Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

Made homemade taco pizza for lunch. Listened to the Pens game and spent the afternoon in my kitchen. I made cinnamon rolls, peanut butter cookies (plain/with kisses/with Reese cups) and homemade Stromboli. Not much for dinner though, I've been snacking all afternoon...lol

I wanted something different yesterday so I tried a Cajun shrimp linguine recipe that I found on-line, two thumbs up, it was delicious. Today was chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and peas.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

19 hours ago, steelnut said:

I wanted something different yesterday so I tried a Cajun shrimp linguine recipe that I found on-line, two thumbs up, it was delicious. Today was chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and peas.

The Cajun shrimp linguine sounds fabulous! 

4 hours ago, sapphire said:

The Cajun shrimp linguine sounds fabulous! 

It was excellent, we'll definitely be having it again.

Edited post - I just added the recipe to the recipe forum under seafood.

Tonight, I used leftover chicken to make a chicken pot pie with a puffed pastry crust.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

9 hours ago, steelnut said:

It was excellent, we'll definitely be having it again.

Edited post - I just added the recipe to the recipe forum under seafood.

Tonight, I used leftover chicken to make a chicken pot pie with a puffed pastry crust.

:thanks:

I don't remember yesterday, slept most of it away. Today was the same way, except I woke up long enough to take care of some bills. Back to sleep I went till SOB woke me & to see if I wanted to eat. I ate sausage, & 3 cheese noodles. She also had some type of veggies, but I was to full to try it (😉).

A small pork tenderloin marinated in evoo and some fresh herbs, baked potatoes, green beans casserole and a salad.

-- Jack Lambert --

I marinated a small skirt steak all day. Hubby grilled it and we had a salad with it.

-- Jack Lambert --