MY LOCAL MENUS COMING ON TUESDAY AUGUST 22ND!

GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

I found some squirrels in the freezer a few days ago so since I was canning again today I popped them in the crockpot  then fried them in butter and fed them to hubby with some mac salad and coleslaw.  I had leftover spaghetti.  

Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.  Amen. 

We planted a lot in the raised beds this year and it's been the best year ever for our peppers. I always stuff hot bananas with sausage. That's what I did all afternoon. The worst part is cleaning them, I have to wear latex gloves and a  dust mask, lol! So anyway, I cooked a few w/sauce. Added mozzarella when done and cooked some linguine to go with. Added a cuke and onion salad. I froze a lot of the stuffed peppers for future use.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

I had a late lunch around 4:30 and had fish sandwich from the tasty freeze in Brockway. Hello Ladies I am sure they will read this. It is always a pleasure going there they are always very friendly.

I had supper around 9 and had a Bison burger from Burgatory down at the Pointe in Pittsburgh  My wife,  Granddaughter and son were coming back from there and brought me a sandwich home. Apparently they have awesome shakes my wife had a caramel pretzel shake said it was the best milkshake she has ever had but pretzels in a shake doesnt sound good to me. For $6 it better had been good.

Reminds me of that movie Pulp fiction when John Travolta wants to see what a $5 shake taste like. :sarcastic:

Every time the Government IMPOSES new Regulations to Protect Us, we LOSE a Little MORE of our FREEDOMS....

MORE Government = LESS Freedom

Fish dinners from our favorite place for fish dinners on a Friday night.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

1 hour ago, Gator11 said:

and where is that

I sent a message, have a great weekend!

-- Jack Lambert --

wings. pizza logs and steeler football:clap4:

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

I was too tired once again after processing garden goodies to cook. Just cold cut sandwiches on Caliari's bread here. I promised hubby to cook tomorrow.

-- Jack Lambert --

Hubby cooked a couple of burgers on the grill and I made some macaroni salad and a kohlrabi, carrot, cuke and onion salad. He was craving beans, so I made some baked beans for him too :) 

-- Jack Lambert --

I had a piece of sub my wife made. She made two large ones for the family. We went to living treasure in New Castle and stopped at Moraine State Park to eat

Every time the Government IMPOSES new Regulations to Protect Us, we LOSE a Little MORE of our FREEDOMS....

MORE Government = LESS Freedom

No canning or freezing today :) So I made hubby steak sandwiches and home made twice fried French fries, nice and crispy. With a kohlrabi, red onion, cuke and carrot salad. 

-- Jack Lambert --

I was too tired to make much, just a salad with garden beets, but it was so good :)

-- Jack Lambert --