GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Basset3

Biden picks Rachel Levine as Asst. Sec. of Health

President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate.

1) "Take off is optional....landing is mandatory"

2)  The secret to a long life is you try not to shorten it.

All of Joey B's picks are about cosmetics and perceptions, not qualifications.  Glad Dr. Levine is leaving PA, but think there was a better choice to be made.  

Side note, notice lately how everyone cares so much for being "the first..."?  In kindergarten, I was taught to "never be a firster" and how rude/selfish it was to want to be first.  

Side note #2, in case anyone is confused, "transgender" is not a gender.  There are only two genders.  Don't believe me, ask a forensic scientist.  When they discover human remains, they'll measure the skull and hip bones to determine if the deceased is a male or female.  There are no other options.  I don't care how one dresses, it's inaccurate to mislead others into believe there are more than two.  (Rant inspired by several high school aged kids who think that "transgender" is a gender)

34 minutes ago, Basset3 said:

President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate.

This, in my humble opinion, is "payment" for participation for the great deception perpetrated on the citizens of PA.  Dr. Levine is, at least, partially responsible for the deaths of thousands of long term care residents across the state.  It's despicable that Levine's own mother was removed from a LTC facility to protect Momma from the virus while others were sentenced to a sad, lonely death. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

27 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

This, in my humble opinion, is "payment" for participation for the great deception perpetrated on the citizens of PA.  Dr. Levine is, at least, partially responsible for the deaths of thousands of long term care residents across the state.  It's despicable that Levine's own mother was removed from a LTC facility to protect Momma from the virus while others were sentenced to a sad, lonely death. 

"Identity Politics at Work"....'nuf said.

1 hour ago, Cacao said:

All of Joey B's picks are about cosmetics and perceptions, not qualifications.  Glad Dr. Levine is leaving PA, but think there was a better choice to be made.  

Side note, notice lately how everyone cares so much for being "the first..."?  In kindergarten, I was taught to "never be a firster" and how rude/selfish it was to want to be first.  

Side note #2, in case anyone is confused, "transgender" is not a gender.  There are only two genders.  Don't believe me, ask a forensic scientist.  When they discover human remains, they'll measure the skull and hip bones to determine if the deceased is a male or female.  There are no other options.  I don't care how one dresses, it's inaccurate to mislead others into believe there are more than two.  (Rant inspired by several high school aged kids who think that "transgender" is a gender)

And that is what is being taught in High School.  A birdie from Harrisburg called me. Wolf may get a position as a thank you for rigging the election. Wolf knows he needs to get out of PA quick. All these Wolf people are running. They botched the Covid.

Point #2  I cant wait to see all these Transgenders taking showers in their "claimed" locker rooms. Tulsi Gabbard is right on that one.

33 minutes ago, WMJ77 said:

ole Joe expanding his hair sniffing choices.....

Oh man....did you have to go there?  Up comes breakfast...no lunch or dinner for me today!!

I don't personally have a problem with Dr. Levine, as I feel she has done her job.  I don't care for the thing about her removing her mother from the home, when other folks' moms and dads were left there.  However, other families could have removed their loved ones too, if they wanted, couldn't they? I'm also upset that our small businesses have had to suffer being shut down or run at low capacity.  I do agree that she was picked for her transgender orientation by the Biden team.  I don't like the "first" terminology.  I don't think people need to be labeled that way.  Big deal?  Either they have the qualifications and moxy for the job or they don't.  I don't care to know if they are gay, transgender, white, black, red or yellow.  Just do the job and do it right. And treat others right.  Who cares about the label!

Every day is a gift from God; that's why we call it the "present!"

1 hour ago, Polo said:

I don't personally have a problem with Dr. Levine, as I feel she has done her job.  I don't care for the thing about her removing her mother from the home, when other folks' moms and dads were left there.  However, other families could have removed their loved ones too, if they wanted, couldn't they? I'm also upset that our small businesses have had to suffer being shut down or run at low capacity.  I do agree that she was picked for her transgender orientation by the Biden team.  I don't like the "first" terminology.  I don't think people need to be labeled that way.  Big deal?  Either they have the qualifications and moxy for the job or they don't.  I don't care to know if they are gay, transgender, white, black, red or yellow.  Just do the job and do it right. And treat others right.  Who cares about the label!

Dr. Levine never publicized the pulling of Momma Levine for a reason. 

As for my family:  No, we could not have removed our loved one.  She needed skilled care around the clock that we could not afford, nor were we capable of providing the skilled care she needed.   You don't put loved ones in a nursing home because you want to.  You put them there because you have to.  Plus, we were told they were being kept safe--that we couldn't visit to keep them safe--for fear we'd give them the virus.  All the while they were putting people in rooms that they knew were sick.  That doesn't make sense.   

Those of us with loved ones in LTC facilities were lied to and were deceived. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, disgruntled said:

Dr. Levine never publicized the pulling of Momma Levine for a reason. 

As for my family:  No, we could not have removed our loved one.  She needed skilled care around the clock that we could not afford, nor were we capable of providing the skilled care she needed.   You don't put loved ones in a nursing home because you want to.  You put them there because you have to.  Plus, we were told they were being kept safe--that we couldn't visit to keep them safe--for fear we'd give them the virus.  All the while they were putting people in rooms that they knew were sick.  That doesn't make sense.   

Those of us with loved ones in LTC facilities were lied to and were deceived. 

That is why I have sacrificed to keep my mom(87) home. Id go the Home Nurse route like my dad but we had to put him in. lasted a month.

17 hours ago, sunflake said:

I heard on KDKA radio today by one of Marty's so called experts that Dr. Levine was VERY difficult to work with.  Oh this expert was a physician..

I have a friend who was one of Dr. Levine's patients and she swears by him.  He helped her overcome an eating disorder and said that he was a great guy.  

40 minutes ago, Cacao said:

I have a friend who was one of Dr. Levine's patients and she swears by him.  He helped her overcome an eating disorder and said that he was a great guy.  

Emphasis on the "he WAS a great GUY"

37 minutes ago, Cacao said:

She pounced on Marty vehemently when Marty referred to her at least 3 times as Sir..  so bad Peduto cancelled any interviews scheduled with KDKA..  Gove Wolf refuses to come on Marty's show..and so it went..

29 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

Emphasis on the "he WAS a great GUY"

I don't play those games.  Chromosomes tells us that you're either a male or female.  There is no "transgender" (or anything other gender) chromosome.  Nothing can change that not matter how deep your feelings are hurt or how many surgeries one can have.   

Biden has appointed 11 of Jewish faith , ........, so then he will crawl back in bed with Iran ........nice foolery Joe Schmo.. I hope Israel is watching........How can 11, 5 even 1 work with Joe who will befriend the Irans who want  to vaporize Israel ??..

1 hour ago, doingfine said:

Biden has appointed 11 of Jewish faith , ........, so then he will crawl back in bed with Iran ........nice foolery Joe Schmo.. I hope Israel is watching........How can 11, 5 even 1 work with Joe who will befriend the Irans who want  to vaporize Israel ??..

I have learned that extremely well educated and wealthy Jewish only care about about Israel when it suits there purpose. otherwise they care less. There is a reason for those appointments. The wealthy billionaire jewish are LIBERAL.