• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

• Administrators

D.C. TUNNELS

2021-02-14_11-57-44.jpg

This post is very difficult for me to write. It took me some time to confirm the happenings in DC. But it was confirmed. I was sent pictures of some of the tunnels and children in those tunnels. I cannot show those pics. It is too horrific. I am sorry I looked at them.

Everyone has seen the thousands of body bags waiting to be shipped. Now we know why. There were still tunnels and dumbs all around the world that needed to be cleaned up. In the DC tunnels there were thousands of children who were half alive and thousands that were dead. They had their organs harvested. Many were half eaten. I have never seen anything like it.

These tunnels in the dumbs were there since that monster George HW Bush ordered them built. and have been used by every president and congress since then, up until Trump. Epstein who is still in custody informed the military about these. Epstein is continuing to give intel on tunnels around the world. The Military informed Trump in Jan. Trump ordered the operation and moved out of the white house so they could go in and take care of it. That is why so many NG were there.

Most of you saw the buses, vans, and cars going in and out of the white house and the capitol building. The NG soldiers couldn't take the site of all these children in that horrific state. Some of them started crying and just couldn't stop crying over it. I am crying too just by seeing the pictures, and I wasn't there during the operation so I can just imagine how it was for those brave soldiers liberating those imprisoned children. I was told that that both Trump and Melania were crying for some time when they saw the pics. They were warned it was horrific, but they wanted to see anyway. When I was in DC I could feel the anguish. I just didn't know why. .

I have been to horrific scenes before in my police career, but nothing could have prepared me for this. I was told that no anesthetic was given to these children when their organs were harvested because the pain and torture was enough to produce premium adrenochrome. There were adults in the dumbs managing all of this and they all were arrested. Most were given tribunals and executed. A few were given life (I don't know why) and sent to off world prisons.

I am certain our brave soldiers are going to have to get long term counseling for what they saw and had to endure in this operation.

I thought all the dumbs around the world had been liberated, but that was just not the case. There are so many. The military is working around the clock in rescuing children in these places like Greece, and many many other places. Australia and New Zealand had been liberated a while back. I was told that operation was horrific, but nothing compared to the operation in DC. DC was the worst they had ever seen.

There are plans in the works to bulldose the white house, the capital, the supreme court building and all of the buildings around them, and turn it back into the swamp it was before and turn it into a bird sanctuary. DC will no longer exist.

On a good note. The Bilderbergs, Rothschilds, and the other cabal members have been arrested and most were executed.

On a very good note. Get ready for ascension. It is coming. A much better world is coming.

WE WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN.

photo_2021-02-14_11-46-16 111aaa.jpg

• Administrators

6 Capitol police officers suspended, 35 under investigation after Capitol riot, spokesperson says

Untitled-9-2-640x400.jpg

WASHINGTON (FOX 5 DC) - A spokesperson for the U.S. Capitol Police has confirmed to FOX 5 that the Office of Professional Responsibility is investigating the actions of 35 police officers on Jan. 6, the day of the riot at the Capitol, and suspended six officers with pay.

The statement from the department reads:

"Our Office of Professional Responsibility is investigating the actions of 35 police officers from that day. We currently have suspended six of those officers with pay. Acting Chief Yogananda Pittman has directed that any member of her department whose behavior is not in keeping with the Department’s Rules of Conduct will face appropriate discipline."

Viral videos of some Capitol Police officers raise questions about their actions during the riot.

Some officers are seen standing along a doorway almost motionless as people file into the Capitol.

At least two accused rioters have told the FBI a Capitol Police officer told them, "It’s your house now."

Lawmakers have stated that one officer suspended took a selfie with someone and another was seen wearing a MAGA hat.

In a video, that officer wearing the hat asks two men if they can help him get through the crowd to help other officers inside the Capitol.

The officer hands one of the men his megaphone and says, "I’ll follow you." The video was taken by Rico La Starza who says he was visiting D.C. and went to the Capitol and started filming when he saw what was happening.

Five people died during the Jan. 6 attack, including one Capitol police officer, and lawmakers were sent scrambling for secure locations during the attack on Capitol Hill.

More than 250 people have been charged so far in connection with the riot, and investigators say they’re still looking potentially for hundreds more.

Former President Donald Trump was impeached for a second time after the attack and was accused of inciting the violence that occurred at the Capitol that day. He was acquitted by the Senate.

Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund and the sergeants-at-arms resigned the day after the incident, which sent shockwaves through the District, and the nation.

Federal law enforcement officials have arrested hundreds in the wake of the riot, while an unprecedented National Guard presence has remained at hand in D.C.

• Administrators

STUDY RESULTS: CDC INFLATED COVID NUMBERS BY 1600%

by Mac Slavo, SHTF Plan:

kidfacemaskhome-e1597750307811.jpg

A peer-reviewed study has concluded that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention violated federal law by inflating Coronavirus fatality numbers. The study states that the figures were inflated by at least 1,600%!

According to the Public Health Initiative of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge, which published the study, titled “COVID-19 Data Collection, Comorbidity & Federal Law: A Historical Retrospective,” the COVID numbers were to push a narrative of fear and compliance. In doing so, the study also asserts that the CDC willfully violated multiple federal laws, including the Information Quality Act, Paperwork Reduction Act, and Administrative Procedures Act, reported the National File.

In January, as WND reported, the World Health Organization admitted the “gold-standard” PCR tests used to determine whether or not a person is infected with COVID-19 are not reliable on the first try and a second test might be needed.

That fact, the National File notes, corresponds with the CDC’s “quiet admission that it blended viral and antibody test results for its case numbers and that people can test positive on an antibody test if they have antibodies from a family of viruses that cause the common cold.”

Among the notable findings in the study is the conclusion that the CDC “illegally enacted new rules for data collection and reporting exclusively for COVID-19 that resulted in a 1,600% inflation of current COVID-19 fatality totals,” the watchdog group All Concerned Citizens said in a statement provided to National File. –WND

This isn’t news to anyone who has been following along.  Several agendas are at play here and mass impoverishment was necessary to achieve the New World Order using the Great Reset.

Whistleblowers were coming out in the spring of last year, only to be silenced and censored.

COVID-19 was to be listed in Part I of death certificates as a definitive cause of death, regardless of confirmatory evidence, rather than in Part II as a contributor to death in the presence of pre-existing conditions.

On its website, the CDC says, just 6% of the people counted as COVID-19 deaths died of COVID-19 alone.

The researchers estimated the COVID-19 recorded fatalities “are inflated nationwide by as much as 1600% above what they would be had the CDC used the 2003 handbooks,” said All Concerned Citizens. –WND

The mainstream media and social media continue to lambast and censor anyone who can put two and two together to get four.  The ruling class is truly at the end of their rope.  It’s up to us now to make sure we no longer accept slavery in any form ever again. We knew this.  It was and has always been about fear. Those living in fear afraid to die are the easiest to enslave.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/02/study-results-cdc-inflated-covid-numbers-by-1600/

• Administrators

MEDICAL EPISODE??? :funny4:

Here is another lie the MSM told us ...

If you look closely, Hillary is handcuffed and being forced into the car. The reason she fell is because she is pushing back and did not want to get into the vehicle. She even lost her shoe and they basically just left it here. This was in September of 2016

Remember every lie will be revealed ...

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii featured and pinned this topic
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic