GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

3 hours ago, Trish said:

I use white Balsamic have any of you seen it in stores? I can't find it

:sorry:,  I haven't. Have you tried Martin's? Amazon has several brands listed. Good luck! 

14 hours ago, Trish said:

I use white Balsamic have any of you seen it in stores? I can't find it

Yes, WM has it. Look at the top shelf where the vinegar is. I like the white, but I LOVE the dark!  Today was tilapia coated with garlic and fresh herbs  and a kohlrabi slaw with tons of veggies.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

Hubby grilled a couple of SW turkey burgers, I made a SW themed whole grain pasta type salad and corn on the cob.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

Cereal 😞 I forgot I don’t like the Malt O Meal kind. Peanut Butter Cup. To me it smells like coffee as soon as I open the bag & pour some in a bowl. There is no PB flavor at all. Spend the extra .70 or whatever & buy the name brand, taste much better!!

V A C A T I O N....🍹the pause that refreshes! :yahoo:Food highlights: jumbo lump crab cakes with fried green tomatoes (soooo good),  shrimp salad wrap (def going to try to make a reasonable facsimile) :good:, YUGE scallops with fettuccini Alfredo, King crab legs and strawberry banana daiquiris that were absolute perfection!  🤩 

ETA: WHEW, after catching up on the forum, I need a vacation! :funny4: