GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
WMJ77

Nancy

SPONSOR:  

she sure is one vindictive b****......I hope she gets the same treatment when she goes out

when those dentures start moving you know shes pissed.... and they have been shaking and moving like maracas

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

Her time is coming but it will have to be in a legal and organized way so it sticks.  It can't be screwed up at this point because she has the power to hurt A LOT of people. 

I hope everyone will keep a cool head, although that is asking for more than I expect.  

We're in good hands, but look carefully at where you're standing and what you're supporting.  That is what will make the difference.

Look for Peace like Silent Night!

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

7 hours ago, Pompeii said:

Is she still looking for her laptop?  :sarcastic:

The Time is near!!

during the " RIOT " she left the chambers some 5 mins. before the crowd arrived . I believe she went for her computer after being tipped off by phone from someone outside..........No pics of the occupation showed a laptop being carried..............If it was stolen the contents would be appearing by now , or maybe it`s in govt agents hands ?.......too many scenarios to think about , my opinion.

She is bringing everything she is to this whole country.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Basic Synopsis of Monday:

FEMA activated in DC with national guard and probably live troops, DC mayor now taking orders from FEMA.

Report that Congress was informed that Italy now admits to changing votes in Nov 3rd election

Reports that Nancy did not show up to House on Monday.

Videos of live troops moving through a truck stop.

Executive order that tells USA businesses they have 60 days to completely divest of any Chinese company that supports the CCP military complex (that would be any company in China but the food stand on the street).
Aunt Nancy missed work again!

I look at it this way, she's 80 y/o, as are several others in the position of power.  They probably have less than 20 years left on this earth and will be judged accordingly buy a judge that cannot be bought.  In politics, what comes around, goes around.  

Any further protests MUST BE PEACEFUL!  I don't care if it's your right to carry a weapon, leave them at home.  The message will be lost and twisted if it is anything more.  I'll say it again, MLK built the blueprint, follow it.  Perception is reality.

7 minutes ago, Cacao said:

I look at it this way, she's 80 y/o, as are several others in the position of power.  They probably have less than 20 years left on this earth and will be judged accordingly buy a judge that cannot be bought.  In politics, what comes around, goes around.  

Any further protests MUST BE PEACEFUL!  I don't care if it's your right to carry a weapon, leave them at home.  The message will be lost and twisted if it is anything more.  I'll say it again, MLK built the blueprint, follow it.  Perception is reality.

The sad thing is there will be interlopers in everything that happens demonstration wise.  There will be people dressed to fit in who will cause trouble and cast their ugliness on the whole  group--just like what happened in DC on 1/6.  You will never convince me that the first bad thing that happened was done by a REAL Trump supporter.  As was said earlier in another post on another thread--I can put on a Biden hat and go to Minneapolis and blend right in.  Just like a Biden voter could have slapped on a Trump hat and been the root of what went bad last week.

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

14 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

The sad thing is there will be interlopers in everything that happens demonstration wise.  There will be people dressed to fit in who will cause trouble and cast their ugliness on the whole  group--just like what happened in DC on 1/6.  You will never convince me that the first bad thing that happened was done by a REAL Trump supporter.  As was said earlier in another post on another thread--I can put on a Biden hat and go to Minneapolis and blend right in.  Just like a Biden voter could have slapped on a Trump hat and been the root of what went bad last week.

Agreed.  It is upon the majority to stop or distance themselves from this minority.  Easier said than done.  What this thing or movement or group needs is a clear leader to set the parameters for themselves.  One who hold the group accountable and one the group holds accountable.  Last Wednesday proved that it's still unorganized. 

2 hours ago, doingfine said:

during the " RIOT " she left the chambers some 5 mins. before the crowd arrived . I believe she went for her computer after being tipped off by phone from someone outside..........No pics of the occupation showed a laptop being carried..............If it was stolen the contents would be appearing by now , or maybe it`s in govt agents hands ?.......too many scenarios to think about , my opinion.

They definitely have her laptop!!

13 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

They definitely have her laptop!!

If true, I'm not sure how I feel about this.  Yes, there's probably some shady crap on there from a sleezeball politician.  On the flipside, there is probably a lot of information that would compromise the security of the country and those serving all over the world.  I leaks are made, hope they are surgical in their approach.  But, let's wait and see if any of this is true.

13 minutes ago, Cacao said:

If true, I'm not sure how I feel about this.  Yes, there's probably some shady crap on there from a sleezeball politician.  On the flipside, there is probably a lot of information that would compromise the security of the country and those serving all over the world.  I leaks are made, hope they are surgical in their approach.  But, let's wait and see if any of this is true.

CCP and all others may have very few questions and most likely know alot from our own " partners with China "