GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

Pretzel bites and o-rings with beer cheese,  Whiskey River BBQ chicken wrap and a Bailey's Irish Creme shake.... over the hump! :yes:

steelnut, I ALMOST had to have a mushroom swiss burger but at the last minute, I went with my 'go to'. I see a mushroom swiss burger in my near future though! 🔮 😋

Shrimp scampi, asparagus and a salad. I've been trying very hard for the last five weeks to cook healthier, hubby wanted to drop some weight. I have to say, we've both lost weight! I'm down to 122 after losing 7 #'s and he's lost 15#'s. Men always lose faster, why is that?!?

We do have cheat days though, thank God!!! :)

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

12 hours ago, steelnut said:

Shrimp scampi, asparagus and a salad. I've been trying very hard for the last five weeks to cook healthier, hubby wanted to drop some weight. I have to say, we've both lost weight! I'm down to 122 after losing 7 #'s and he's lost 15#'s. Men always lose faster, why is that?!?

We do have cheat days though, thank God!!! :)

I'm still trying to regain some of the pounds that I lost with the stomach flu....but I certainly don't recommend that. :( However, this reminded me of a quote from The Devil Wears Prada. ;)

f1044f8112f1a6b9aefb0b1f8d7b2917_XL.jpg

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.