Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

Ate to much yesterday - rigatoni, meatballs, ham slices, bread slices, cheese slices, turkey & ham slices, potato salad, deviled egg, chocolate cake w/peanut butter icing, peanut butter pie, & washed it down with Dr Pepper. Went to Mrs Secco's funeral. 😢

Yesterday was our monthly not eating very healthy day :) I love eating picky foods, so I made a shrimp cocktail, hot wings, cheese sticks, pretzel bites, pizza bites, veggie tray and relish tray for the football games. Tonight, a salad. I have a pot of soup simmering for tomorrow. 

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

White chicken chili with lots of cumin and chili's along with fresh Caliari's bread.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

SOB is tired of some stuff still sitting around from Christmas, & said she was going to start tossing!! The last 2 days have been brownies, chocolate nut clusters, a cookie brownie combo, yogurt, orange creacicle ice cream, yogurt, 2 bottles of water, 2 cans of dr pepper, bacon breakfast bowl, & pop tarts.

I know, not good, but the food didn't go to waste!!

Hubby grilled a couple of Smith's hot dogs for Chicago dogs and I made a salad to go with them.

-- Jack Lambert --

I made a couple of ham and cheese panini's along with some zucchini, yellow squash, onion, garlic and tomato concoction.

-- Jack Lambert --

On 1/9/2018 at 10:00 PM, Bon said:

SOB is tired of some stuff still sitting around from Christmas, & said she was going to start tossing!! The last 2 days have been brownies, chocolate nut clusters, a cookie brownie combo, yogurt, orange creacicle ice cream, yogurt, 2 bottles of water, 2 cans of dr pepper, bacon breakfast bowl, & pop tarts.

I know, not good, but the food didn't go to waste!!

Yummy.

No One will come here,,At Night ,,In the Dark