GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Petee

Can you impeach a private citizen?

WMJ77,

Your accusation that the challenges in court by Trump lawyers  and lawyers acting on his behalf weren't fair is completely false. What Rudy G and Powell said in public wasn't what they submitted in court. Nor could it be. If you make false accusations in court, you've broken the law. This article steps you through the actual cases. Each judge and group of judges one by one.  Trump lost this election. 

US election lawsuits: Trump says judges have refused to look at evidence (news.com.au)

I dont have a prob with him losing  the elec.....but dont tell me everything was on the up and up.....it wasnt ....there was alot of shady crap going down and to prevent it from happening next time,  courts nead to hear evidence...there were some well respected people that had questions /answers on the machines , how they were hooked to others off site...should have been heard and seen by our courts.....they can dismiss it but to just not hear it ....if thats how its going to be we need new laws ....and changing the election laws right before an election is bogus too....but hey thats my opinion...and when this happens on the other side ....and you know it will....dont b**** about it

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

20 hours ago, Vader said:

Because someone shouldn't be allowed to escape justice simply by leaving their position.

If you embezzled money from your company or set fire to their office, do you think quitting would be a sufficient punishment?

Then Nancy and Chuck should file criminal charges. if they do that, every election people  will be charged. Welcome to the SWAMP. How about Bidens benefiting from Ukraine when he was a VP? 

16 hours ago, WMJ77 said:

Yeah, I caught that part. Unfortunately, it was mixed in with other items like:

"We're gathered together in the heart of our nation's Capitol for one very, very basic and simple reason, to save our  ok democracy."     ok

"We will not let them silence your voices. We're not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen."   talking election fruad

"Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal."    again election fruad and vote irregularly 

"That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up. We will never concede, it doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved."    repete

"When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules."   to bad the courts wouldnt even hear it

"Let them get out. Let the weak ones get out. This is a time for strength....It's all part of the comprehensive assault on our democracy and the American people to finally standing up and saying, 'No.' This crowd is again a testament to it."   ok

"You will have an illegitimate president, that's what you'll have. And we can't let that happen."  true

"We will not be intimidated into accepting the hoaxes and the lies that we've been forced to believe over the past several weeks. We've amassed overwhelming evidence about a fake election."  can you honestly say EVERYTHING was above board 

"We're going to see whether or not we have great and courageous leaders or whether or not we have leaders that should be ashamed of themselves throughout history, throughout eternity, they'll be ashamed. And you know what? If they do the wrong thing, we should never ever forget that they did. Never forget. We should never ever forget."  ok, we need strong leaders to stand up when they see bullshit thrown in the peoples face they REPRESENT not just let it go on....do you think this is a threat?

Or how about...

"If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."   this country was formed by fighting for whats right and fair..........and with a stroke of a pen biden opened the border to a homeland security threat....just roll over and take it like you should

Gee, I don't know how I could have been so completely obtuse as to downplay the majesty of the 'peaceful and patriotic' part of his soliloquy.

Of course, I guess Mr. Trump apparently forgot something, too.

"I, Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear, that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. So help me God."  exactly

I guess it was the overwhelming evidence that they possessed of that fake election but never showed in court. supreme  court was so pussified it made me sick.....alot of voters wanted them to at least hear the peoples concerns.....  and roberts should be impeached

Yeah, that's got to be it.

"We will not let them silence your voices. We're not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen."  good thats what a leader does

"Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal."  thats how alot of voters feel since the SC couldnt be bothered

"That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up. We will never concede, it doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved."   were the vote machines checked? why were votes sent to germany

"When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules."...2 can play that game...wheres HUNTER?

"Let them get out. Let the weak ones get out. This is a time for strength....It's all part of the comprehensive assault on our democracy and the American people to finally standing up and saying, 'No.' This crowd is again a testament to it. yep

Excellent notes!!

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

3 hours ago, Lupara said:

WMJ77,

Your accusation that the challenges in court by Trump lawyers  and lawyers acting on his behalf weren't fair is completely false. What Rudy G and Powell said in public wasn't what they submitted in court. Nor could it be. If you make false accusations in court, you've broken the law. This article steps you through the actual cases. Each judge and group of judges one by one.  Trump lost this election. 

US election lawsuits: Trump says judges have refused to look at evidence (news.com.au)

That's like saying that there were victims dead on the highway, but we don't want to listen to witnesses, see pictures, hear data, or see a damaged car to prove that they were the victims of a car accident.  How do they make a decision without seeing the evidence?

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

2 hours ago, Petee said:

If this goes uncorrected, then why bother voting at all?

TA DAH

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

On 1/28/2021 at 7:14 PM, Vader said:

Because someone shouldn't be allowed to escape justice simply by leaving their position.

If you embezzled money from your company or set fire to their office, do you think quitting would be a sufficient punishment?

Nixon did. So did Spiro Agnew. If someone has committed a criminal offense while in office it is the job of the legislative branch to remove him from office. That is what impeachment is for. Once he is out of office it is the job of the judicial branch to bring him to justice via a trial. By trying to punish someone who is out of office the legislature in usurping the job of the judicial system. It is a case of congress gone wild. They are ignoring the way the system is supposed to work. 

As for your example it is the job of the employer to remove the offender from his job. It is the function of the courts to punish him. The employer doesn't have the right to usurp the role of the court and punish the offender. 

