GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

SPONSOR:  

it might sound that way, but its pretty good, we make a baked speg with egg and valvet cheese in it (cook speg ,in a bowl add a egg and a lil milk and cubes of val vet cheese and the speg, mix well and bake till cheese melts) and you use tom soup as the sauce.....its a comfert food trust me.....you can either add milk(not a whole can) or water to the soup....try it some day, if nothing else jack will like it

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

it might sound that way, but its pretty good, we make a baked speg with egg and valvet cheese in it (cook speg ,in a bowl add a egg and a lil milk and cubes of val vet cheese and the speg, mix well and bake till cheese melts) and you use tom soup as the sauce.....its a comfert food trust me.....you can either add milk(not a whole can) or water to the soup....try it some day, if nothing else jack will like it

I'll have to admit. That does sound interesting.

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who VOTE for a living."

"You can twist perceptions but reality wont budge."

That would be an insult to Italians everywhere. And it sounds gross too. 

How about olive oil & garlic on pasta?  If you like them, sautee some mushrooms along with the other two.

There are also some excellent whole wheat pastas as well as glutten free, if that trips your trigger.

(and I'm not Italian..............Sicilian)

The lamps are going out all across America and we may never see them lit again in our lifetime....

How about olive oil & garlic on pasta?  If you like them, sautee some mushrooms along with the other two.

There are also some excellent whole wheat pastas as well as glutten free, if that trips your trigger.

(and I'm not Italian..............Sicilian)

I may have fixed my problem. I stocked up on Tums and Gas X. I'm going back for leftovers tonight. Gotta have that red sauce on pasta. Just gotta.

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who VOTE for a living."

I may have fixed my problem. I stocked up on Tums and Gas X. I'm going back for leftovers tonight. Gotta have that red sauce on pasta. Just gotta.

Got to explore a bit there Dawg!  I would wager my love of pasta greatly exceeds yours!  Try the olive oil route, or try thicker pasta with far less sauce at least.

As far as the Tums, etc., is it possible that continuously taking them may cause a drop in effectiveness?  Maybe your Doc can prescribe something a bit better.

The lamps are going out all across America and we may never see them lit again in our lifetime....

1dog, I have severe gerd/reflux problems and a hiatal hernia. Had vocal chord problems for several years, actually lost my voice for 9 months. I take 150mg of Zantac two times daily, sometimes three times. Can eat virtually anything without problems. The Zantac can be bought over the counter.

Now back to the actual thread topic.... Scrambled eggs.

I'm in New Oxford with the wrestling team so I treated myself to Ryan's buffet tonight.

Sgt. William Valentin Fernandez was killed Sept. 19, 2005, by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
In a letter to his wife, he wrote: "I knew the dangers of my chosen profession. I went to protect you and all Americans who cherish freedom. They sleep peacefully at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Don't ever let any anyone degrade you or our decision to let me come here

Guest sportsmom

This is a nice post to get ideas for supper. The hubby and kids always say "This again???" yet they never offer suggestions! Thanks for all the sharing! PS some of you need to post the recipes because they sound delish and I'm not sure how to make them. hint

hint! haha

Deer dog, ketchup, spicy brown mustard, sweet relish, frozen peas, spray butter, bottled water. Oh...almost forgot....whole wheat hot dog bun.

Yoga at 6. Got some new workout clothes today.

"ARMED WOMEN = POLITE MEN." --- CHARLES CURLEY  

Grilled steak-n-shrimp, baked potato, and a sweet-n-sour salad at the Pantry...breakfast, lunch, and supper. Oh, and a raisin filled cookie...or 2, when I got home. :)

All things in life are temporary. If going well enjoy it, they will not last forever.

extra cheesy lasagna and garlic bread

Did you put Elk burger in it? :P