GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
mr.d

4 People Died As Trump Supporters Stormed Capital

SPONSOR:  

2 hours ago, MIM307 said:

I am well aware the POTUS does not make laws regarding policing.  I am also well aware the POTUS stated that when the looting starts the shooting starts. I saw images of men carrying podiums out of the capital.  That looks like looting to me.  Does it to you?  Police are either justified in using deadly force against rioters and looters or they are not.  End of story. 

And never a peep about the Liberal rioting since it started but now you a concerned.

Right on cue. 

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

7 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

This is one example that it was all a set-up and WE will be a witness when the BIG BOOM is released.  Cops & politicians will ALL be arrested!

It better happen in the next 12 days. 

Because after that there will be no justice system that will be willing to protect America or seek justice for non-Liberals.

AWOMAN

30 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

This is one example that it was all a set-up and WE will be a witness when the BIG BOOM is released.  Cops & politicians will ALL be arrested!

Ah, baloney!!!!!!!!!!!!   This conspiracy crap needs to stop.  Big Boom, my a$$.  Arrests?  Who is going to arrest whom?  Has any politician ever been arrested and jailed?

Where is the "invite"?  I'm sure the 4 officers guarding the door were going to put up a fight against 250 people.  This type of garbage misleads morons into believing something false, then things happen like we saw on Wednesday.

OK I will be the first.....breaking and entering, looting, arson  if you are doing these things esp going into a fed building....be prepared to be shot....yep it sucks to be her but the moment she entered the door, I lose any respect or worry about your welfare

She didnt have to go in THATS ON HER....the cops had the right to shoot more, why they didnt? Over the summer when stores were being emptied there should have been stacks of bodies...respect goes both ways, ....if you are not willing to die, dont do things that could get you killed

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

So the white, female, veteran that was (supposedly) shot:  it's ok because she was committing a "criminal" act (supposedly) when she was shot?  Hmmm.....  and what was he-who-shall-not be named doing when police attempted to arrest him? 

Is it up to white, females to start the riots for her? 

And for the record:  trespassing isn't looting.  Looting is stealing.  The girl hadn't stolen a thing according to any reports I've come across.  There are some reports that indicate she hadn't even yet entered the Capital.  I have to prove my life was in danger to shoot someone who is in my home against my wishes.  I have to prove I had no choice but to defend my life with lethal force.  Even then, there is a strong possibility I will be charged.  I can't pop you in the face just because you busted down my door.  What's good for the goose.....  

When are you people going to say enough of the constant lies?  It's time we all start demanding truth and holding those telling the lies accountable.  ALL of them.  Both sides.  ALL Sides. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

On 1/7/2021 at 10:23 AM, Polo said:

What gets me is that 99.9 percent of the folks there were just peaceful people making their stand known.  Then the trouble makers all came in and gave them all a bad name.  I noticed that the guy pictured with the horns and red white and blue face was pictured in other riots this year.  And the guy next to him was making the Antifa sign.  Just imposters bent on evil coming in to take advantage and make trouble.  It's very sad folks had to die and were hurt and there was destruction.  That was uncalled for.  What makes me mad is that Dems are condemning this horribly, and it was less violence than the BLM movement.  I didn't hear about them condemning that.

Making an Antifa sign?  I don't see any signs...

2 hours ago, disgruntled said:

So the white, female, veteran that was (supposedly) shot:  it's ok because she was committing a "criminal" act (supposedly) when she was shot?  Hmmm.....  and what was he-who-shall-not be named doing when police attempted to arrest him? 

Is it up to white, females to start the riots for her? 

And for the record:  trespassing isn't looting.  Looting is stealing.  The girl hadn't stolen a thing according to any reports I've come across.  There are some reports that indicate she hadn't even yet entered the Capital.  I have to prove my life was in danger to shoot someone who is in my home against my wishes.  I have to prove I had no choice but to defend my life with lethal force.  Even then, there is a strong possibility I will be charged.  I can't pop you in the face just because you busted down my door.  What's good for the goose.....  

When are you people going to say enough of the constant lies?  It's time we all start demanding truth and holding those telling the lies accountable.  ALL of them.  Both sides.  ALL Sides. 

She was an armed forces veteran who knowingly involved herself in open rebellion against the government.

She knew the consequences of her acts.

they are Criminally tresspassingand yes you are allowed to shoot someome that breaks into your house The destruction of fed property is serious...her being in the milatary should realize that....its sad she was shot...sad poop happens all the time ...every dayis it different if it was a pipe to the head, hit by a car while trying to protect your store   the retired cop trying to protect a friends store got shot...sad poop

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

23 hours ago, brandn18 said:

SO?

21 hours ago, Vader said:

She was an armed forces veteran who knowingly involved herself in open rebellion against the government.

If your correct it shows what happens. The masses picks one move and judges everyone on that ONE move.

I can't really remember all the facts but didn't a group of people invade a Federal building in Seattle and actually occupy it for some time along with a police station?

Was that OK?

and has anyone been convicted of doing what they did?

I do believe that the building invaded in DC belongs to the people of the United States just like the one in Seattle. So are we down to certain people can invade their building but others are not?

On 1/7/2021 at 1:11 PM, Keyser Soze said:

I am surprised more were not shot and killed.

Once you entered Capitol illegally you are fair game. 

Our legislators deserved better protection.

Unfortunately she was at the head of the mob and was probably shot more out of shock than careful judgement.

Our legislators knew this would happen because you can't tick off so many American people and have them just lie down and take it quietly.  They should have quelled the riot with truth and good judgement rather than stupidly causing it with blind ambition..

