GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

SPONSOR:  

Grandson came to watch football and wanted to bring the stuff for spaghetti, All i needed was the hamburger, so he brought that and garlic bread, It was good so he ate again before he left and has to work tonight.

If you can't say nuffin' nice, don't say nuffin' at all

Crockpot Pizza tonight.

Sgt. William Valentin Fernandez was killed Sept. 19, 2005, by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
In a letter to his wife, he wrote: "I knew the dangers of my chosen profession. I went to protect you and all Americans who cherish freedom. They sleep peacefully at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Don't ever let any anyone degrade you or our decision to let me come here

Hubby (in the rain) grilled baby potatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, squash and kielbasa. I made creamed cukes to go with. Then I felt like making some soup for tomorrow, so I made a pot of Italian wedding soup. 

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

Wapoho sandwiches from Bob's Pizza.

Sgt. William Valentin Fernandez was killed Sept. 19, 2005, by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
In a letter to his wife, he wrote: "I knew the dangers of my chosen profession. I went to protect you and all Americans who cherish freedom. They sleep peacefully at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Don't ever let any anyone degrade you or our decision to let me come here

We had soup yesterday, but I'm in the soup mood, so I took some of our home canned tomatoes and made some chunky tomato soup w/toasted cheese paninis. 

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

Sweet & Salty Peanut Granola bar.

Still don't feel all that great. Plus my hip & knee joints hurt like he11 today. Have had heat on them all day.

I hope you feel better real soon, like now. Take care Bon.

-- Jack Lambert --

We had pork chops,peroiges and corn.

I hope you feel better real soon, like now. Take care Bon.

Thanks. I think it is from being out in the wind the other day with the dogs & the next was windy & rainy. Yesterday was the only day I went anywhere & that was on purpose. Our great niece # 3 turned 1 a couple weeks ago. We couldn't go cause we were all sick. Yeasterday great niece's #2 & #3 were at my hubbys sisters house. So we all went there at 3 to see them & give b-day gift.

Niece #2 insisted that the puppies come so I had to load the car with their play fence, bought a plastic shower curtain to put down to protect her rug (& it did 4 times). She LOVED it. She loves Midge, but she is nervous around people. Chi Chi was next & wasn't into being around sm kids. That left Sienna. She sat on her lap and wanted to be petted but #2 wasn't into it. LOL kids!!! It was fun though.