GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
mr.d

4 People Died As Trump Supporters Stormed Capital

SPONSOR:  

54 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

She knew she could die?  I think not.  Your argument is invalid.  Unless you are willing to state that the other individual also knew the potential consequences of his acts. 

Why was she the only person who died despite the numerous others who did the exact same thing she did?  Why didn't they mow them all down?  Why did they open the gates and let them all in?  If I'm told I can't go in and then they let me in--seems like I'm not "storming the castle" like so many believe. 

She was an armed forces veteran who once swore an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

She was involved in an attempted overthrow of a branch of the government outlined in that very same Constitution.

She knew what the ramifications of her immersing herself in active revolt against a government - any government - were.

56 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

On second thought, what you are really saying to me is it was ok for her to be shot because she was a white woman with a pedigree and as such, should have known better.  But the other--well, he was a depraved, disadvantaged, drug-addled, black man with a rap sheet ten miles long--so he didn't know any better.  Perhaps she was on something herself?  Perhaps she was partaking of some drug--either legally or illegally that hampered her judgment.  You cannot say one is ok, but the other is not.  There is no gray.  It is all black and white--literally in this case.   

I don't care if she was a green hermaphrodite with 16 legs.

You'll want to refer to the above post.

By the way, here's the oath.

I, (state name of enlistee), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. (So help me God)."

Do I need to point out that if she was directed by the President to do this that it only affirms that he was inciting insurrection against his very own government.

4 hours ago, disgruntled said:

She knew she could die?  I think not.  Your argument is invalid.  Unless you are willing to state that the other individual also knew the potential consequences of his acts. 

Why was she the only person who died despite the numerous others who did the exact same thing she did?  Why didn't they mow them all down?  Why did they open the gates and let them all in?  If I'm told I can't go in and then they let me in--seems like I'm not "storming the castle" like so many believe. 

I seen the video of a person dressed like a cop motioning people to come on in through the gate.

Questions 

Was he a real cop?

If so, why did he do that?

If he was not a cop, what side was he on?

That's what I want to know. 

I don't care about the idiot that sat in Pelosi's chair. But I do hope he took a shower as soon as he could.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

4 hours ago, Vader said:

She was an armed forces veteran who once swore an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

She was involved in an attempted overthrow of a branch of the government outlined in that very same Constitution.

She knew what the ramifications of her immersing herself in active revolt against a government - any government - were.

Are you giving a free pass to all the Liberal vets caught up in ALL the Liberal Riots?

3 hours ago, Vader said:

I, (state name of enlistee), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. (So help me God)."

Do I need to point out that if she was directed by the President to do this that it only affirms that he was inciting insurrection against his very own government.

Tim Mcveigh

Lee Harvey Oswald 

Should I go on?

4 hours ago, Vader said:

Do you think he Tweeted her with orders?  Send her a text. Was she on his Facebook page called Trump's secret army?

Getting real tired of this on going BS that Trump somehow forced these adults to do what they done and they only done it for Trump.

People need to Quit just blaming Trump for this and start understanding the underlying problems that causes such things like this.

Millions of Americans are sick and tired of the corrupt voted for government.

We have always been called the silent majority. Does our group have it's share of whackos you bet. The overwhelming members of our group is just AMERICANS who wants to be left alone to live a honest productive life. We expect our whole government system to protect our rights to do so. We don't expect our government to be corrupt and constantly get away with being corrupt.

The silent bear got poked in the AZZ way too many times. This is what you get when your corrupt and continue to poke the un-corrupt.

Those doing the poking are responsible for this.

Look at it this way.

Your voted for Congress has never ever had an approval rating high enough to get them into the fourth ring of a 3 Ring Circus.

You might want to reconsider who or what you want to blame.

Don't be lazy, work at your problem to find the solution.

If you listen to others, they tell you their solutions to THEIR problems.

I think it was Wolf Blitzer who may have been wailing about how terrible this makes the US look to the rest of the world.  WHAT!!

I think the citizens of other countries would love a leader like Trump who really helps the economy and talks to them.  Look at what most of them have.  Now they see some citizens fighting to right a wrong.  How many of the foreign citizens would die to have a say in their government?  Hoe many of them have died because they TRIED to say something?

Now we're getting a taste of what they have been going through for centuries.  

