GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
jaman

CNN Jake Tapper goes after amputee lawmaker

SPONSOR:  

58 minutes ago, jaman said:

Disgusting. Fake Jake Tapper went after a veteran who lost his limbs in war.  CNN is so in debt that they soon wont be able to be on TV in airports.  Unless somebody buys them.

While CNN is at the bottom of the media food chain...is there any way CNN can go much lower?  People cheered when CNN decided to discontinue fake news at airports.

1) "Take off is optional....landing is mandatory"

2)  The secret to a long life is you try not to shorten it.

Was he going after the man's character, his disabilities, his military career or his political job choices?  I didn't see that newscast, so there's no proof of what he did or did not do.

Now, if I refuse to watch the Newscast or just take your word for what happened, and then act on it, I'm just as guilty as those  who judge without proof.  If you hide it from me, then I should never judge any of it.  If I don't like the take from it and I refuse to let anyone else on GoDuBois see it, did it or did it not happen as you say?

I'm only making a point that what happened in the election was hidden from us by our courts and their refusal to deal with it.  Personally I think they are cowards but that's another situation.

CNN is going under for good reason, and others are sliding fast.

Keep up the pressure of your opinions, but never resort to lying or violence. Neither will ever solve the problem long term.

Getting right back to the roots of this problem when Trump was elected will be very enlightening, and legislator who conspired with them, even on a local basis needs to be outed so that they will not be re-elected again.  No group nonsense, just vote for someone else.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, Basset3 said:

While CNN is at the bottom of the media food chain...is there any way CNN can go much lower?  People cheered when CNN decided to discontinue fake news at airports.

Because they are in debt and what sponsors are going to pay when the Boogeyman is gone. Even "Jesus" of Twitter is starting to backtrack.