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

On 1/8/2021 at 10:58 AM, Jeff said:

Please show me where I am defending what happened in D.C... just one post that I did would be great. My point with the pic is that the left has been calling for and condoning violence for quite a while now and never once was the national guard called in even after a group took over few city blocks for a period of time. But yet when it happens close to home the national guard is called in and unarmed people are shot and killed.... and the left condones it... Heaven forbid it would of been a unarmed black woman because D.C would be burning today and they would let them do it.

Rioters should only be shot by police if they are using deadly force towards the officers in question. I do not believe the police should have their hands tied like they have been for the past 8 months or so. If you are stupid enough to come after a officer or any other person for that matter, that person should protect themselves.

Which party has been calling to remove money from Police budgets? Removing the police from having weapons? Then they act surprised when crime rates rise!

The question is jeff? Why is shooting rioters and Looters supported in Washington but not Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, .....etc. I think we know the answer to that. 

On 1/8/2021 at 3:28 PM, brandn18 said:

It was in another picture with the guy with the horns.  The guy making the sign with his hands was the guy with long hair and yellow or cream color hoodie.  I thought it was in the pic on this thread.  But it was in another pic I saw.  Sorry.

Every day is a gift from God; that's why we call it the "present!"

On 1/8/2021 at 5:09 PM, Vader said:

There were "sworn in" police officers that were deliberately putting people in danger,  by opening the doors and  letting them in the building knowing that they possibly could be shot and killed. That is a CRIME, and from what I am hearing, there will be charges against some of these officers and their leadership.

Nobody would of been in that building, unless they let them in purposely.. That is one of the most secure buildings in the US. That was a set-up!!

>>>>

That's just as evil as me asking you into my home and then shoot you saying you were there to cause us harm! 

2 hours ago, mr.d said:

Saw report where a second Capitol Police Officer died.

Supposedly he committed suicide. Sound familiar?

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

I wish they would stop trying to make it look like the people were Trump Supporters.  It was a mixed mob. Anyone can wear a shirt or carry a sign saying anything.  Gee, they can buy a shirt saying whatever they want to be portrayed as anywhere!

If you were a Biden supporter or Antifa, would you wear a shirt pointing that out?

Albert Einstein

POLITICS 

Another U.S Capitol Police Officer Has Died After Trump Supporters’ Riot

Officer Howard Liebengood died on Saturday, the department announced. He is the second officer to die since Wednesday’s violent siege of the Capitol.

U.S. Capitol Police on Sunday announced the death of one of its officers, bringing the number of deaths in the unit since Wednesday’s violent Capitol siege to two.

Officer Howard Liebengood, 51, died on Saturday when he was off duty, the USCP said in a statement. The department said he joined the Capitol Police in 2005.

According to the USCP union, Liebengood was among those who responded to the violence at the Capitol.

“We pay tribute to his service and we grieve the loss of a fellow officer,” the union said.

Multiple outlets reported that Liebengood died by suicide; those reports were backed by a social media post from another USCP officer.

The USCP has been reeling since outgoing President Donald Trump encouraged his supporters to lay siege to the Capitol on Wednesday to disrupt the certification of Electoral College votes, which Trump lost.

Video captured during the siege shows some officers being overwhelmed by waves of rioters, many of whom were armed. Other officers appeared to put up little resistance, and some even posed for selfies with the insurrectionists.

One other Capitol Police officer, Brian Sicknick, died Thursday after rioters hit him in the head with a fire extinguisher during the siege. The FBI said it had deactivated two improvised explosive devices placed near the Capitol as rioters stormed Congress.

Capitol Police leadership has been widely condemned for the department’s lax response — and apparent occasional outright complicity — during the attack. The department’s Chief of Police Stephen Sund resigned Thursday after being denounced by the officers’ union, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and a host of other officials.

“Without a change at the top, we may see more events unfold like those we saw on January 6th,” Gus Papathanasiou, the chairman of the Capitol Police union, said in a statement.

“There was a failure of leadership at the top of the Capitol Police,” said Pelosi, who noted on Thursday that Sund had not been in touch with congressional leaders to discuss the violence.

In an article published Saturday, BuzzFeed’s Emmanuel Felton quoted Black Capitol Police officers who were on the scene during the attack saying that Sund and USCP leadership deserted them during the siege.

If you or someone you know needs help, call 1-800-273-8255 for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. You can also text HOME to 741-741 for free, 24-hour support from the Crisis Text Line. Outside of the U.S., please visit the International Association for Suicide Prevention for a database of resources.                                                                               https://www.huffpost.com/entry/capitol-police-another-officer-has-died_n_5ffb3544c5b66f3f795eec94

1 hour ago, mr.d said:

Multiple outlets reported that Liebengood died by suicide; those reports were backed by a social media post from another USCP officer.

He wasn't by chance the officer who shot the unarmed, veteran was he? If so I'm sure that information will never be released. 

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2021 at 5:09 PM, Vader said:

She knew she could die?  I think not.  Your argument is invalid.  Unless you are willing to state that the other individual also knew the potential consequences of his acts. 

Why was she the only person who died despite the numerous others who did the exact same thing she did?  Why didn't they mow them all down?  Why did they open the gates and let them all in?  If I'm told I can't go in and then they let me in--seems like I'm not "storming the castle" like so many believe. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2021 at 5:09 PM, Vader said:

On second thought, what you are really saying to me is it was ok for her to be shot because she was a white woman with a pedigree and as such, should have known better.  But the other--well, he was a depraved, disadvantaged, drug-addled, black man with a rap sheet ten miles long--so he didn't know any better.  Perhaps she was on something herself?  Perhaps she was partaking of some drug--either legally or illegally that hampered her judgment.  You cannot say one is ok, but the other is not.  There is no gray.  It is all black and white--literally in this case.