GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

SPONSOR:  

Accidentally clicked on this thread and the first post (or the last post I read) was Groundhog Day 2014!

This has to be the longest going thread on the message forum.

The question begs to be asked, so what did you have for supper? :)

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

I went to Sonic tonight. I had 2 spicy bacon chili cheese coney dogs,ched

Sgt. William Valentin Fernandez was killed Sept. 19, 2005, by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
In a letter to his wife, he wrote: "I knew the dangers of my chosen profession. I went to protect you and all Americans who cherish freedom. They sleep peacefully at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Don't ever let any anyone degrade you or our decision to let me come here

I had wings tonight. I forgot just how much I like PBJ wings.

Sgt. William Valentin Fernandez was killed Sept. 19, 2005, by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
In a letter to his wife, he wrote: "I knew the dangers of my chosen profession. I went to protect you and all Americans who cherish freedom. They sleep peacefully at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Don't ever let any anyone degrade you or our decision to let me come here

Salad. Hand carved turkey, iceberg, carrots, turkey bacon, salad sprinkles, light ranch. Fresh pineapple for dessert.

Orange cream pie? Ok, I'm going to have to find that recipe. That sounds amazing!

"ARMED WOMEN = POLITE MEN." --- CHARLES CURLEY