ALL MEMBERS OF THE OLD CLASSIFIEDS WILL HAVE TO RE-REGISTER TO POST ADS HERE  >> REGISTER HERE

GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

We had chili dogs and jalapeno ice cream.

Sgt. William Valentin Fernandez was killed Sept. 19, 2005, by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
In a letter to his wife, he wrote: "I knew the dangers of my chosen profession. I went to protect you and all Americans who cherish freedom. They sleep peacefully at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Don't ever let any anyone degrade you or our decision to let me come here

I've been reading the title of this thread for almost a month now, trying to figure out what grampa has to do with supper.

Finally, I read it today and I could hear voices in my head shouting out "Hey Grampa, whats for supper?"

And it all came back. Hee Haw.

It may be slow, but I'm happy to report my memory still works!

Tonight, we had subs from Subway.

Sardines packed in mustard sauce on saltines.

with some habanero cheddar. Yummy!!

Sgt. William Valentin Fernandez was killed Sept. 19, 2005, by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
In a letter to his wife, he wrote: "I knew the dangers of my chosen profession. I went to protect you and all Americans who cherish freedom. They sleep peacefully at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Don't ever let any anyone degrade you or our decision to let me come here

Speaking of grandpa.....Today we had to make a road trip to Clearfield and make a couple of stops in DuBois, so we decided to hit our favorite steak place for our anniversary dinner.  (45 years)  Senior buffet, thank you.  Then about half way through the meal these people at a table within hearing decided to discuss Grandpa's health habits, his body odors, his colonoscopy (including what was found), and if the doctor would give a prescription for adult diapers so they could get them through home health services.   I gave them the "look" but they just smiled and continued their conversation.

:yuk:

Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.  Amen. 

I've been reading the title of this thread for almost a month now, trying to figure out what grampa has to do with supper.

Finally, I read it today and I could hear voices in my head shouting out "Hey Grampa, whats for supper?"

And it all came back. Hee Haw.

It may be slow, but I'm happy to report my memory still works!

Tonight, we had subs from Subway.

Just for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR3kI_LHMDI&feature=player_detailpage

We had bbq ham and ff.

Speaking of grandpa.....Today we had to make a road trip to Clearfield and make a couple of stops in DuBois, so we decided to hit our favorite steak place for our anniversary dinner. (45 years) Senior buffet, thank you. Then about half way through the meal these people at a table within hearing decided to discuss Grandpa's health habits, his body odors, his colonoscopy (including what was found), and if the doctor would give a prescription for adult diapers so they could get them through home health services. I gave them the "look" but they just smiled and continued their conversation.

:yuk:

Happy anniversary!

Contact me for information on how to join a fun loving FAMILY cheer squad!

OkTigersCheer@yahoo.com

Guest marbek

Yesterday we had pork chops with cream of chicken and ranch dressing and scalloped potatoes made in crock pot.

Today we are having lasagna made in crock pot and garlic bread.

I had a Asiago Steak Sandwich from Panera Bread at Galleria Mall Pittsburgh Mills.

Every time the Government IMPOSES new Regulations to Protect Us, we LOSE a Little MORE of our FREEDOMS....

MORE Government = LESS Freedom

We're having Slow Cooker Shepherd's Pie with Slow Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Cake.

Leftover kraut, pork chops, dumplings, 1 little pc of kielbasa, and 'tatoes from New Years Day.
Thinking this will be lunch/dinner since I've only had a banana today so far.

All things in life are temporary. If going well enjoy it, they will not last forever.

Glob in a tube, Sane :stuff: I;ve been eating for 11 days.

I wonder If I have any propahe keft?

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who VOTE for a living."

"You can twist perceptions but reality wont budge."