GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
WMJ77

Nancy

SPONSOR:  

12 minutes ago, Vader said:

This is the same individual that lied and told you that U.S. service members died in an attack on a CIA facility in Germany to get the non-existent servers.

He's delusional.

Quit attacking people and show me some evidence.

Where is Nancy and her laptop today?

41 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

Quit attacking people and show me some evidence.

Where is Nancy and her laptop today?

Evidence of what? That the man lied before?

Army Hits Back Against False Claim that Soldiers Died in CIA Op to Nab Election Servers

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/12/01/no-kraken-refer-military-intelligence-unit.hmtl

Where's Pelosi today? Maybe she's in front of that military tribunal in Gitmo. FYI, DeGette served as Speaker at least 15 times in 2019 and numerous times in 2020, including during the impeachment vote. What makes this one any different?

As for the items on her laptop? I'll take a wait-and-see approach rather than believe someone who's already passed fraudulent info.

14 minutes ago, Vader said:

Army Hits Back Against False Claim that Soldiers Died in CIA Op to Nab Election Servers

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/12/01/no-kraken-refer-military-intelligence-unit.hmtl

Where's Pelosi today? Maybe she's in front of that military tribunal in Gitmo. FYI, DeGette served as Speaker at least 15 times in 2019 and numerous times in 2020, including during the impeachment vote. What makes this one any different?

As for the items on her laptop? I'll take a wait-and-see approach rather than believe someone who's already passed fraudulent info.

The allegations are false," an Army official told Military.com.

What was the name of the Army official? Sounds like a UKNOWN SOURCES Far left article. Could it be he is lying?

You'll find out in the next few weeks that most of what we thought was TRUE was ALL LIES!

There are internet posts saying MARSHALL LAW will be declared soon. I am aware these are conspiracy type things but it sure looks like the stage is being set. On NBC news last night the FBI expects riots in every state Capital on the 20th. If the Marshall Law thing is true I bet it happens then. WE ARE ALL IN FOR A ROUGH RIDE.

2 hours ago, Vader said:

This is the same individual that lied and told you that U.S. service members died in an attack on a CIA facility in Germany to get the non-existent servers.

He's delusional.

There were fatalities but not reported out to the public through tv news sources and held back somewhat by private news sources to stop violence.   Yep. yep, yep!

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

I'm sure Nancy is in California at her home there doing her best to get everything deleted from her server.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

3 hours ago, Cacao said:

If true, I'm not sure how I feel about this.  Yes, there's probably some shady crap on there from a sleezeball politician.  On the flipside, there is probably a lot of information that would compromise the security of the country and those serving all over the world.  I leaks are made, hope they are surgical in their approach.  But, let's wait and see if any of this is true.

Tired of the National security excuse that crooked Polly's hide behind.

I know it's needed butttttt

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

3 hours ago, Cacao said:

If true, I'm not sure how I feel about this.  Yes, there's probably some shady crap on there from a sleezeball politician.  On the flipside, there is probably a lot of information that would compromise the security of the country and those serving all over the world.  I leaks are made, hope they are surgical in their approach.  But, let's wait and see if any of this is true.

Another thought.

Why should this Anti-American person be allowed to have national secrets?

So she can rip them up if she don't like them?

3 hours ago, Vader said:

He's delusional.

Christopher Columbus

2 hours ago, Vader said:

"Lied before"??????

How many known liars have you voted for to control your life?

No new taxes 

You can keep your doctor 

And nobody is paying attention to what is really going on and has been going on. This nation has been turned upside down for one very big reason.

Trump stole the vindictive b1tch's thunder. She has unleashed everything she can to satisfy her ego. 

Trump's ego will not allow her to win. He is the president and she ain't. 

We suffer the results 

Ask yourself this question.

Why hasn't this evil woman ran for president?

2 hours ago, fedup said:

Ask yourself this question.

Why hasn't this evil woman ran for president?

There's equal or more power in House majority leader.  Also, you only need a US District to vote you in, not an entire country's electoral college.  After that, it's only backdoor deals with like scum.

12 hours ago, WMJ77 said:

easier to hide all the money made by insider trading

DING DING DING  WE HAVE A WINNER

She is carrying too much dirt and she knows it.

This is not something for Trump to release till the legal authorities get it all analyzed.  Once that is done, I'm sure he has a plan to not only release it, but to act on whatever was contained in it.

Albert Einstein

Guest guest to the nonsense

Anyone remember how many pens Speaker Pelosi used in the first impeachment articles?

Any over/under takers on what she will do this time.

FYI: Google pictures of a smug Pelosi signing and handed out the "instruments" to her partners.