GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

SPONSOR:  

a burger and fries. Made by me. I've been hungry for a good burger for a week now, This one was ok, but y=the fries were just frozen crinkles . I want a nice greasy burger tha the grease runs down to my elbows when I take a bite, and the fries are home cut and crispy.

If you can't say nuffin' nice, don't say nuffin' at all

I finally tried to make home made lump crab cakes. Hubby has been after me to try to make them for quite a while. They turned out very good, but a pita to make, lol! I told him that maybe I'd try them again in a few years....

I made fries, cole slaw and fried squash to go with the crab cakes.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

this is from....what Pittsburgh eats

crab cakes

directions-

break bread into small pieces and moisten with milk. Add remaining ingredients, except crab and mix well. Gently fold in crab meat and form into patties. Fry gently in olive oil and butter until golden brown or bake in oven at 375 degrees until heated through

2- slices white bread, crusts removed

2- tablespoons milk

1- tablespoon mayo

1-tablespoon Worcestershire sauce

2- tablespoons chopped fresh parsley

1-tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning

salt and pepper to taste

2- egg whites, beaten

1 pound crab meat

olive oil and butter for frying

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

must be ham night

I had a nice piece of ham left over, so I'm going to make some ham, potato and leek soup with the last of the leeks until next year :(

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

Saturday at Hazen SOB & I ate cheeseburgers, fries, she had water, & I had a Dr Pepper. When we were leaving, after BS'ing with MrD, we got Hersheys ice cream. SOB got vanilla, & I got the good stuff.. orange cream!!! So good on a warm day, we will be buying from there again!!

Sunday after church we ordered a pizza from the Penfield Mall, it was really good!!

Sunday dinner, SOB made stuffed peppers,& baked potatoes.

they do have good pizza

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

We had Spanish rice

Sgt. William Valentin Fernandez was killed Sept. 19, 2005, by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
In a letter to his wife, he wrote: "I knew the dangers of my chosen profession. I went to protect you and all Americans who cherish freedom. They sleep peacefully at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Don't ever let any anyone degrade you or our decision to let me come here

We had leftover scalloped potatoes and ham. I had a couple of tomatoes that were getting very ripe so I cut them in half, drizzled a little evoo over the cut sides along with some fresh basil and salt and pepper. Then I put some fresh mozzarella on top w/another little drizzle of evoo, then bakes them for 20 minutes, very yummy! 

-- Jack Lambert --