MY LOCAL MENUS COMING ON TUESDAY AUGUST 22ND!

GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

Think its in Lake City ... maybe. I know its on 949 outside of Ridgway on a kind of sharpe curve. The owner is a school teacher.

On Lake City Rd.(Rt.949) Lake City 12 miles south of Ridgway(south of Portland Mills). You buy at Farm ,they do not ship frozen meat.

We had stuffed venison burgers and fresh cut fries.

Sgt. William Valentin Fernandez was killed Sept. 19, 2005, by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
In a letter to his wife, he wrote: "I knew the dangers of my chosen profession. I went to protect you and all Americans who cherish freedom. They sleep peacefully at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Don't ever let any anyone degrade you or our decision to let me come here

thats my type of cooking!!!  leaves more time for godubois ... lol

Also left room for pizza, beer and college football.

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who VOTE for a living."

"You can twist perceptions but reality wont budge."

We having tacos and wings for the game today.

Sgt. William Valentin Fernandez was killed Sept. 19, 2005, by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
In a letter to his wife, he wrote: "I knew the dangers of my chosen profession. I went to protect you and all Americans who cherish freedom. They sleep peacefully at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Don't ever let any anyone degrade you or our decision to let me come here

veggie beef soup today if I get my butt in gear

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

Chicken breast cooked in chicken broth in the crock pot then cubed it up in a frying pan and sprinkled Montreal chicken spice and sea salt. Browned it up with some of the broth, yum yum. Hubby had baked taters with his. He doesn't care for chicken but said that was pretty darn good!!

Gravy train, mashed potatoes, carrots and sugar snap peas.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

^^^ I will be down, just leave out the carrots & peas  :D

ok! Yum, comfort food.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

Sketti

Went to a Chinese buffet in State College yesterday it was horrible. It was even recommended to me by someone from that area saying it was really good. They obviously never ate at DuBois Buffet LOL I expected it to be as good if not better than DuBois Buffet. It definitely was not. The salmon I wouldn't touch and the bananas in the strawberry sauce look disgusting also.

Every time the Government IMPOSES new Regulations to Protect Us, we LOSE a Little MORE of our FREEDOMS....

MORE Government = LESS Freedom