GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

SPONSOR:  

Today SOB is making stuffed rigatoni. I am bringing garlic bread, and am making Dream Cake - 2 kinds, lemon & cheesecake.

It's going to be fun watching the puppies open their presents this evening!!!

It's puppies first Christmas, 
It's somethin' to see, 
Mommy and Daddy, 
Trimmin' puppies Christmas tree.
The puppies big sister, 
Is busy with her bone, 
She's shinin' up her food bowl, 
For Santa Paws!

It's Puppies first Christmas, 
And oh, what a joy, 
Shopping all around, 
For every pretty toy.
It's a very special Christmas, 
A blessing from above, 
It's puppies first Christmas, 
A Christmas full of love!

DuBois Buffet tonight.

While there I saw two guys and a girl in their 20's I am assuming who skipped out on paying for their meal.

The girl got up and I assumed she went to pay. My back was to the cash register so I didnt know there was no one at it or see her leave and the one guy went to the bathroom and came back rather quickly and then he and the other guy left. I assumed she paid.

I saw the one waitress get a little nervous and went to talk to the lady who runs the place and thats when i noticed no one was at the register. So I put two and two tegether along with the waitress telling the other one something and pointing to the tabke where they were at.

They probably have done this at other places as well.

On my way out I said did they skip out on paying for their meal. She said how did you know. I said well  they left and no one was at the reigster to check them out. She just shrugged her shoulders and figured there was not much she could do about it now.

They did leave a tip though.

I figured they would call the police for theft but they did not and so I did not have to stick around to identify them.

Every time the Government IMPOSES new Regulations to Protect Us, we LOSE a Little MORE of our FREEDOMS....

MORE Government = LESS Freedom

I only eat breakfast and dinner. But today I went out with a co-worker for lunch so hubby was on his own and he had.......leftovers once again :)

But I did make beef and barley veggie soup for tomorrow. NO more leftovers!

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

We're making Wendy's copycat chili.

Sgt. William Valentin Fernandez was killed Sept. 19, 2005, by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
In a letter to his wife, he wrote: "I knew the dangers of my chosen profession. I went to protect you and all Americans who cherish freedom. They sleep peacefully at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Don't ever let any anyone degrade you or our decision to let me come here