What is "MY LOCAL MENUS" All About?? >> CLICK HERE

GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

Being we had to go to State College so hubby could get his stitches out, we had an early anniversary dinner. We went to Olive Garden, hubby's 1st time there. We ordered almost the same thing, lol. Berry lemonade, chicken & gnocchi soup, (hubby) lasagna with marinara sauce & meatballs, (me) lasagna with Alfredo sauce & meatballs. Was soo good!!! Hubby said he would go back!! Yea!!!

1 hour ago, Bon said:

Being we had to go to State College so hubby could get his stitches out, we had an early anniversary dinner. We went to Olive Garden, hubby's 1st time there. We ordered almost the same thing, lol. Berry lemonade, chicken & gnocchi soup, (hubby) lasagna with marinara sauce & meatballs, (me) lasagna with Alfredo sauce & meatballs. Was soo good!!! Hubby said he would go back!! Yea!!!

The gnocchi soup is my favorite.

14 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

The gnocchi soup is my favorite.

My hubby like it, but wanted more. I told him if he ate more of that, there was no way he would finish his main dinners.

He said I was right. Next time he wants to try a different soup. He goes back right before my birthday!! Kinda like our anniversary, 34 yrs today!!

Happy Anniversary to Bon and hubby!!!

I made Italian subs and a spinach and beet salad.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

1 hour ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Mcdouble, large fry, large dr pepper and then at home a large piece of cream puff cake and strawberries.

Cream puff cake?? Did you make or buy?

22 hours ago, Bon said:

My hubby like it, but wanted more. I told him if he ate more of that, there was no way he would finish his main dinners.

He said I was right. Next time he wants to try a different soup. He goes back right before my birthday!! Kinda like our anniversary, 34 yrs today!!

Happy anniversary (a day late) and Happy Birthday in case I forget when it gets here.  :D