GoDuBois.com

Looking for old pictures

wolfie

Old pictures of DuBois in the latter 50's and 60's.

I am looking for pictures that can be blown up and framed from this era. I am looking for picutures of the old restaurants (Baileys, Winkies, Fergesons, Colonial, etc., guys and their old cars, the drive in , skating rinks . Sock hop pictures from the Schools. Old pictures of the Old schools,. We are remoldeling our Dining room at the Diner and would so love to display these types of picutres of local people and places. If you have old event items from that era would be great also. If you would know someone who is cleaning out an estate and has these types of pictures. Please message me and let me know if you have something that you think would work or would know of someone who could help us out.  Or call 371-2222 and ask for Denise.

I am moving this to the History Forum

Steve,

By moving this thread is it going to be seen. I'm not sure it will. It is going to take someone who is going to this history site. That is why I thought if it was open to the public it would be seen and possibly responded to. Maybe you could also help us out here in trying to locate these types of pictures.

Thanks