Jump to content
GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cacao

Political Parties

SPONSOR:  

Recommended Posts

We have the big boys in Democrats and Republicans.  Plus, we have the weird kids, the Independents - Libertarian, Independent, Green, Constitution, etc.  

A lot of talk of politicians who dislike Trump.  If he's impeached he won't be able to run for office anymore.  Do you think Trump would be successful in creating his own political party?  He could legitimately steal voters from every political party and it could be large enough to compete with the two big ones.  A new commentator hypothesized that, if he were impeached, he would either create a social media platform or some sort of think tank.  Taking that thought a step further...a political party.  Would you switch to the Trump Party?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cacao said:

We have the big boys in Democrats and Republicans.  Plus, we have the weird kids, the Independents - Libertarian, Independent, Green, Constitution, etc.  

A lot of talk of politicians who dislike Trump.  If he's impeached he won't be able to run for office anymore.  Do you think Trump would be successful in creating his own political party?  He could legitimately steal voters from every political party and it could be large enough to compete with the two big ones.  A new commentator hypothesized that, if he were impeached, he would either create a social media platform or some sort of think tank.  Taking that thought a step further...a political party.  Would you switch to the Trump Party?

Impeachment by the House, even if done twice, would not prevent Trump from running for a federal office,  including president, in 2024.  The Senate would have to act as well with a conviction.

Removal would cost many post-presidential perks.  However, if impeached after his term, questions as to if that constitutes as a 'removal', thereby costing him the perks.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Illiterate said:

Impeachment by the House, even if done twice, would not prevent Trump from running for a federal office,  including president, in 2024.  The Senate would have to act as well with a conviction.

Removal would cost many post-presidential perks.  However, if impeached after his term, questions as to if that constitutes as a 'removal', thereby costing him the perks.  

As of this moment, sounds like the Senate will impeach too.  Sometime later in the year.

It's stupid.  This symbolic waste of time/money is only for temporary political gain.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cacao said:

As of this moment, sounds like the Senate will impeach too.  Sometime later in the year.

It's stupid.  This symbolic waste of time/money is only for temporary political gain.

 

You are right. Why would you waste taxpayer time and money for somebody that is out of office. I think our politicians are paranoid bordering on Schizo. McConnell does that hes done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cacao said:

As of this moment, sounds like the Senate will impeach too.  Sometime later in the year.

It's stupid.  This symbolic waste of time/money is only for temporary political gain.

 

This Liberal led Dog and Pony show is nothing more than a taxpayer funded campaign function.

Who has the best speech writers than can produce the most drama.

They all make me sick.


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cacao said:

We have the big boys in Democrats and Republicans.  Plus, we have the weird kids, the Independents - Libertarian, Independent, Green, Constitution, etc.  

A lot of talk of politicians who dislike Trump.  If he's impeached he won't be able to run for office anymore.  Do you think Trump would be successful in creating his own political party?  He could legitimately steal voters from every political party and it could be large enough to compete with the two big ones.  A new commentator hypothesized that, if he were impeached, he would either create a social media platform or some sort of think tank.  Taking that thought a step further...a political party.  Would you switch to the Trump Party?

His popularity is why they want to impeach him.  He has a huge following and they know it.  However, they can't stop the followers from doing whatever they choose to do.


"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Petee said:

His popularity is why they want to impeach him.  He has a huge following and they know it.  However, they can't stop the followers from doing whatever they choose to do.

Nailed it.

All out war from the crooked Two Party Dictatorship against the outsider trying to take their power over the people away. 

 


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Petee said:

His popularity is why they want to impeach him.  He has a huge following and they know it.  However, they can't stop the followers from doing whatever they choose to do.

Yes, and it would spit the Republican party which cannot afford to be spilt.  Therefore, strengthening the Democratic party.  

If Trump stuck to foreign policy, economy, etc, and stopped all of the nonsense, he could amass quite the following and pull from both parties.  Nearly everything he did with those were a success.  I wish he would have focused more on healthcare and infrastructure and a lot less on the petty stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Petee said:

His popularity is why they want to impeach him.  He has a huge following and they know it.  However, they can't stop the followers from doing whatever they choose to do.

As Nancy Pelosi says...."That's what they do!!"


1) "Take off is optional....landing is mandatory"

2)  The secret to a long life is you try not to shorten it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Cacao said:

Yes, and it would spit the Republican party which cannot afford to be spilt.  Therefore, strengthening the Democratic party.  

If Trump stuck to foreign policy, economy, etc, and stopped all of the nonsense, he could amass quite the following and pull from both parties.  Nearly everything he did with those were a success.  I wish he would have focused more on healthcare and infrastructure and a lot less on the petty stuff.