Unfortunately there are those who can't be peaceful, and when violence erupts, it's like fighting with pigs, you just get dirty too and no one wins.  We are guaranteed the right to protect peacefully.  If you're the opposition and don' want you to succeed, then why not cause problems that make it look like you did it?  If you're a stupid part of the peaceful group and decide that one little slip up won't hurt, then you're part of the problem.  Stay out of the Capitol Building.  Anyone knows that's off limits.

Keep this peaceful!

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

7 hours ago, Vader said:

I'd like to point out that she was supposedly a veteran.  That means she is not longer enlisted.  That said, how do you know that she wasn't actually attempting to stop someone from committing a crime and was killed while doing so.  I've seen a lot of photographs that indicate people were not being denied entry. 

Unless you are willing to state that neither she, nor Mr. Floyd deserved to die for their crime--your point continues to be invalid.  You cannot say she should have known better without also saying he should have known better.  In fact, I could argue that after his many run ins with the law--and the narrative that police abuse power over blacks he should have realized his time was limited and he should have known better than she did. 

The bottom line in all this is we are being told a certain narrative that none of us knows to be the Gospel truth in any of this. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

The bottom line in all this is we are being told a certain narrative that none of us knows to be the Gospel truth in any of this

BINGO !!!!!

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

16 hours ago, disgruntled said:

I'd like to point out that she was supposedly a veteran.  That means she is not longer enlisted.  That said, how do you know that she wasn't actually attempting to stop someone from committing a crime and was killed while doing so.  I've seen a lot of photographs that indicate people were not being denied entry. 

Unless you are willing to state that neither she, nor Mr. Floyd deserved to die for their crime--your point continues to be invalid.  You cannot say she should have known better without also saying he should have known better.  In fact, I could argue that after his many run ins with the law--and the narrative that police abuse power over blacks he should have realized his time was limited and he should have known better than she did. 

The bottom line in all this is we are being told a certain narrative that none of us knows to be the Gospel truth in any of this. 

There's nothing to interpret about the intent of her actions.

She wasn't attempting to protect anyone.

She was the first person through a broken window in an effort to breach a barricaded door.

Officers behind it were weren't hiding their weapons or their intent to use them to protect the members of Congress who were sheltering in place behind them.

As a security forces airman who, during her service, was charged with protecting air bases she knew the consequences of her actions.

That's not a narrative.

I also didn't mention that she was a full-on QAnon nut. 

As to Floyd, he was a habitual two-bit criminal with a long rap sheet. Was it a matter of time before his time run out? Yep. Still, I also didn't notice him taking part in insurrection against the government he once swore an oath to protect.

Bottom line? She died because she chose to believe a lie perpetuated by the internet and certain individuals in government.

5 hours ago, Vader said:

She was the first person through a broken window in an effort to breach a barricaded door.

Officers behind it were weren't hiding their weapons or their intent to use them to protect the members of Congress who were sheltering in place behind them.

As a security forces airman who, during her service, was charged with protecting air bases she knew the consequences of her actions.

That's not a narrative.

As to Floyd, he was a habitual two-bit criminal with a long rap sheet. Was it a matter of time before his time run out? Yep. Still, I also didn't notice him taking part in insurrection against the government he once swore an oath to protect.

Bottom line? She died because she chose to believe a lie perpetuated by the internet and certain individuals in government.

Was you there?

5 hours ago, Vader said:

That's not a narrative.

What lie was that?

5 hours ago, Vader said:

That's not a narrative.

But Floyds Family and the usual racial hucksters did perpetrate an insurrection across the country. Now if these rioters start up again they should be rounded up by the FBI and othes. Its amazing the FBI is fast to round these people up but  not the Russian Hoax. Or Antifa or BLM burning cities down. The FBI is partisan joke. The FBI knew they were coming and let it happen.

This was planned weeks before ...

All of the Politicians that knew about this should be charged with TREASON!

All the BS that happened was because citizens are not happy with their voted for government. Especially with the DOJ appointed system that appears to be protecting one party over the other one. Constantly. The double standards used and the HYPOCRISY accepted is more than most people can tolerate.

Right in the middle of this, Pelosi selfishly decided to exercise her voted for power over the citizens of this country pretending she is protecting the constitution.

Then her Liberal party jumps in and pretends to do the same as they pretend to be the United for AMERICA.

Any person that falls for this BS is dumber than a box of rocks.

The Liberal, I need my government to think for me people are all happy. 

No mind puppies led by their missing in action, through all of this, No Mind gonna be President.

People need to think about the actual intelligence that is in control.

Unbelievable and Sad :Sad_014:

ErvnvCoW4AA88-C?format=jpg&name=large