BB1amk7c.img?h=180&w=180&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=

Chrissy Teigen says she needs multiple ovens in her kitchen after she accidentally made a cake that tasted like baked beans

Chrissy Teigen posing for the camera: Chrissy Teigen said a cooking fail involving baked beans and a cake caused her to want multiple ovens in her home. Getty
  • Chrissy Teigen, 35, told Architectural Digest that she wants "multiple ovens" in any home she lives in after a cooking mishap.
  • Teigen and husband John Legend, who are currently living in a rental home, put their Beverly Hills mansion on the market in August for $22 million. 
  • Their new Beverly Hills mansion was purchased in September for $17.5 million.
  • The couple said they struggle to let go of their homes because of the "fantastical" memories they hold.
  •  

Even Chrissy Teigen makes a cooking misstep once in a while. 

While speaking to Architectural Digest, Teigen and John Legend opened up about designing the $17.5 million Beverly Hills mansion they purchased in September. The family previously owned a seven-bedroom Beverly Hills home that became well-known to eagle-eyed fans through Teigen's social media posts. 

Teigen, who launched her food website Cravings by Chrissy Teigen in 2019 and has released two cookbooks, unsurprisingly said the kitchen was her favorite room.

"The kitchen will be my favorite part of the house because it leads into that area with the tree - I don't know if I can talk about the new house, really! But the open area of the new house has a gorgeous tree and this beautiful seating area," the 35-year-old model said. 

However, the "Lip Sync Battle" host also revealed that having more than one oven inside her home is a deal-breaker. 

"I wanted, obviously, multiple ovens," said Teigen.