Everyone knows what he did and did not do,  and they also know what he was prevented from doing because of the dog pack that has been on his heels ever since he announced his intention to run.  Not everyone wants what is right for the entire nation, a lot only want what's good for them, and they have no intention to become normal citizens.

Normal citizens aren't stupid, and they struggle enough to realize how close they are to losing everything to a privileged, unscrupulous MINORITY in power.  Just as true Christianity has been under fire because they teach truth and faith, now those who are even vaguely on the fringe of that good group has to go.

This takes me back to the Editor who told me that readers had to be told how to think because they weren't smart enough to figure things out for themselves.  Yes, that was here in DuBois, and no, I don't think that encompasses the feelings of everyone who has or does work there.  This is one entitled individual.

Now, if you were a popular and accomplished leader, and you found that you were the victim of a fraudulent election, would be a true leader and stay the course, or would you run, leaving your followers in the dust?

Now you know where President Trump is coming from.  How does he abandon everyone who has supported him honestly?

What kind of a peace would be have when the majority of the citizens feel there's no hope of better times to come.  Would anything after this be honest?  Now you know where the citizens are coming from.

Shall we run, shall we hope, shall we support the leader we elected or crawl back to our holes to suck our thumbs and be punished for daring to speak our minds in the United States of America?  Will we ever be safe again?

Do you really think the Republican party will be left to stand?  I'm sure that is next on their major agenda.

 


"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cacao said:

Yes, and it would spit the Republican party which cannot afford to be spilt.  Therefore, strengthening the Democratic party.  

If Trump stuck to foreign policy, economy, etc, and stopped all of the nonsense, he could amass quite the following and pull from both parties.  Nearly everything he did with those were a success.  I wish he would have focused more on healthcare and infrastructure and a lot less on the petty stuff.

Face it.

No matter what Trump did or could have done, we still would be exactly where we are today.

Remember the 38 or 39 Republican voted for sitting Congress critters quiting their cushy jobs? 

They quit for a reason and we are seeing why they quit.

Trump has dismantled the two party system. One man. Not voters, not party's or so called news outlets. 

Just ONE man.

💪


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jaman said:

You are right. Why would you waste taxpayer time and money for somebody that is out of office. I think our politicians are paranoid bordering on Schizo. McConnell does that hes done.

so he cant come back and hold a Fed position   that and making him look bad......what else could it be.....the swamp was leaking because of him ....thats just not allowed


To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

 

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, fedup said:

Face it.

No matter what Trump did or could have done, we still would be exactly where we are today.

I disagree.  The opposition would not have the ammunition to do half the stuff they have done.  The Dems hollered about his antics so loudly that it made everyone forget what he was really doing.  It was tactically smart...very smart!  What would the Dems complained about if Trump would have kept it about the issues?  His awesome record.  Can and point...the first debate.  He made a fool of himself and made it easy for people to vote for the incoherent guy who never campaigned.  

Trump was his own worst enemy.  Especially since November 3rd.  His biggest mistake was listening to Rudy Guliani and the idiots Guliani brought to him.  Some of them were criminals.  Guliani and his buddies, convinced Trump that they had evidence and were going to overturn the election.  They lied to him and he believed them.

Now, we're all up the poop crick without paddles!  Hope this boat doesn't tip...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lyndsey33 said:

They impeached him again. I really believe the whole thing was a set up by Pelosi and Bido. Way to convenient.

Pelosi 

Biden ain't smart enough.


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cacao said:

I disagree.  The opposition would not have the ammunition to do half the stuff they have done.  The Dems hollered about his antics so loudly that it made everyone forget what he was really doing.  It was tactically smart...very smart!  What would the Dems complained about if Trump would have kept it about the issues?  His awesome record.  Can and point...the first debate.  He made a fool of himself and made it easy for people to vote for the incoherent guy who never campaigned.  

Trump was his own worst enemy.  Especially since November 3rd.  His biggest mistake was listening to Rudy Guliani and the idiots Guliani brought to him.  Some of them were criminals.  Guliani and his buddies, convinced Trump that they had evidence and were going to overturn the election.  They lied to him and he believed them.

Now, we're all up the poop crick without paddles!  Hope this boat doesn't tip...

Good points.

Trump gave AMERICA what it was not used to. What he believed. His delivery was/is like mine. Straight up in your face to make people start to think on their own.

Puppets can't think on their own they rely on their comfort zone.They Listen to what makes them comfy.

Rudy is a glory hound. He is a Polly. I will stick to what I believe. He knows more than you and I will ever know about all of this.

Because we don't know sh1t about what's really going on to protect the two parties.


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fedup said:

Trump gave AMERICA what it was not used to. What he believed. His delivery was/is like mine. Straight up in your face to make people start to think on their own.

