being unload?  Did they stop in suburbs first to ask for directions???

She read some BS on right wing MSM and is regurgitating it.  Zero links, video, pics...just "I heard/I saw" online.  

You are really struggling. Maybe you need to give up the silly.

You have basically called her a liar. You are now telling us what she reads. You are so bright I have to wear sunglasses.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

9 minutes ago, fedup said:

Really????  

So much for your opinions on things.  You don' even know what you are complaining about.

Oh, so those rioters weren't there to protest our democratic electoral process?  Why do you feel they were there?

3 minutes ago, fedup said:

You are really struggling. Maybe you need to give up the silly.

You have basically called her a liar. You are now telling us what she reads. You are so bright I have to wear sunglasses.

If you want to believe anything she says, go right ahead.  If living 5 miles outside of the location of a riot makes her a solid source to you...must not take much.  I would prefer more solid evidence.

12 hours ago, brandn18 said:

I guess you missed the cell phone recordings of rioters breaking through glass to open doors and bashing through windows.

It was Antifa.  They were purposely mixed in with the crowd to incite violence.  

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

27 minutes ago, brandn18 said:

Oh, so those rioters weren't there to protest our democratic electoral process?  Why do you feel they were there?

George S_r_s paid them to be there , his fingerprints are all over it. ..........Granny Pel_si soninlaw was wearing the buffalo horns , he was in the west coast riots that DID DO alot of damage to monuments and fed. buildings.  it`s my belief !

11 hours ago, brandn18 said:

Nope saw that too.  Glad it didn't escalate that far today.  See rioters fight with police and destroy federal property was more than enough.  No respect for law an order apparently.

And did they prove who burned the buildings?

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

2 minutes ago, doingfine said:

George S_r_s paid them to be there , his fingerprints are all over it. ..........Granny Pel_si soninlaw was wearing the buffalo horns , he was in the west coast riots that DID DO alot of damage to monuments and fed. buildings.  it`s my belief !

He's a known QAnon clown.

You know, one of the 'Patriots'.

8 minutes ago, Petee said:

It was Antifa.  They were purposely mixed in with the crowd to incite violence.  

Ok, what makes you believe that?  That's fine if you think that...but what did you see/read/hear that brings you to that conclusion?

They did not call out the National Guard on the true rioters because they were ready and willing to start a war.  That was their purpose for being there.  

The people there now are just citizens demanding a fair election.....NOTHING MORE!!  They didn't come arned with guns and grenades, just themselves and cameras.

Albert Einstein

Fact to me:  Yesterday shutdown any chance of a Trump 2024 presidential run and anyone on that stage with him.  Probably best for any Trump supporter to begin to come to grips with that.

MOST INNOYING AND FALSE CLAIM (outside of all the antifa stupidity):  Yesterday was about racism.

1 hour ago, brandn18 said:

to complain about the fruad in these elections and to show it wont be easy to hide what happened and we want people held that are responsible ...to let our voices be heard

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

1 minute ago, WMJ77 said:

to complain about the fruad in these elections and to show it wont be easy to hide what happened and we want people held that are responsible ...to let our voices be heard

They should hire legal counsel and take their evidence to the state/federal courts to get something done.  I bet a Republican majority court would give them a fair shake.

the"supreme" court doesnt even have the balls to hear it...just HEAR IT......Roberts is a joke of a judge and he has a job for life:rolleyes::no:

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

1 hour ago, doingfine said:

BINGO> SOROS.

17 minutes ago, brandn18 said:

They should hire legal counsel and take their evidence to the state/federal courts to get something done.  I bet a Republican majority court would give them a fair shake.

Its a very simple solution. All Ballots are collected no later than 1 hour after polls are closed.  No ballots except military ballots will be counted after  11:00 or 12 midnight deadline .  No exceptions. Its really a simple solution. And  most states were able to do this. Without stopping.

15 minutes ago, brandn18 said:

What about all the state courts?  What happened there?

you mean the same state courts that changed election rules right before election...lol....you already knew the answer didnt ya

We're coming up on 4 years to the day Trump was sworn in. His promise...to Make America Great  Again. We are now swearing in a Democratic President, Democratic controlled House and Democratic controlled Senate. Don't kid yourselves. How did this whole thing work out for ya? 

I'm warming up to the idea he did what he promised.

2 hours ago, brandn18 said:

36 minutes ago, WMJ77 said:

you mean the same state courts that changed election rules right before election...lol....you already knew the answer didnt ya

The election 'rules' were changed in Pennsylvania...with bipartisan support...to get rid of 'straight-party ticket' voting...in Oct. 2019.

The only thing that was in question was how long they were going to allow the votes to be accepted. They were accepted BUT those votes that came in after 8 p.m. were sequestered. As of Dec. 20, they still WEREN'T counted toward election totals.

They are supposed to decide what to do with them during proceedings tomorrow (Jan. 8). There were roughly 10,000. I think the margin of victory was in excess of 70,000.

33 minutes ago, Lupara said:

We're coming up on 4 years to the day Trump was sworn in. His promise...to Make America Great  Again. We are now swearing in a Democratic President, Democratic controlled House and Democratic controlled Senate. Don't kid yourselves. How did this whole thing work out for ya? 

I'm warming up to the idea he did what he promised.

Its now Biden's America. Now we will see. Bet on CHINA.