On 1/28/2021 at 10:05 PM, Vader said:

Yeah, I caught that part. Unfortunately, it was mixed in with other items like:

"We're gathered together in the heart of our nation's Capitol for one very, very basic and simple reason, to save our democracy."

"We will not let them silence your voices. We're not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen."

"Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal."

"That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up. We will never concede, it doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved."

"When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules."

"Let them get out. Let the weak ones get out. This is a time for strength....It's all part of the comprehensive assault on our democracy and the American people to finally standing up and saying, 'No.' This crowd is again a testament to it."

"You will have an illegitimate president, that's what you'll have. And we can't let that happen."

"We will not be intimidated into accepting the hoaxes and the lies that we've been forced to believe over the past several weeks. We've amassed overwhelming evidence about a fake election."

"We're going to see whether or not we have great and courageous leaders or whether or not we have leaders that should be ashamed of themselves throughout history, throughout eternity, they'll be ashamed. And you know what? If they do the wrong thing, we should never ever forget that they did. Never forget. We should never ever forget."

Or how about...

"If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."

Gee, I don't know how I could have been so completely obtuse as to downplay the majesty of the 'peaceful and patriotic' part of his soliloquy.

Of course, I guess Mr. Trump apparently forgot something, too.

"I, Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear, that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. So help me God."

I guess it was the overwhelming evidence that they possessed of that fake election but never showed in court.

Yeah, that's got to be it.

Nothing in that incites a riot. Not any more than “I can’t believe there aren’t people flooding the streets” and “if you see them in public, you get in their faces and tell them to leave”. Your hypocrisy is disgusting. 
Also, it’s hard to present evidence in a court when the judge won’t here it. Keep following the sheep. You obviously don’t have the capacity to understand reason or fact. 

19 hours ago, Lupara said:

WMJ77,

You cited News.com? Really? This is a globalist rag that pulls segments from fake news to post as facts. Get real. 

11 hours ago, dubois_15801 said:

It also keep them from being able to hold office again.

There was talk of impeaching Hillary just for that sake.

And that, I think, is a misuse of impeachment. It makes a process that was meant as a means of removing someone from office into a way of punishing that person forevermore. When it becomes a political banishment for partisan purposes, as it is being used with Trump, it is a type of suppression that should be foreign to US politics. It should be a neutral process that is used for the good of the country not a way to consign to Limbo a politician with a differing view. 

As for Hillary, talk is cheap. There is an awful lot of nonsense being put forth by elected officials who have little knowledge of either the law or the constitution. 

18 minutes ago, lavender said:

And that, I think, is a misuse of impeachment. It makes a process that was meant as a means of removing someone from office into a way of punishing that person forevermore. When it becomes a political banishment for partisan purposes, as it is being used with Trump, it is a type of suppression that should be foreign to US politics. It should be a neutral process that is used for the good of the country not a way to consign to Limbo a politician with a differing view. 

As for Hillary, talk is cheap. There is an awful lot of nonsense being put forth by elected officials who have little knowledge of either the law or the constitution. 

It's mostly just NOISE to keep everyone's attention off of what happened and is happening.  Add in wicked useless Pelosi's vindictiveness and you can see the whole script.

The Lyin' MSM needs Trump in their spotlight of hate so they can fuel the hate. Hate is all they got. They have nothing Positive to defend, promote or brag about. The Liberals are doing so bad, so quick the MSM can't find a twist of truth to dramatize. No sour puss twisted up facial expressions and childish back slapping. No long pauses of pretend sad.

No script without promoting hate and their stupid dreams.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Won`t impeach successfully , so they tried to shoot him while he was sleeping the other night . Only newly installed rhino-glass saved the bullet from doing the intended damage .     Now future charges can include attempted murder.        Keep squirming , the day is coming to those whom deserve just punishments.

4 hours ago, doingfine said:

Won`t impeach successfully , so they tried to shoot him while he was sleeping the other night . Only newly installed rhino-glass saved the bullet from doing the intended damage .     Now future charges can include attempted murder.        Keep squirming , the day is coming to those whom deserve just punishments.

Where did you get that information?

Albert Einstein

On 1/30/2021 at 2:42 AM, dubois_15801 said:

It also keep them from being able to hold office again.

There was talk of impeaching Hillary just for that sake.

Maxine Waters should be the next one. She is ON video on 2 or 3 different occassions spurring on the riots.

22 hours ago, Petee said:

Where did you get that information?

Not true, but there was an incident in California with some one involved with Trump.

Albert Einstein

3 hours ago, Lupara said:

They don't call her timely Gerty for nuthin.

20210203_190448.jpg

More appropo, check the one below!

Albert Einstein

19 hours ago, Petee said:

Not true, but there was an incident in California with some one involved with Trump.

may be false but clear details if untrue      .At 7:00am a forensic ballistic expert from Quantico arrived at Mar-a-Lago and determined the bullet fragments were from a 7mm Remington Magnum round. He found himself amid an intractable dilemma, our source said. The round had been fired at a downward angle and, had it pierced glass, would have sizzled through Trump’s skull, but an attack on the east window meant one of two things. The sniper had taken the shot from either estate grounds, which lacks elevated terrain, or from somewhere above the Atlantic swell, a seemingly impossible feat.        Edits by author Mike Baxter. ???