GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
Sign in to follow this  
jaman

FBI Wray Wants Martial Law

SPONSOR:  

I have Googled about every combination possible and can't find an ABC News story regarding Wray, FBI, or Martial Law from today.  

Can you provide the article or a link to the news report you are referencing?

1 hour ago, MIM307 said:

I have Googled about every combination possible and can't find an ABC News story regarding Wray, FBI, or Martial Law from today.  

Can you provide the article or a link to the news report you are referencing?

Quit using G___gle. They are manipulating what they will allow you to find! Try DuckDuckGo

"I am the master of my unspoken words and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken"

10 hours ago, Bub said:

Quit using G___gle. They are manipulating what they will allow you to find! Try DuckDuckGo

I use DuckDuck Go and have for a couple of years.  As ABC News is a MSM source the article/story Jaman referenced should have easily come up on a Google search.  It did not. 

8 hours ago, Petee said:

Just go to UTube and type in what you want to learn about.

I'll pass on using You Tube for any "learning." 

What I want is the specific article/story that says Wray is asking for Martial Law from ABC News.  Have you seen it?

1 hour ago, MIM307 said:

I use DuckDuck Go and have for a couple of years.  As ABC News is a MSM source the article/story Jaman referenced should have easily come up on a Google search.  It did not. 

It was mentioned in passing by the news anchor at 630 News .   Wouldnt surprise  me ginning up the Fear factor.  Once Trump is gone theyll have nothing to report.  It wouldnt surprise me they have some phony Trumpers  infiltrating any protesting  like last week to validate all the fear factor.   Kamala Harris should be charged with an article of Impeachment from encouraging riots last Summer. There is more than enough evidence. Equal Justice.  The American Way.  Maybe not anymore.  Ill stop. This isnt the Debate Thread.

12 hours ago, Bub said:

Absolutely Correct. Google is just like Amazon. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,. I have a $50 Amazon Gift card. Even though I can use it Im going to give it away. After what Amazon has done to Parler's free speech. (IM not on Parler)

19 minutes ago, jaman said:

It was mentioned in passing by the news anchor at 630 News .   Wouldnt surprise  me ginning up the Fear factor.  Once Trump is gone theyll have nothing to report.  It wouldnt surprise me they have some phony Trumpers  infiltrating any protesting  like last week to validate all the fear factor.   Kamala Harris should be charged with an article of Impeachment from encouraging riots last Summer. There is more than enough evidence. Equal Justice.  The American Way.  Maybe not anymore.  Ill stop. This isnt the Debate Thread.

I can't find it anywhere.  Not in clips from the 6:30 news, not on the ABC news site, not in print articles.

What you think will happen is very different from what is actually being reported.  I don't disagree that media can fear monger but posting about what you saw or heard without links to back it up is pretty much the same thing.  If you want to see the fear mongering stop, look within.

If you don't want your political and controversial post debated, don't post it in the Message Board to begin with.

18 minutes ago, MIM307 said:

What you think will happen is very different from what is actually being reported.  I don't disagree that media can fear monger but posting about what you saw or heard without links to back it up is pretty much the same thing.  If you want to see the fear mongering stop, look within.

If you don't want your political and controversial post debated, don't post it in the Message Board to begin with.

Mr Pompeii does a good job of regulating that.  

14 minutes ago, Cacao said:

It was a typo....Jaman meant to write MARTIAL ARTS.  FBI Wray wants martial arts declared so we are better equipped to fight off the Chinese.  I've watched many kung-foo movies and this only makes sense.  

Exactly:D They have arrested "Grasshopper".