 

That's right.  Say what you want about Trump, but he told it like it was and he told it directly to you.  In fact, he told you BEFORE he did it.  He didn't wait for a press conference.  He spoke to the American people everyday.  In some cases, too much on subjects that he shouldn't have.  Nonetheless, no American ever had to wonder where America stood and any time over the last 4 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cacao said:

I disagree.  The opposition would not have the ammunition to do half the stuff they have done.  The Dems hollered about his antics so loudly that it made everyone forget what he was really doing.  It was tactically smart...very smart!  What would the Dems complained about if Trump would have kept it about the issues?  His awesome record.  Can and point...the first debate.  He made a fool of himself and made it easy for people to vote for the incoherent guy who never campaigned.  

Trump was his own worst enemy.  Especially since November 3rd.  His biggest mistake was listening to Rudy Guliani and the idiots Guliani brought to him.  Some of them were criminals.  Guliani and his buddies, convinced Trump that they had evidence and were going to overturn the election.  They lied to him and he believed them.

Now, we're all up the poop crick without paddles!  Hope this boat doesn't tip...

Did you see the Tank battalion in Queens today?. I thought it was the 3rd Brigade of the 4th Infantry of the Army. The FBI sent a whole group of TANKS for one guy.  YES, TANKS. The guy was harmless. Maybe they practiced in Mogadishu. Now I thought LIBERALS were against military style equipment in law enforcement. The FBI are assassins. Just like they did at WACO. They set them on fire and then shot them.   Defenseless Women and Children included. But yet let cities burn down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Cacao said:

That's right.  Say what you want about Trump, but he told it like it was and he told it directly to you.  In fact, he told you BEFORE he did it.  He didn't wait for a press conference.  He spoke to the American people everyday.  In some cases, too much on subjects that he shouldn't have.  Nonetheless, no American ever had to wonder where America stood and any time over the last 4 years.

He made good on his promise. He opened the door to see the Swamp. Boy, they hate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jaman said:

Did you see the Tank battalion in Queens today?. I thought it was the 3rd Brigade of the 4th Infantry of the Army. The FBI sent a whole group of TANKS for one guy.  YES, TANKS. The guy was harmless. Now I thought LIBERALS were against military style equipment in law enforcement. The FBI are assassins. Just like they did at WACO. They set them on fire and then shot them.   Defenseless Women and Children included. But yet let cities burn down.

Jaman is correct....they are assassins. CIA likes control thru psyops also...been reading FBI is planning "false flag" events at all 50 capitals and Wash Dc around inauguration time..it is the start of taking guns away now that the left control most of media and speech.

Is it true? don't know...we shall find out...

BTW, a new party sounds good...let's call it the Patriot Party....the Republican party already suicided, they are done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cacao said:

I disagree.  The opposition would not have the ammunition to do half the stuff they have done.  The Dems hollered about his antics so loudly that it made everyone forget what he was really doing.  It was tactically smart...very smart!  What would the Dems complained about if Trump would have kept it about the issues?  His awesome record.  Can and point...the first debate.  He made a fool of himself and made it easy for people to vote for the incoherent guy who never campaigned.  

Trump was his own worst enemy.  Especially since November 3rd.  His biggest mistake was listening to Rudy Guliani and the idiots Guliani brought to him.  Some of them were criminals.  Guliani and his buddies, convinced Trump that they had evidence and were going to overturn the election.  They lied to him and he believed them.

Now, we're all up the poop crick without paddles!  Hope this boat doesn't tip...

Nothing is going to tip but the boat will be rocking for a while yet.  Our country will be stronger for this because lots of problems were brought out into the open to where they can now be dealt with.  One major thing to work on immediately is to establish a communications system that will open doors for Conservatives without fear of retribution, and that may take a new law.  Just as people cannot be discriminated against (sent to the back of the bus) people's politics should not allow people  to discriminate against against them.  Treatment should depend on how that person behaves and proof thereof.

Why is it so hard to believe that they have proof?  


"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alexandria said:

Jaman is correct....they are assassins. CIA likes control thru psyops also...been reading FBI is planning "false flag" events at all 50 capitals and Wash Dc around inauguration time..it is the start of taking guns away now that the left control most of media and speech.

Is it true? don't know...we shall find out...

BTW, a new party sounds good...let's call it the Patriot Party....the Republican party already suicided, they are done.

YOU are correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Petee said:

Nothing is going to tip but the boat will be rocking for a while yet.  Our country will be stronger for this because lots of problems were brought out into the open to where they can now be dealt with.  One major thing to work on immediately is to establish a communications system that will open doors for Conservatives without fear of retribution, and that may take a new law.  Just as people cannot be discriminated against (sent to the back of the bus) people's politics should not allow people  to discriminate against against them.  Treatment should depend on how that person behaves and proof thereof.

Why is it so hard to believe that they have proof?  

This country will never get stronger with the Liberals in charge.


       THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

       MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

                                      ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


×
×
  • Create New...